I didn’t do it! I was with Victor.
有人袭击了他
Someone attacked him.
有人?
Someone?
你以为是我做的?
You think I did it?
为什么要我们来剧场?
Why did you tell us to come to the theater?
我没有 我– 莎莉 我没有
I didn’t. L… Sally, I didn’t.
我没有
I didn’t.
天哪 你♥他♥妈♥的可真能装
My God, you’re a fucking skitso.
莎莉 不
Sally, no.
莎莉!
Sally!
不!
No!
唐尼!
Downey!
快走 快走
Let it go. Let it go.
不!
No!
别开枪 求你了
Don’t shoot. Please.
求你了 别开枪 别开枪
Please, don’t shoot. Please.
我还有个儿子 我还有个儿子
I have a son. I have a son.
可恶
Shit.
你是谁? 告诉我!
Who are you? Tell me!
你是谁?
Who are you?
你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么?
What the fuck are you saying?
这是回家的唯一方法
It’s the only way to get home.
什么?
What?
你必须杀了他们
You have to kill them.
杀了他们! 杀了他们! 杀了他们!
Kill them! Kill them! Kill them!
看那儿 过来 嘿!
Over here. Come on. Hey!
请帮帮我们!
Help us, please!
救我们!
Help!
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
帮帮我们!
Help us!
请帮帮我们!
Please!
那儿 看那儿 就在那边 我看见有人
There, there. Over there. I can see somebody.
请帮帮我们!
Please!
有人吗?
Hello?
或许他们想搞个欢迎仪式
Looks like they decided to scratch the welcome.
我们去舰桥
Let’s go to the bridge.
我们去找船长 想法子给海岸警卫队打个电♥话♥
We’ll get the captain to put a call out to the coast guard.
有人吗!
Hello!
有人吗?
Hello?
人都他妈的去哪儿了?
Where the fuck is everybody?
我们这是要去哪儿?
Do you even know where we’re going?
喔 我们只是 只是……走走看吧
Well, we’re just, just walking for the sake of it.
你还好吗?
You all right?
我觉得我来过这地方
I feel like I know this place.
我认得这走廊
I recognize this corridor.
游轮看上去都狠像
Liners, they look pretty similar.
不 不是这样的
No, that’s not it.
洁西 走吧
Jess, come on.
就是这艘船 这是艘老傢伙
This is the same ship. This thing’s old.
是啊 1932年的
Yeah. 1932.
就是这艘船 我们就在这艘船上
It is the same. Here’s where we boarded.
是的 埃厄洛斯
Yeah. Aeolus.
埃厄洛斯
Aeolus.
埃厄洛斯是希腊风神 也是西绪福斯的父亲
Aeotus was the Greek god of the winds and the father of Sisyphus,
就是那个被神责罚的人 把石头推上山
the man condemned by the gods to the task of pushing a rock up a mountain
再眼睁睁的看着它滚下来
only to have it roll back down again.
真实差劲的惩罚 他做错了什么?
That’s a shitty punishment. What did he do?
他欺骗了死神 不 他对死神做了承诺却没有遵守
He cheated Death. No, he made a promise to Death that he didn’t keep.
我以前知道但现在记不清了 我们能不能不要管这个继续向前走?
I studied him and I can’t remember. Can we just keep on moving?
有人吗?
Hello?
希德?
Heather?
有人吗!
Hello!
希德!
Heather!
希德!
Heather!
莎莉 别叫了 我不知道人都去哪儿了
Sally. Please. I don’t know where everyone is.
但这肯定不是艘被废弃的船
But the ship’s not deserted.
我是说 我们当中可能有人认为它是但它实际上不是
I mean, maybe some of us think that it is but it’s not,
所以我们只需要到舰桥上去
so let’s]ust go to the bridge.
找到船长 然后我们就可以回家了
We’ll find the skipper and then we go home.
有人
I saw someone.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗
Hello.
操 你怎么跑的这么快?
Shit. How did you get here so fast?
维多 你得 你得听我说 我们时间不多了
Victor, you got, you gotta listen to me. We don’t have much time.
