特武土 德欧豆
Po-ta-toes-zah. Zah.
土豆
Potatoes.
宝贝
Baby. Baby.
Can I hear it without the house for a second?
能不能先把背景音关一下?
就是这样
Yep. Yep. [drawn-out] Yep.
“All those who try…”
“那些想⋯”
好了 打开所有声效
All right, bring it all in.
“女士们先生们
“Ladies and gentlemen
在那红色的角落⋯”
in the red corner…”
-“作为南非裔⋯” -“就是这样”
– “As a South African…” – Yep. Yep. Yep.
“在那红色的角落⋯”
“In the red corner…”
-“我收到了好多⋯” -“美国”
“I’ve had so many, so many of them…”
“Americans.”
-“就是这样” -“作为一个美国人”
– Yep. Yep. – “As Americans…”
“作为一个美国人”
“As Americans…”
“我意识到⋯
-“You gotta realize…” -“Never again.”
这不是问题”
“…it’s not a question.”
有一个地方⋯
♪ There’s a place… ♪
“好多⋯”
“So many…”
-“⋯而是如何做” -“我试过⋯”
– “…but rather of how.” – “I’ve tried…”
-“我就知道我们能行” -“我明白⋯ ”
– “Gotta know that yes, we can.” – “I know…”
Yep.
就是这样
Where are all the people? Why are there no people here?
人都去哪了?怎么没人呢?
什么叫我来早了?
What do you mean, I’m early?
Ahh.
声音听起来很棒
Yeah, that sounds amazing.
特雷弗·诺亚:但愿你可以
最近怎么样 加拿大多伦多?
What’s going on, Toronto, Canada?
大家还好吗?
How you doing, everybody?
欢迎来看我的节目!
Welcome to the show! Welcome to the show! Thank you so much for coming out!
欢迎各位!谢谢你们来看!
我们做到了!
We made it!
我们做到了
Oh, we made it.
真的很了不起
This is so amazing.
离开太久了 真的太久了
What a long time. It has been too long.
太久了 但现在我们回来了
Too long. But we’re back.
And it’s so good to see you all again.
再次见到大家真的很开心
Oh, man, I’ve missed this. I’ve missed this so much.
我想念舞台 我想念这一切
我想念巡回表演的感觉
I’ve missed going around the world.
我想念人们的语言和文化
I’ve missed people’s languages and cultures.
我们刚在欧洲演过 感觉太棒了
We just did Europe as well. It was so fantastic.
One of my dreams came true.
这实现了我的一个梦想
我第一次去了瑞士
I got to go to Switzerland for the first time.
这是我的梦想之一
One of my dreams.
有些观众可能不知道 我解释一下为什么这是我的梦想
If you don’t know this about me, I’ll tell you why it was such a big dream.
因为我妈妈是来自南非的科萨黑人
My mother is a Black woman, Xhosa woman, from South Africa.
我也是在南非长大的
I grew up in South Africa, right?
Molweni, molweni.
My dad is a Swiss man from Switzerland. White man, right?
而我爸爸是来自瑞士的白人
但我从来没去过瑞士
And so, I never got to go to Switzerland.
后来我有能力去了 但又没时间
Then, when I got the chance, I never made the time.
所以一直没去成 最近 我终于第一次
Then I couldn’t go. Then finally now, we went to Switzerland
去了瑞士
for the first time.
仿佛整个人都被解放了
And it was liberating.
原因是这样的
‘Cause here’s the thing.
从我出生以来
My whole life, my whole life
我一直都觉得我爸不是真的爱我
I have always felt like my dad didn’t really love me.
你们懂吗?
Okay?
但是最近 我去瑞士见了他之后
And then now, when I went and met him in Switzerland
我才发现 不是那样的
I was like, “No.”
那只是因为他是瑞士人
“He’s just Swiss.”
They’re all like that.
瑞士人都那样
不过还是有点奇怪
It was a bit weird, though.
因为我想给他个惊喜
I tried to surprise him, though.
Right? I tried to surprise him by learning German.
所以我学了德语 希望给他个惊喜
我们俩很久没见了
We hadn’t seen each other for a while.
因为他说的是德语 所以我想给他个惊喜
Because he speaks German, I thought I’d surprise him on the trip.
于是我开始到多邻国上学德语
You know? I went on Duolingo, did a bunch of studying.
后来又去了德国 把学的东西都练习了一遍
And I got to Germany. Like, practiced the whole thing.
最后到瑞士的时候 我很有把握
Got to Switzerland, was like, “Oh, this is it.”
也有很自信 觉得一定能给我爸个惊喜
I was ready. Like, “I’m gonna surprise my dad.”
我本来想的是直接去他家
I planned to get to his house, knock on the door.
他开门后会惊喜地说:“特雷弗!”
He’d open it, surprised, like, “Oh! Trevor!”
然后我说:“爸爸 我会说德语了”
Then I’d be like, “Papa, ich sprechen Deutsch!”
