It’s dark in an hour.
你知道那边是什么吗
What do you think is really out there?
大不列颠
Britannia.
以前罗马人的领土
The old Roman lands.
一个满是邪恶与不幸的世界
A world full of evil and grief.
我想去看看
I want to see it.
你知道将来是怎么的吗 布兰尼亚
Do you know what the future looks like, Bragnae?
我看到了你向往的生活
I see the life you were meant for.
你父亲要跟你谈谈
Your father will speak with you.
我难道只是个随你意愿而处置的奴隶吗
Am I just a chattel to be traded at your pleasure?
我对于自己的生活一点发言权都没有吗
Do I have no say in my own life?
你要为国王尽你的义务
You have a duty to your king.
你是我的父亲
You are my father.
那么就听我的话 女儿
Then obey me, Daughter.
你父亲跟你说了
Your father has given you the news?
-你欢迎我吗 -我接受了
– And do you welcome it? – I accept it.
你知道吗 我们比你能猜想的要更相像
You know, we’re more alike than you might guess.
那么是怎样相像的呢
How so?
我也一样涉足药剂
I, too, dabble in elixirs.
取自河豚肝的毒剂
Poison. It’s from the livers of puffer fish.
一点点 就能麻痹所有的感观
Just a taste… paralyzes all the senses.
所以如果刀锋不能致命的话
So if the blade doesn’t kill
通过用蓟以及根茎保证安全
Rendered safe by thistle and bark.
你知道解毒的方法吗
And do you know the antidote for this?
育亨宾
Yohimbine.
让一个坚强的男人更坚强
Makes a hard man even harder.
唯一解救的方法 野性的放弃
The only cure: wild abandon.
我会等到我们结婚的那天
Till our wedding day.
我要去康沃尔对付那些叛乱者
I’m to Cornwall to deal with rebels.
让他们放手干吧
Release them.
嗨 到周围去
Hey. Around. Around.
放开我
Off me!
-去找崔斯坦 -放开她
– Go find Tristan. – Leave her!
带他到那里 找根绳子
Take him there. Get a rope.
任何蠢人如果想要为他出头的话
Anyone foolish enough to interfere in any way…
-就会跟他一个下场 -不
– shall suffer the same fate. – No.
别这样 别 别 抓我走吧 不 不
Please don’t. Don’t. Take me. No No
温塞斯
Widseth
温塞斯
Widseth
如果还有人胆敢攻击我们 我们就把抓走的人全部
If there are any more attacks, we shall put our guests…
-都杀掉 并且血洗这块土地
– to death and raze this entire land.
上马走吧
Take the horses.
-你什么时候发动攻击 -马上
– When would you strike? – At once.
-跟他们拼了 -他们正期待你这么做
– Throw everything we have at them. – They’re hoping you’ll do that.
他们的骑兵大大超过了我们 那样做 你只会带着手下去送死
On horse they outnumber us 2-to-1 . You’ll lead the men straight to their deaths.
-那么我们就什么都不做 -当卡德更期待我们这么做
– So we do nothing? – Donnchadh would like that even more…
让我在其他部族面前丢脸
me to lose face in front of the other tribes.
不 我们必须要行动
No. We must act.
这是毫无疑问德
It must be decisive.
但是我们不能独自去干
But we cannot act alone.
那么约克的好男儿都愿与我们并肩作战
So have the good men of York come to fight with us?
嗯 还是艾塞克斯的撒克逊人
Hmm? Or the Saxons of Wessex?
我的人可不会跟随皮克特人去战斗
My men don’t want to follow a Pict into battle…
让你自己带着一堆 盎格鲁人跟去吧
let alone one leading a pack of Angles and Celts.
那你来这里干吗
Then why are you here?
我不过以为崔斯坦会让我统帅他的人
I thought Tristan should let me command his men.
-我可没有听从他人命令的习惯 -马克除外
– I make it my habit to follow no one. – Except Marke?
马克把我从我儿时的那个地方救了出来 而你当时却溜了
Marke delivered me from that palace when I was a boy. You ran.
所以你应该理解 如果我想起国王的时候 我会想起他
So you can understand when I think of kings, I think of him.
-而当我想起懦夫的时候 他们在罗马路上离船只有一天的路程了
– And when I think of cowards- -They’re one day from their boats on the Roman road.
谁跟崔斯坦一起去跟他们战斗
Now, who will ride out with Tristan to fight them?
崔斯坦 你的计划是怎样的
What is your plan, Tristan?
我需要两个跑得最快的家伙
I need our two fastest runners.
-他们在那里 干掉他们
– There they go! After them!
别去追了
Hold off.

