我猜想这是远古文化中 的象形文字留下来的
I suspect these are the hieroglyphic remnants…of an ancient culture.
霍金斯先生
Mr. Hawkins…
别让任何人靠近
stop anyone who tries to approach. Ohh!
是的 是的 现在听我说
Yes, yes. Now listen to me…
不要操心指挥的事 安静的躺一会儿
stop giving orders for a few milliseconds and lie still.
不错的建议 博士
Very forceful, Doctor.
继续 说点别的
Go on. Say something else.
嘿 看那儿 还有几个你们的朋友
Hey. Iook! There’s some more of your buddies!
嗨 伙计们 我们在这儿
Hey, fellas! We’re over here, fellas!
哦哦哦
Oh! Uhh! Ooh! Ohh!
不要浪费子弹
Stop wastin’ your fire!
你们好啊 上面的人
Hello. up there!
吉姆
Jimbo?
你和船长他们都好吗
If it’s all right with the captain…
我跟你说句话
I’d like a short word with ya.
不是圈套
No tricks,
肯定是冲着地图来的
Come to bargain for the map, doubtless.
这个垃圾…
Pestilential…
-啊 -船长
-Ugh! -Captain.
那就是说 他还以为地图在我们手上
That means…that he thinks we still have it.
啊 墨菲 我还以为你跑哪儿去了呢
Ah, Morphy! I wondered where you was off to.
哦
Ooh.
哦 这条老腿
Oh, this poor old leg’s downright snarky…
我们在船上的那次 捉迷藏之后就不中用了
since that game attack we had in the galley.
啊
Ahh.
无论你在那里听到了什么
Whatever you heard back there…
至少那些关于你的
at least the part concerning you…
我说的都是实话
I didn’t mean a word of it.
那些残忍♥的家伙 都认为我变的心软了
Had that bloodthirsty lot thought I’d gone soft…
他们会把我们两个都杀了
they’d have gutted us both.
听着 如果我们处理得当
Listen to me. If we play our cards right…
有了这些钱 我们可以去当国王了
we can both walk away from this rich as kings.
-是吗 -呵呵呵
-Yeah? -Ha ha ha.
你把地图给我
You get me that map…
哦
and, uh…
财宝中的很大一部分 就是你的了
an even portion of the treasure is yours.
孩子
Boy.
你在船上说的那些 冠冕堂皇的话都是真心的吗
You are really something.All that talk of greatness…
让我看到了希望…呵呵 真是可笑
Iight coming off my sails… what a joke.
看着我 吉姆
Now, just see here, Jimbo–
我想 至少
I mean, at least
要坚持下去 是不是
Stick to it, right?
对了 那就是我要做的
Well, that’s just what I’m gonna do.
我会让你永远看不到
I’m gonna make sure that you never see…
我的那些财宝
one drabloon of my treasure!
那些财宝是属于我的
That treasure is owed me,
好了 那你就试着 不要用我的地图 去找到它吧
Well, try to find it without my map, by thunder!
哦 你还不知道 怎么发挥你的斗志是不是
Oh, you still don’t know how to pick your fights, do you, boy?
好 看着我
Now, mark me.
你有两个选择 天亮之前把地图给我
Either I get that map by dawn tomorrow…
或是协助我 否则 我会用船上的大炮
or so help me, I’ll use the ship’s cannons…
把你们炸烂
to blast ya all to kingdom come!
墨菲 跟我走
Morph, hop to it.
马上过来
Now!
哦 见鬼
Oh, blast it!
先生们
Gentlemen…
我们必须呆在一起 还有…
we must stay together and…
还有…哦
and…ohh.
还有什么 什么
And what? What?!
我们必须呆在一起 还有什么
We must stay together and what?!
博士 你的眼睛真迷人
Doctor,
她已经神智不清了
She’s lost her mind!
哦 你应该赶紧帮帮她
Well, you gotta help her.