他会回答我:“哈?我爱你!”
He was gonna be like, “Huh? Ich liebe dich!”
最后我们俩会⋯
Be like…
Was gonna be a whole thing. I had it all planned out.
我本来计划好了一切
但现实并没有按计划进行
Didn’t go according to plan.
I got there. He was surprised. He was happy. But as soon as I spoke
他见到我之后的确 很惊喜很开心 但等我一开口
“爸爸 我会说德语了”
I was like, “Papa, ich sprechen Deutsch!”
结果他说:“别这样”
He was like, “Don’t do that. Don’t do that, huh?”
“No, don’t do that. No.”
“不 别这样”
学习德语对我来说是个奇怪的经历
Learning German has been a weird journey for me.
我之所以想学德语是因为 我爸家的大部分人说的都是德语
You know? I wanna speak it because most of my family speaks it on my dad’s side.
但是我⋯
But I…
我发现我的德语有些不好的地方
I’ve learned a few things about my German which haven’t been great.
我当时在德国
I was in Germany
在一个叫科隆的地方拜访亲戚
visiting some extended family in a place called Cologne.
那是个美丽的城市 如果你没去过 一定要去
Beautiful city. If you’ve never been, you should go.
那里特别美
Stunning. Stunning place.
当时我和朋友罗尔夫在一起
And one of my friends, Rolf, was with me in the city. Right?
One day Rolf turns to me, like…
有一天罗尔夫对我说:“特雷弗
“Trevor, you know, today maybe we should have
“不如今天我们去 尝传统的德国菜吧?
a traditional German meal, ja?”
你想吃传统的德国菜吗?
“You want to eat something traditionally German?”
我带你去吃 好吗?”
“Ja, we’re going to take you, okay?”
我说:“听起来很棒 罗尔夫 我们要吃什么?”
I was like, “That sounds amazing, Rolf. What are we gonna have?”
他说:“你听说过赛百味吗?”
He’s like, “Ah, okay, have you heard of Subway?”
“I don’t think that’s German, Rolf.”
“那好像不是德国菜 罗尔夫”
他说:“不 我只是想帮助你理解
He’s like, “Nein, nein. I’m just saying to understand the chain.”
“Right? Where you’re going to be having the sandwiches
你懂吗?那是个卖♥♥三明治的店
里面有面包 你还能选配料”
und you are having the bread und choosing the toppings.”
我说:“我知道赛百味是怎么回事”
Like, “Yeah, I know how Subway works, man.”
他说:“那好 我带你 去的就是德国版的赛百味
He’s like, “Okay. Ach so, I want to take you to a German version, ja?”
但比那好吃 绝对好吃
“Better than that. Better.”
都是上等的面包和肉 你必须要去”
“Like, with the best bread und meat. You have to go.”
然后我们就去了 而且他没骗人
So he took me, and he wasn’t lying.
我们进到了这个三明治店里
So we go to this sandwich shop.
看起来历史特别悠久
It’s, like, 50 years old.
所有东西都很德国 我们进去后 我心想
Everything is in German. We walk in, I was like
就是这里了!
“Oh, this is it!”
虽然不是我爸的家 但我可以在这里练习德语
“Might not be my dad’s house, but this is where I can practice my German.”
Rolf looks at me, like, “Would you like me to order?”
罗尔夫看着我说: “你想让我帮你点餐吗?”
我说:“不 我自己来点”
I was like, “No, Rolf, I’ll… I’ll order the food.”
他说:“好吧 你要付钱吗?”
He’s like, “Okay, you’re going to buy the food?”
“不 是你付钱 我只是想点餐”
Like, “No, you’re gonna buy. I just wanna order it.”
“I just wanna practice my German.”
“我只是想练习德语”
他说:“他们可能听不懂你的话
He’s like, “But they might not understand you, ja?”
因为德语很难⋯”
“Because German can be diff–”
我说:“我可以搞定 罗尔夫”
I was like, “Yo, I got this, Rolf. I got this.”
我走向柜台 柜台的女士非常友好
So I walk up to the counter. The woman was really friendly.
她说:“您好 有什么需要我帮忙的吗?”
Like, “Guten Tag, kann ich dich helfen?”
我说:“你好!”
I was like, “Guten tag!”
“Ich will ein kleinen Broten haben, bitte schön!”
“我要一个小面包”
“黑面包加奶酪”
“Das schwarze Broten mit dem Käse!”
“烤牛肉”
“Und das Schinken, bitte schön!”
“还有一杯百事可乐!谢谢!”
“Und gib für mich ein Pepsi Cola! Danke!”
她快吓屎了
And she shat herself.
我永远都不会忘记
I’ll never forget the look
那个女人脸上的表情
in that woman’s face.
她吓呆了 她盯着我说
She was petrified. She stared at me and was like…
“Der Schwarze Hitler!”
“黑人希♥特♥勒♥!”
Which means “the Black Hitler.”
意思就是“黑人希♥特♥勒♥”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!