好吧 我试试
Okay, let me try.
停停停 -可以了吗
Stop it, stop it, stop it… – Now?
太完美了
That was perfect!
我不想吃它 我想留着 -太棒了
I don’t wanna eat it! I wanna save it! – So good!
放回去
Put it back.
真不错
Hmm…
再来一根吗 -好
Shall we just have one more? – Yeah.

Yeah!
薇拉
Vera!
怎么回事
So, what happened here?
呃 我们犯了个错误
Er… we made a mistake with…
什么错误
Why?
我们睡着了
We just fell asleep.
现在我没有多少时间去抓鱼了 因为我得重新生火
Now I won’t have enough time to go fish, because I have to make another fire.
生火很麻烦的 你知道吗
It takes a lot of work to make a fire, you know.
是的 是的 我们知道
Yeah, yeah. We know.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 好吧 开始工作了
Okay. Okay, okay. Let’s get this day started.
大家伙 动起来吧
Come on, everybody. Let’s go.
好吧 -酷
Okay. – Cool.
等等 等等 还有一件事
Wait, wait, wait. There’s one more thing.
昨晚上 我们把背包留这里了
Because, last night, we left our backpack here,
我们不太确定 但是
and, well, we’re not very sure, but…
我们觉得少了一袋椒盐饼干棒
…we think we’re missing a pack of pretzel sticks.
你们没拿吧 -没拿
You didn’t take it, did you? – No.
没拿
No.
你们确定吗 -当然确定 拜托 -是的
Are you sure? – Yeah, we’re sure! Come on.
你为什么怀疑我们 -不是 我没有怀疑你们
Why are we being accused? – Oh, no, I’m not accusing you.
我只是想确认一下 因为
I’m just making sure, because…
这是什么
What’s this?
我们没吃 -你们没吃
Well, we didn’t… – You didn’t?
没吃 -我们没吃
No. – No, we didn’t.
你们确定没干 -我们确定没干
And you’re sure you didn’t? – We are sure we didn’t.
非常确定 -是的
Very sure? – Yes.
我觉得应该惩罚他们 -好的 宝拉女士
I think they need to be punished. – Yes, ma’am Paula.
太糟糕了
This is really bad.
真的太糟糕了
This is really, really bad.
得了吧
Oh, come on…
你没有守着火
I mean, you didn’t watch the fire.
还偷了一包饼干棒
And then you steal a pack of pretzel sticks?
你还撒谎了 -这是我们应得的
Yeah, and lie about it. – We deserved it.
你不光对我撒谎 还对所有人撒了谎
And not just to me, to everybody here.
你做了这种事 我们该怎么相信你
How can we trust you, after what you did?
我得说点什么 真是越来越离谱了
I need to say something now, because this is becoming ridiculous.
不让我说点什么 阿比盖尔 -你们看到了吗
No, let me say something, Abigail. – Did you see that?
什么
What?
别指着她 把手放下
Don’t point at her. Put your hands down.
好吧 我要说 尽管 -把手放下
Okay, alright, Just let me say, though… – Put your hands down!
什么
What?
你的姿势太有攻击性了 卡尔
Your body language is so aggressive, Carl!
什么 -我不会再给你找食物了
What? – I’m not getting any food for you.
你自己去找 -什么 得了吧
You find your own food. – What? Come on, man…
不 阿比盖尔 这样大不公平了 -把手放下
No, Abigail, that’s so unfair! – Put your hands down.
你根本没明白 你得把手放下
You seriously don’t get it. Put your hands down!
我在为自己辩护 -不要为自己辩护
I’m trying to defend myself. – Don’t defend yourself!
你的辩护让她很难受
You are inflicting pain on her by defending yourself.
他妈的 不是吧
Shut the fuck up! No…
不是吧
No!
嘿 哈哈
Hey! Ha-ha!

