Because that woman that did those things to you is not Mommy.
我才是你妈妈 妈妈可好了
This is Mommy. Mommy’s nice.
可恶
Shit.
可恶
Shit.
汤米 待在车裡
Tommy, stay in the car.
我去扔了它 好吗?
I’m gonna bury it, okay?
我们得走了 得离开这儿
We have to go. We have to get out of here.
别叫了 宝贝
Stop screaming, babe.
别叫了 汤米 只是血
Please, Tommy, it is just blood.
别叫了!
Stop screaming!
汤米 看 看见了吗? 看那儿 没了
Tommy, look. See? There, it’s gone.
看见了吗? 看那儿 没了
See? There. It’s gone.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
你是谁?
Who are you?
只是个司机
Just a driver.
那孩子没救了
No point trying to save the boy.
没人能阻止死神把他带走
There’s nothing anyone can do that’s gonna bring him back.
要我带你一程吗?
Can I give you a ride?
好
Yes.
带我去码头
Take me to the harbor.
嘿
Hey.
我先不关计价器
I’ll leave the meter running.
你会回来的 对吗?
You will come back, won’t you?
是的 我-我 会的
Yes, I-I promise.
洁西
Jess.
你认识我吗?
Do you know me?
我想是的 格雷跟我谈了很多关於你的事
I feel like I do. Greg talks about you enough.
格雷呢?
Where is Greg?
你觉得呢?
Where do you think?
快一点 你迟到了
Come on, you’re late.
你就是那个带孩子的 对吗?
You’re the one with the kid, right?
对
Yeah.
怎么没把小孩带来?
How come you didn’t bring him along?
他在学校
He’s at school.
你确定?
You sure about that?
是的
Yes.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
我可不这么想
I don’t think so.
嘿 怎么了? 出什么事了?
Hey, what’s the matter? What happened?
嘿
Hey.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你道什么歉啊 怎么了?
You have nothing to apologize for. What’s the matter?
我只是有点累
I’m just tired.
喔 听着 如果你不想的话 我们不一定非得今天出航
Listen, we don’t have to go today if you don’t want to.
不 我们走 我-我想
No, I do. I-I wanna go.
真的吗?
Are you sure?
是的
Yeah.
是的? 来吧 来这儿
Yeah? Come, come here.
这是莎莉和她丈夫 唐尼
This is Sally and her husband, Downey.
这是希德 莎莉的朋友 你应该还记得维多
This is Heather, Sally’s friend. You remember Victor.
现在让我们起航吧!
Let’s go sailing.
好
Okay.