So, how do you know everyone?
维多 他一直跟我在一起
Victor, he’s staying with me for good.
他在家裡有些麻烦不得不跑出来
He got in troubte at home. He had to get away.
我发现他的时候他正睡在码头的储藏室后面
I found him sleeping behind the store at the harbor.
我们很谈得来 现在他住在这儿
You know, we got talking, and now he lives here.
就因为那样你就让他搬进来?
Just like that you let him move in?
嗯 我有叁个房♥间 反正用不了
Well, I got three rooms. I can’t sleep in them all.
唐尼 孩子的时候我就认识他了
And Downey, I’ve known him since I was a kid.
莎莉 他老婆 高中时认识的
Sally, his wife, I know her from high school.
八年级的时候我跟她约会过大约四天
I dated her for like four days in the eighth grade,
所以她可以算是我的“前女友”
so technically she’s my ex.
他们看起来人都挺好的
They seem really nice.
是的 除了每年他们都觉得有必要
Yeah. Except for the fact that every year they feel obliged
给我介绍个女朋友
to bring me an eligible girl.
或许他们觉得你太孤单了
Maybe they think you’re lonely.
你觉得我看上去孤单吗?
Do I give off lonely to you?
有时
Sometimes.
在餐厅看到你的时候 我可不觉得孤单 只觉得饿
When I come to see you at the diner, I’m not lonely, I’m hungry.
不过昨天明显的不同
Obviously yesterday was different.
昨天怎么了?
What happened yesterday?
昨天我不饿
Yesterday I was not hungry.
昨天我去餐厅只有一个目的就是邀请你出来航海
I came in with the sole purpose of inviting you sailing.
是吗?
You did?
是的
I did.
左转舵 风力不够
Turn at port side. We’re losing wind.
让我稍微来调整一下
Let me check it for]ust a sec.
嗯 汤米怎样?
So, things are okay with Tommy?
老样子
The same.
每天都是老样子
Every day is the same.
汤米喜欢固定的模式 是的
Tommy likes the things to be a certain way. Yeah.
要是我做的稍有不同 就会失掉他的欢心
If I do one thing differently, I lose him.
怎么了? 以前从没见你这样过
What’s the matter? I’ve never seen you like this before.
我不知道 我只是 呃 只是不跟汤米待在一起觉得很不安
I don’t know. I just, uh, I just feel guilty when I’m not with Tommy.
那说明你是个好妈妈
That’s because you’re a good mother.
但你不可能时时刻刻都跟他在一起
But you can’t be everywhere all of the times.
嘿 两位 噢!
Hey, guys. Oh!
谈得怎样?
How is it going?
挺好的
We’re good.
我想问问是不是可以把洁西从你身边“偷走”一会儿
I was]ust wondering if I could steal Jess away from you.
莎莉非常想跟她谈一谈
Salty’s dying to tatk to her.
我们正说在兴头上呢
We’re kind of in the middle of something right now.
没关係 没关係 我-我应该去一下
No, no, it’s okay. I-I should circulate.
嘿 说真的
Hey, just for the record,
我无意打扰的
I’m not interested.
唷 怎么回事?
Yo, what the fuck?
我们这儿风减弱了
Wind’s dropped down on us.
风团不是减弱了 是飘走了
It’s not dropped, it’s gone.
太让人吃惊了
This is crazy.
你以前碰上过这个吗?
You ever seen this before?
是的 是的 只是没这么快
Yeah, yeah. Just not quite so sudden.
我们还能回得去吗? 没有风了
Are we okay to get home? There is no wind.
当然 当然 我们可以靠引擎 那不是问题
Yeah, yeah. We got an engine. It’s not a problem.
只是 有点怪
It’s just, it’s weird.
格雷?
Greg?
那正常吗?
Is that normal?
喔 我可搞糊涂了 这是他妈的怎么回事
Okay, I’m fucking freaked, what the fuck.
叁角号♥呼叫海岸警卫队 完毕
Triangle to coast guard. Over.
叁角号♥呼叫海岸警卫队 完毕
Triangle to coast guard. Over.