哦 怎么了? 格雷呢?
Oh, what’s going on? Where’s Greg?
他死了
He’s dead.
什么?
What?
不 我是说 他刚才死了 但现在还没死
No, I mean, he was dead. He’s not dead now.
你说什么呢?
What are you saying?
楼下现在有另一个我
Downstairs right now is a copy of myself.
另一个 正跟格雷一起
Me, walking and talking with Greg.
什么啊
Right.
看那儿
There.
一群鸟
There’s birds.
不 那是唐尼的尸体
No, that was Downey’s body.
我刚从唐尼那儿过来 你怎么跑的这么快?
I just left Downey back there. How did you get here so fast?
我就是想给你说明白这个
That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you.
不 唐尼刚才在这儿 他的尸体刚才在这儿
No. Downey was there. It was Downey’s body.
刚刚船上到处都是尸体
There are bodies all over this ship.
你的尸体就在餐厅的地板上 脑袋上有个洞
Your body is on the floor at the restaurant with a hole in your head.
听着 我卖♥♥你个人情 好吧 ?
Listen, I’m gonna do you a favor, okay?
这事儿我不会跟其他人说的
I’m not gonna tell anyone about this.
这是真的 维多 我们必须马上下船
It’s the truth. Victor, we gotta get off this ship right now.
你说现在有两个你
You’re saying there’s two of you now.

Yes.
而且我死在餐厅了
And I’m dead in the restaurant.
你被人杀了
You were killed.
好 所以 我死了 唐尼泡在水裡 他也死了
Okay. So, I’m dead. Downey’s in the water. He’s dead, too.
莎莉呢?
Is Sally okay?
这样的话我会得出什么结论?
See where I’m going with this, right?
如果我们都死了 而且还有两个你
If we are dead and there’s two of you,
那我们还怎么下船?
how are we all gonna get off this ship?
我们根本就不该上来
We should never have boarded this ship.
我知道有些什么不对
I knew something was wrong.
我不该坚持出航的 这样你们就不会出事了
I should’ve forced you to stay on the yacht and you’d all be alive.
我打算告诉你我觉得我现在活的好好的
I’ve gotta tell you I feel pretty alive right now.
很快你就会死了 那些真的发生过 以前发生过
Soon you’re gonna be dead. Everything that happened to you, happened before.
真不敢相信我会谈论这些乱七八糟的东西
I can’t even believe I’m talking this shit.
你会死的 然后是唐尼 莎莉和格雷
You will die and then, then Downey and Sally and then Greg.
那不会是我♥干♥的 不是我♥干♥的
I didn’t do this. I didn’t do it.
我们在叁层
We’re on the third level.
格雷 那是血 你就这么打算装看不见吗?
Greg, that was blood. You just gonna ignore it?
我瞭解那些在船上工作的傢伙
I know guys that work on ships like this.
他们看见我们 觉得无聊 就想出这种鬼点子发洩他们的精力
They see us, they get bored. They’re just letting off some steam.
难道你不明白那些只是你在胡思乱想吗?
Don’t you see that this is all just in your mind?
船不是在哪儿都会突然冒出来的
Ships don’just magically appear out of nowhere.
它们有自己的航线 我是说 你脑袋里想的好像它们是乱窜的一样
They have skippers. I mean, in your world right now they don’t.
我脑袋里想的是到学校门口去接孩子回家
My wortd is waiting outside school for his mother to pick him up.
别对我的想法说叁道四
Don’t talk to me about my world.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
听着 听我说
Listen, listen to me.
拜託 一定要听
Please, you have to listen.
把他们全杀了
Kill them all.
要是他们上船 就把他们全杀了
If they board, kill them.
洁西洁西 你得杀了他们
Jess. Jess, you gotta kill them.
拜託 一定要听
Please, you have to listen.
别让他们上船
Don’t let them board.
不 不 不 不要 不要 别说了 别说了
No, no. No. Please, please. Stop, stop them.
要是他们上船 就杀了他们

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!