悲情三角
第一部分
卡尔和亚雅
几小时后
♪ 权利是人造的 像是站立在一座 ♪
♪ Yeah, man-made powers, Stood like a tower ♪
♪ 越来越高的权利塔上 ♪
♪ Higher and higher, hello ♪
♪ 然而站的越高却越觉自己身处低微 ♪
♪ And the higher you go, you feel lower, oh ♪
♪ 我生而自♥由♥ ♪
♪ I… was born free, born free ♪
♪ 生而自♥由♥ ♪
♪ Born free
成为一名男模特最重要的条件是什么
So, what are the most important aspects of being a male model?
我觉得 是要长得帅
I would say: look good.
嗯 还有么
Yes? And?
呃 就这样 -还有台步
Er, that’s it. – And walk!
长得帅还要台步好 但是这两条不用都满足吧
Look good and walk? But not at the same time, right?
一般要两者兼备的 -真的吗 你是两者兼备吗
Most of the times at the same time. – Really? Can you do that?
呃 当然 -请给我们展示一下 对 给我们走几步
Er, sure. – Please show us! Yes, yes, go ahead.
哇哦 耶
Whoo! Yeah!
谢谢你 下一个
Thank you. Next!
嗯 嗨 嗨 你好
Okay… Hello, hello, hello.
这边这位是谁呀
What do we have here?
嗨 你好 -嗨 你好
Hey, there. – What’s up, man?
我想问 你父母支持你做男模特吗
So, I want to know, did your parents support you in being a male model?
他们一直都很支持我
All the way, right from the start.
你父亲也支持你吗 -对 他也支持我 为什么这么问
Even your father? – Even my father, yeah. Why?
即便你只能拿到女模特三分之一的薪水
He wanted you to enter this industry where you earn only 1/3 of the women,
还得经常跟想睡你的男同性恋周♥旋♥
where you constantly have to maneuver homosexual men
他也支持你进入这个行业吗
who want to sleep with you?
我是路易斯·泰勒 现在站在我身边的是我的小伙伴
‘I’m Lewis Taylor, and I’m standing here with my very best friend…’
你叫什么名字 -卡尔
What was your name? – Er, Carl.
我的小伙伴卡尔
My best friend Carl!
卡尔 你今天过的怎么样 -嗯 挺好的
How are you today, Carl? – Yeah, good, good.
你今天面试的是臭脸品牌还是笑脸品牌
So, is this runway casting for a grumpy brand or a smiley brand?
嗯 我也不知道 我不清楚
Er, I don’t know, man. I don’t know.
笑脸品牌就是那些廉价服装品牌
Well, smiley brands are the cheap ones,
衣服越贵
and the more expensive the brand gets,
表情就要越瞧不起消费者
you start to look down on your consumer.
如果你想要在人群中看起来高高在上
Like, if you want to be a part of this “von oben” one-man in-crowd,
就要展现出实实在在的贵气
you have to show us some serious cash.
那我面试的是臭脸品牌 -恭喜你 我真为你开心
So it’s a grumpy brand, yeah? – Congratulations! I’m so happy for you!
如果你面试成功了 你就可以穿着高定服饰
And if you get the job, you will get to wear exclusive clothing,
藐视你的顾客了
and look down on your consumer.
来吧卡尔 给我们看看你的臭脸表情
Okay, Carl. Show us some of that grumpy look.
不要吧 -来呀
No, no… – Yeah, let’s go!
来嘛 卡尔 你可以的
Come on, Carl! You can do it.
对 就是这种”生人勿近”的表情
Yes! “Don’t you dare talk to me!
像是在说 我是顶级的雅利安人 我沉迷于自己的美貌
“I’m an Aryan ‘UÜbermensch’, too obsessed with the image of myself
对世界上不合我意的事情都没兴趣
“to be involved with anything that doesn’t fit my stylized image of the world.”
等下
Wait…
突然 我穿上了超便宜的衣服
“Suddenly, I’m dressed in something way less expensive.
是H&M
“It’s H&M!”
大家一起来
Everybody, come together!
你们是这个多种族幸福快乐大家庭中的一员
“You can too be a part of this happy, smiling group of mixed skin colors,
大家都没钱 再带上 友谊 人人平等
“for not that much money! #friendship, #everyonesequal,
幸福人生 以及 阻止气候变化 的话题标签
“#happylife, #stopclimatechange.”
哦 不好意思 亲爱的
Oh, no! Oh! I am so sorry, darling.
你们穿的原来是巴黎世家啊
I didn’t see that it was Balenciaga you’re wearing.
我们坚强勇敢又高高在上
“We are strong and tough and unapproachable!”
