啊…
Aah!
给我回去 你这淘气的插头
Back you go, you naughty plug! Oh!

Unh!
墨菲
Morph?
激光炮已经破坏
Laser cannons disconnected…
吉米船长
Captain Jimmy, sir!
并不是很难
Gee, that wasn’t so tough.
博士 博士 醒醒
Doc! Doc, wake up!
我找到地图了
I got the map.
干得好 吉姆 谢谢你帮我
Fine work, Jimbo.
孩子 谢谢你帮我们找到那条路
Thanks for showing us the way, boy.

Aah!
这堆烂铁是什么玩意儿
What’s this sorry stack of metal?!
不要碰我的脸
Not the face!
吉姆 你跟我一样
You’re just like me, Jimbo.
你讨厌失败
Ya hates to lose.
怎么回事
What the devil’s the…
打开它
Open it.
我得开始工作了
I’d get busy.
看到没 多么神奇啊
Oh, the powers that be. Would you look?
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
绑紧他让他们一起呆着 直到我们…什么
Tie him up and leave him with the others till we–what?
你要地图
You want the map…
就把我带上
you’re taking me, too.

Hmm.
把他们都带走
We’ll take ’em all.

Unh.
没事 墨菲 没事的
It’s OK, Morph. It’s OK.
吉米 我不知道你为什么…
Jimmy, l–I don’t know about you…
我看到我的一生在我眼前滑过
but I’m starting to see my life pass in front of my eyes.
至少 那是我的一生
At least, I think it’s my life.
我和一个叫着卢皮的机器人跳过舞
Was I ever dancing with an android named Lupe?!
本 嘘
B.E.N., shh.
还没完
This isn’t over yet.
伙计们 我们越来越靠近了
We’re gettin’ close. Iads.
我闻到了财宝的味道…它就在前面
I smell treasure a-waitin’.

Huh?
在哪儿
Where is it?
我什么都没看到 狗屎 怎么什么都没有
I see nothing! One great, big stinking hunk of nothing!
怎么回事 吉姆
What’s going on, Jimbo?
我不知道 我打不开了
I don’t know. I can’t get it open.
我们早就不该跟着这小子了
We should’ve never followed this boy!

Hey!
我劝你最好
I’d suggest you get…
把那东西弄好 快点
that gizmo going again. and fast!
把他杀了 剖开他的肚子
Let’s rip his gizzard right out right now!
把他从山崖上扔下去
Throw him off the cliff!
哦 原谅他吧
Oh, have mercy.
星云图
The Lagoon Nebula?
那只是星系中的一部分
But that’s halfway across the galaxy.
有个大门
A big door…
开开关关
opening and closing.
让我看看
Let’s see.
金纳皮斯
Kinapis.
蒙特里莎空间站
Montressor spaceport.
弗林特就是这么做的
So that’s how Flint did it.
他用这个入口 到世界各地去掠夺财宝的
He used this portal to roam the universe stealing treasure.
他把它们都藏到哪儿去了呢
But where’d he stash it all?
那个该死的财宝在哪儿
Where’s that blasted treasure?!
财宝 财宝
Treasure! Treasure!
它被埋在…
It’s buried in the–
埋在机器的中♥央♥核心处
Buried in the centroid of the mechanism.
如果这个行星就是那个机器
What if the whole planet is the mechanism…
财宝就埋在行星的中♥央♥
and the treasure is buried in the center of this planet?
太令人失望了 我们怎么样才能到那里
And how in blue blazes are we supposed to get there?
只要打开右边的门就可以了
Just open the right door.
等等我 等等我
Wait for me! Wait for me!
从数千个世界掠夺来的战利品
The loot of a thousand worlds.
我们要一只更大的船
We are going to need a bigger boat!
这怎么看起来这么眼熟
This is all seeming very familiar.
为什么
I can’t remember why.
本 跟我来
B.E.N., come on.
我们离开这里 但不能空手离开
We’re getting out of here, and we’re not leaving empty-handed.
但是 但是 吉米 吉米
But–but, Jimmy! Jimmy!
我这一生的追求
A lifetime of searching.
最后
And at long last…
我终于找到了
I can touch it.
你没觉得奇怪吗
Do you know what’s strange?
我没法阻止这件事情发生 吉米
I can’t tell you how frustrating this is, Jimmy…
因为有些想法…
’cause there’s something just–
在我的脑子里盘旋不去
it’s nagging at the back of my mind.

Aah!
-弗林特船长 -还是个人形
-Captain Flint? -ln the flesh!
哦 还保持完好
Well, s-sort of,
或者说是像个人形
or anything that–that–that resembles flesh…
不是的
that’s not there.
怎么这么奇怪 你看出来了吗
And yet it’s so odd. you know?
我记得有些很恐怖的事
I remember there was something horrible…
弗林特不想任何人知道…
Flint didn’t want anyone else to know…
但是我就是想不起来是什么
but I–I just can’t remember what it was.
哦 一件很恐怖的事情…
Oh, a mind
本 我想我找到你的脑子了
B.E.N.,
别动
Hold still.
啊 吉米 你的手太冰了
Aah! Jimmy, your hands are very, very cold.

Whoa!
你好啊
Hello.
哦 吉米 我在想…
You know, uh, Jimmy, I was just thinking…
我在想…
I was just think–
我的记忆全回来了
It’s all flooding back! All my memories!
对了 弗林特把我的存储器电路拔下来
Right up until Flint pulled my memory circuits…
我就无法告诉 别人他设下的陷阱
so I could never tell anybody about his booby trap!
-说什么 -啊
-Speaking of which… -Huh?
弗林特要保证…
Flint wanted to make sure…
没人可以偷走他的财宝
that nobody could ever steal his treasure…
所以 他控制了整个行星
so he rigged this whole planet…
它会把你炸得比卡勒希安风筝还高
to blow higher than a Kalepsian kite!
快跑 吉米 快逃命吧
Run, Jimmy! Run for your life!
你回去帮船长和博士
You go back and help the captain and Doc!
如果我5分钟之后还没回去 你们就先走
If I’m not there in 5 minutes,
我不会离开我的朋友 吉米
I am not leaving my buddy Jimmy.
除非他这么看着我
Unless he looks at me like that.
再见 吉姆
Bye, Jim!
不 不 哦 不 哦 不
No! No! Oh, no! Oh, no!
不 啊
No! Aah!
-啊 -啊
-Aah! -Aah!
回来 笨蛋
Come back here, ya blighters!
我这一生都想要 一次像这样的冒险
All my life, I dreamed of an adventure like this.
哦 对不起
I’m just sorry…
我不能好好的帮你
I couldn’t have been more helpful to you.
哦 别傻了
Oh, don’t be daft.
其实 你已经帮了我很多
You’ve been very helpful. Truly.
我觉得自己就像 一个无能的家伙
I feel like such a useless weakling…
我没用多大劲啊
with abnormally thin wrists.
对不起 海盗先生
Excuse me, brutish pirate.
对了 就是你 我有个问题
Yes, you. I have a question.
你的身材对于你那小小的脑袋
Is it that your body is too massive…
是不是太过于臃肿了
for your teeny-tiny head…
或者说是你的脑袋对于你壮硕的身躯
or is it that your head is too teeny-tiny…
太过渺小了
for your big, fat body?
我要好好教训你
I pummel you good!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!