Halt!
绕过去
Go around!
莫霍特 他们回来了
Morholt! They’re back.
-他们还带回了一枚首级
– They’ve got a head.
-有埋伏
– It’s a trap!
把抓来的奴隶全杀了
Kill the slaves!
-西蒙
– Simon.
我们会把你带回家的
We’re gonna get you home.
西蒙
Simon.
我不想死
I don’t want to die.
崔斯坦
Tristan.
我感觉不到我的手跟腿
I can’t feel my legs or my hands.
有毒
Poison.
又要多备一艘船了
A second boat.
崔斯坦
Tristan.
他应该享受国王的待遇
He shall have a king’s service.
永别了 阿♥拉♥贡的崔斯坦
Farewell, Tristan of Aragon.
让爱尔兰人去死吧
Death to the Irish.
当爱尔兰人来到康沃尔的时候
When the Irish came to Cornwall…
我的父亲投降了
and my father surrendered…
100人中你们才宽恕了12个人
you spared a dozen out of a hundred.
但是我却更冷酷
I am even less kind.
头领跟三名手下可以回去报信
The leader and three will take this message home.
其他的人呢
As for the rest-
胜利
Victory.
崔斯坦呢
And Tristan?
西蒙也
Simon too.
我是否像爱着儿子般爱着他
Did I love him like a son…
-又或者我为了自己的意图而滥用了他 -他理解的
– or did I misuse him for my own purposes? – He knew.
他理解的
He knew.
-我们去哪里 -去远方
– Where are we going? – Away.
孩子 你是不是很痛苦 跟我说
Are you afflicted, child? Speak to me.
你父亲会找到我们并且砍我的头
Your father will find us and have my head.
你是我的责任
You are my charge. Please.
我不是任何人的责任
I am no one’s charge.
你是
You are.
而且你会成为莫霍特的女人
And you will be Morholt’s lady.
然后像我妈妈一样过着毫无爱情的生活
And live a loveless life like my mom?
那是什么
What’s that?
哪里啊
Where?
伊索德 等等 别过去
Isolde, wait. Don’t.
伊索德 别过去
Isolde, don’t.
-伊索德 -是个男人
– Isolde – It’s a man.
死了吗
Dead?
还活着 布兰尼亚 来帮个手
Alive! Bragnae, help me!
-帮帮我
– Help me!
-伊索德 -快
– Isolde. – Quickly!
把火点上
Start a fire.
-噢 -快
– Oh. – Quickly.
他的心跳非常弱
His heart falters.
-你在干吗 -他现在就需要温暖
– What are you doing? – He needs heat. Now.
你也快把衣服脱了
Get your clothes off, quickly.

Hurry.
快 闻到了吗 闻到了毒剂的味道了吗
Quickly! Smell that? Smell the poison?
等他暖过来了 我们需要喂他蓟以及根茎
When he warms, we’ll need thistle and bark.
已经有16年了 我都没有裸体跟男人待在一起了
I’ve not been naked with a man for 16 years.

Hello.
你睡了好长时间了
You’ve been sleeping a long time.
你现在在爱尔兰 你知道吗
You’re in Ireland. Did you know that?

Shh.
没问题
It’s all right.
你在这里很安全 没别人知道
You’re safe here. No one knows.
别害怕 睡吧
Don’t be scared.Just sleep.
睡吧
Sleep.

Oh.
-不 -没事的 你不需要那么做

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!