该死 吉姆 我是个 天文学家 不是医生
Dang it, Jim. I’m an astronomer, not a doctor.
我是说 我是个博士
I mean, I am a doctor,
我有博士头衔 但那不是一回事儿
I have a doctorate. It’s not the same thing.
这博士头衔救不了人
You can’t help people with a doctorate.
你怎么只是坐在那里 也不来帮忙
You just sit there, and you’re useless.
好了 博士
It’s OK, Doc.
没事的
It’s all right.
是的 博士 吉姆知道怎么离开这里
Yeah, Doc! Jimmy knows exactly how to get out of this.
只有吉姆能想到这些办法
It’s just Jimmy has this knowledge of things.
吉姆 有主意了吗
Jim, any thoughts at all?
没有地图 我们就完蛋了
Without the map, we’re dead.
我们想要逃走 肯定是死
If we try to leave, we’re dead.
-呆在这里…-我们死定了
-lf we stay here—We’re dead!
我们死定了 我们死定了
We’re dead! We’re dead!
好了 我想吉姆要静下来想想
Well, I think that Jimmy could use a little quiet time. Heh.
所以 我要从后门出去了
So I’ll just slip out the back door.
-后门 -是的
-Back door? -Oh, yeah.
我从这儿可以轻松逃走
I get this delightful breeze through here…
我想这很重要
which I think is important…
因为在朋友之间活动…
because ventilation among friends–
哇 这是什么
Whoa. What is all this stuff?
你是说那些远处的机器
You mean the miles and miles of machinery that run…
在行星中是怎么运转的吗
through the entire course of the inside of this planet?
你在说什么
Not a clue.
博士 博士 我想我找到出口了
Hey, Doc! Doc! I think I found a way out of here!
不 不 吉姆 等等 船长让我们呆在一起
No, no. Jim, wait.
-我会回来的 -冲啊
-I’ll be back. -Cannonball!
呜呼
Woof.
-有什么计划 -嘘 本 安静
-So, what’s the plan? -Shh. B.E.N., quiet.
好了 是这样
OK, here it is.
我们偷偷回到船上 毁掉激光炮
We sneak back to the Legacy, disable the laser cannons…
把地图带回来
and bring back the map.
计划听起来很不错
That’s a good plan.
我喜欢 只是
I like that plan. The only thing is…
我想我们要怎么回去
I’m wondering, how do we get there?
用那个
On that.
哦
Ooh.
哦
Oop?
啊 -本 嘘
Aah! -B.E.N.. shh!
对不起 对不起 对不起
Sorry. sorry. Sorry.
好了 我去拿地图 你呆在这里
OK, I’ll get the map. You wait here.
收到 吉米 我会看着激光炮的
Roger, Jimmy. I’ll neutralize laser cannons, sir!
本 本
B.E.N.! B.E.N.!
哟呼 哟呼 我也过上海盗生活了
Yo-ho. yo-ho. a pirate’s life for me
破坏激光炮 我应该怎么做呢
Disable a few laser cannons. What is the big deal?
我要做的只是找到那条线
All we gotta do is find that one little wire.
哦 我的妈
Oh, mama.
就是你了
Yes.
坏了 本 坏事了
Bad, B.E.N. Bad.
好了 修好了
OK, fixing.
那愚蠢的机器人 会害死我们的
That stupid robot’s gonna get us all…killed.
服务生
Cabin boy.
啊
Aah!
喔 OK 不着急
Whoops. OK. don’t panic.
吸气 呼气
Breathing in… breathing out…
-啊 -呣
-Aah! -Hmm?
啊
Raah!
这条应该是激光炮的了
This has gotta be cannons.
完了 不是
Maybe not.
啊
Rraar!
呵呵
Heh heh.
过来 过来 过来
Come on, come on, come on.
不
No!
哦 好极了
Oh, yes.
记得跟埃柔先生问好
Do say hello to Mr. Arrow.
啊
Rraar!
你自己跟他说吧
Tell him yourself!