这裡是海岸警卫队 请讲 完毕
Coast guard, go ahead. Over.
我们的帆船速度突然从7节降到0 你那裡有什么异常吗? 完毕?
We’ve just gone from seven knots to absolute zero. You’ve got anything unusual? Over?
没什么异常 完毕
Nothing showing up. Over.
这裡天色暗下来的狠快 像是有暴风雨 完毕
It’s darkening up pretty quick out here. Looks like an electrical storm. Over.
帮帮我 请帮帮我 能听到我吗?
Help me. Please. Can you hear me?
帮帮我 请帮帮我
Help me. Please, help me.
……杀了所有人 他们都死了 都死了
Killing everyone. They’re dead. They’re all dead.
我们听的到你 你在什么位置? 完毕
We hear you. What’s your position? Over.
求救者 我们听到你了 你在什么位置? 完毕
Distressed caller, we hear you. What are your coordinates? Over.
海岸警卫队 是否听到求救电♥话♥? 我们跟她失去联繫了 完毕
Coast guard, did you hear a distress call? We’re not getting it anymore. Over.
求救者 请求通话 你在什么位置?
Distressed caller, make another transmission. What is your position?
格雷?
Greg?
到甲板下麵去 穿上救生衣
Get below deck now. Get the life jackets.
割断它 把绳子割断
Out it. Out the sail.
维多 把主帆降下来
Vic, get the main sail down.
降下来
Get it down.
维多!
Vic!
没事!
No!
回来
Get back.
洁西 抓住我的手
Jess, take my hand.
抓紧了
Grab on.
希德!
Heather!
抓紧
Grab on.
希德!
Heather!
维多!
Vic!
洁西
Jess.
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
还好
All right.
唐尼?
Downey?
大家怎么样?
Are you guys okay?
看见希德了吗? 她刚才被海浪从窗口捲走了
Have you seen Heather? She got lost through the window.
没有 快上来 上来
No. Come on, come on.
希德!
Heather!
希德!
Heather!
格雷! 救我!
Greg! Help me!
莎莉 莎莉
Sally. Sally.
把手给我
Just give me your hand.
希德!
Heather!
大家还好吗?
Are you guys okay?
还好
Yeah.
你还好吗?
Are you all right?
汤米在上学 是吗?
Tommy’s at school, yeah?
我们回去之后会好好照顾他的 他会很好的
He’ll be looked after until we get back. He’ll be all right.
谢天谢地 唷! 救救我们!
Thank God. Yo! Help us!
救救我们 救救我们 过来这儿
Help us. Help. Help us. Over here.
噢 老天
Oh, God.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
等等 过来这儿 过来!
Wait. Come on, over here!
看那儿 那儿 就在那儿 我看见有人
There, there. Over there. I can see someone.
唷 我们这儿需要帮助
Yo, we need some help down here.
请帮帮我们!
Help us, please!
唷 我们这儿需要帮助
Hello. We need some help down here.
啊 他看见我们了 他看见我们了
Yeah, he’s seen us. He’s seen us.
噢 感谢上帝
Oh, thank God.
跳过来 跳过来 跳过来
Jump, jump, jump.
美食的 洁西 过来 过来
Okay. Jess, come on, come on.
洁西 过来
Jess. Come on.
过来 过来 抓着我的手 好的
Come on, come on, take my hand. Okay.
好了 你还好吗?
Okay. You okay?
还好吗? 嗯?
You okay? Yeah?

Hey.
怎么了?
How is it?
看见人了吗? 明明有的
See? I told you.
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗?
Hello?
有人吗!
Hello!
我们就这么待着吗?
Do we wait?
不 我们去舰桥
No, let’s go to the bridge.
我们去找船长 想法子给海岸警卫队打个电♥话♥
We’ll get the captain to put a call out to the coast guard.
我们去找希德
We’ll get a search for Heather.
走吧
Oome on.
你觉得希德会不会已经上来了?
Do you think Heather would’ve made it on board?
宝贝

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!