Oh… hey.
这条鱼真不错 -是的
What a nice fish, huh? – Yes.
哇 -我们抓了很多
Wow! – We have a lot.
晚饭要吃鱼吗 真不错
So it’s dinner, huh? Great.
你从哪抓的 -那边 那块岩石后面
Where did you get it? – There, at the back of the rock.
你真是个行家 -谢谢
You’re good at that. – Thank you.
需要我帮忙吗
You need help?
当然 给我们搞点巧克力酱
Yeah, sure, get some Nutella.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you!
什么
What?
亚雅 等等 等等 -混♥蛋♥ 滚开
Yaya? Wait, wait! – Dickhead! Piss off!
我现在要上救生艇了
Okay, I’m going to the lifeboat now.
宝拉女士 你可以待在这里看着火吗
Ma’am Paula, can you stay here and watch the fire?
当然可以
Sure.
卡尔今天什么也没吃 他可以和我一起在救生艇里睡觉
And since Carl didn’t eat anything today, he can sleep with me in the lifeboat.
好的
Okay. Yeah.
我可以去吗 -阿比盖尔 我们两个可以一起去吗
Can I come? – Abigail, can we both come or…?
不 只有你一个人
No, just you.
好的 饼干棒我收下了 -嗯
Fine, I’ll take the pretzels! – Eh?
你要把事情闹大了
You’re making this into an issue.
你要吃饼干吗 很好 都拿去吧
Are you going to take them? Yes, take them. Good.
你为什么要把事情闹大
Why are you making this into an issue?
我马上来 再等一小会儿
I’m coming! One second!
你要在船上做什么 -我不知道
What are you gonna do on the boat? – I don’t know.
不要这么幼稚 我认真的
Don’t act naive, seriously!
我不知道她为什么让我上船 但我肯定要上的
I don’t know why she asked me, but I’m gonna do it, of course…
真的吗 -没错
Really? – Yes.
你觉得她想和你做什么
What do you think she wants with you?
你很年轻 很性感 你觉得她要和你做什么
You’re a young, hot guy. What do you think she’s going to do with you?
那我把饼干还回去 -不要
Okay, then give them back… – No. No!
我要把它们还回去 -不 它们是我的
Let me take them back. – No. And they’re mine, okay?
你拿几根 然后我还回去 因为我不想这么做
Take a few, and I’ll take them back, cos I don’t wanna do this.
这是个坏主意 -我想吃饼干
It’s not a good idea. – I want these!
你得告诉我怎么做 你得告诉我怎么控制事态
You need to tell me what to do! You need to tell me how to navigate this.
亚雅
Yaya?
你得奉承她
You just have to stroke her ego.
她讲笑话你就笑
Just… laugh at her jokes.
保持微笑 -嗯
And… and smile. – Mm-hmm…
好的
Okay.
一定要保持界限 -好的
Make sure to set up boundaries. – Yeah.
不要做♥爱♥ 好吗 -好的 我不会的
And nothing sexual, okay? – No, I won’t do anything sexual.

Mm-hmm…
你不想让我做的事情我不会做的
And don’t do anything you wouldn’t want me to do.
我不会做让你不舒服的事情
No, I won’t do anything you’re not comfortable with.
不要接吻 不要做这种事
No kissing. Nothing like that!
亚雅 我觉得她在期待一些东西
Yaya, I think she’s probably expecting something.
比如 -我不知道
Like what? – I don’t know… I, er…
按♥摩♥ 或者 -按♥摩♥
A massage, or… – A massage?
我不知道 她可能想要些什么 -肯定不是按♥摩♥
I don’t know. She might want something. – Definitely not a massage!
她让我给你带了他妈的一整包饼干棒
She just gave me a whole fucking packet of pretzels for you…
我不知道该说什么 我什么也不能做吗
I don’t know what to say… I can’t do anything?
不能 -好吧 可是
No! – Okay, but…
给她按按脖子 -我可以给她按脖子吗
Massage her neck. Okay? – I can massage her neck?
只按脖子 -好的 好的 好的
Her neck, that’s it! – Okay, okay, okay…
好的
Okay.
我爱你 -我恨你
I love you so much. – Well, I hate you.
我知道 妈的
I understand! Fuck…
马上就来
Yeah… Coming!
一会儿见 -早上好
See you in a bit. – Morning.
早上好 -混♥蛋♥
Oh, morning. – Asshole.
亚雅 亚雅 等一下
Yaya! Yaya, wait. Wait.
小心
Hey, you!
再见 -好的
See you later. – Okay.
海盗 海盗来了 他被抓住了
Pirate! Pirate! He’s coming! He got caught!
好恶心
Disgusting.
什么
What?
什么玩意
What the fuck?
他妈的
Oh, fucking hell…
帅哥 -我们看得见你
Pretty boy! – We can see you!
你年轻的时候有没有用你的
Have you ever used your… when you were young?
哦 你为了找工作和别人睡了吗
Oh, you slept with somebody to get a job?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!