给我”巴黎世家”脸
Show me that Balenciaga look!
哦 不好意思 又是H&M啦
Oh, I’m sorry, I think it’s back to H&M again!
对 我们就是闹着玩儿 我们很便宜 我很很开心
“Yeah! We’re just kidding. We’re so cheap, we’re so happy!”
大家靠近一点
Everybody, come closer together!
又是巴黎世家 非常生猛
Balenciaga is back! Ooh, fiercer than ever!
我们如磐石般冷酷
“We are stone cold.
对 都别来沾边
“Yes! Oh, my God, get away from us!”
又是H&M
H&M is here again!
巴黎世家
Balenciaga!
H&M
And H&M!
巴黎世家
Balenciaga!
H&M
And H&M!
让我们一起为他们鼓掌吧
Oh, everybody, give it up for these guys!
太棒了 真的太棒了 卡尔
Fabulous! Fabulous, Carl!
这边
Here…
嗨 -嗨
Hi. – Hello.
你们好呀
How are you guys doing?
哦 这是你吗 -是的
Oh, it’s you? – Yeah.
都快看不出来是他了
You can hardly tell it’s the same guy.
这个香水广♥告♥是什么时候拍的
How old is this perfume campaign?
什么时候 嗯 三年前
When was it? Er, three years ago.
那个是大概两年前拍的 -好的
And then maybe a year after that. – Okay…
所以你现在又参加模特选角了吗
So you do castings again, then?
是的
Yeah.
你能给我们看一下你的台步吗
Could you do a little walk for us?
快一点 不要笑 不用定点
Er… Just quick. No smiling. No stopping.
好的
Yeah.
请再来一次
One more time.
好的
Okay.
好的
Okay…
现如今 时尚不能流于表面 而在于内在
Today, fashion is not just about surface. It’s about the inside.
你走台步的时候 心里要想一段你喜欢的音乐
Think about a tune that you like when you walk.
像这样
Look at me.
可以吗 -好的 想着一段旋律对吧
Can you do that? – Yeah, so like a rhythm?
是的 请开始
Yeah. Go!
你能不能放松一下你的眉心三角区
Can you relax your Triangle of Sadness?
就是你眉间这部分 -好的
It’s like between your eyebrows here. – Okay.
再放松一点
A little bit more…
好的 嘴巴张开一点 更亲切一点
Okay. And open your mouth so you look a little bit more available.
好 不要张那么大 小一点
Okay, not that much. A little bit less.
好了 谢谢你
Okay. Thank you very much.
谢谢 -谢谢
Thank you. – Thanks.
下一位
Next, please!
嗨 -嗨
Hi! – Hi.
哪个位置我可以坐 -什么
Where can I sit? – Sorry?
我现在没有座位 -你能 那里有一个座位
I don’t have a seat now. – Can you just…? There’s a seat.
就在那 对 在那
Just right up there. Yeah. Just there.
亚雅 亚雅
Yaya! Yaya!
亚雅 看这里 看这里 亚雅
Yaya, look here. Look here, Yaya!
亚雅
Yaya!
亚雅
Yaya!
谢谢您 先生
Thank you, sir.
谢谢亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
你真贴心
That’s so sweet of you.
你喜欢这个地方吗
Do you like the place?
闷吗 -有点闷
A little stuffy? – A little stuffy.
怎么了
What?
我不知道 感觉你在想些什么
I don’t know, you looked like you were thinking there.
不 我没有想什么
No, I’m not. I’m not.
都很好
Cool.
我能感觉到你不太对 告诉我 发生什么了
I can tell there’s something’s wrong. Just talk to me, what is it?
就是
No, it’s just…
你说
When you say…
你说 谢谢亲爱的 的那种语气
When you say, “Thank you, honey” like that…
好像没给我留余地 只能我来买♥♥单了
You don’t really give me an option but to pay.
这只是我刚刚观察到 注意到的
It was just an observation. Just something I’ve noticed.
你愿意的话我们可以对半付 -不 不是
We can split the bill if you like. – No, no…
我可以用计算器 -不 不用
I can whip out a calculator… – No, no, okay.
你喝了多少杯 -哦 我
How many glasses of wine did you have? – Oh, sure…
你喝了大概3杯多 -我不是那个意思
You had, like, three more. – That’s not what I mean.
我觉得咱俩可以扯平了
Yeah, I think it all evens out, you know.
嗯
Hmm…
你记得昨晚吗 你说你要
Don’t you remember last night? You said you were gonna…
你说你今天要买♥♥单
You said you were gonna pay for food today.
昨天吃完饭的时候你说 谢谢 明天我来买♥♥单
At the end of the meal, you said, “Thanks. Tomorrow I’ll get it.”