席尔瓦先生 霍金斯先生留在这里听你的指示
Mr. Hawkins will stay here in your charge, Mr. Silver.
先生 您能再说一遍吗
Beggin’ your pardon, sir, but–
这是船长的命令 别让这个新来的服务生闲着
Captain’s orders! See to it the new cabin boy’s kept busy.
-啊 但是不行…
-Aw, but, no, but–
这样 船长让你和我在一起
So, Captain’s put you with me, eh?
不管怎么样
Whatever.
我一个低贱的机器人 是不能和船长争论的
Well, who be a humble cyborg to argue with a captain?
是的
Yeah.
你知道的 这些小狗
You know…these purps…
他们就像是 从蒙特里莎回来的一样
they’re kind of like the ones back home on Montressor.
你去过那儿
You ever been there?
吉姆 不能说是我去过
I can’t say as I have, Jimbo.
仔细想想
Come to think of it,
我碰到这个老家伙
I met this old guy, who was, um…
他在找他的机器人伙伴
he was kind of looking for a cyborg buddy of his.
是吗
Is that so?
是的
Yeah.
那人叫什么名字
What was that old salamander’s name?
哦 哦 鲍恩斯
Oh, yeah. Bones.
比利·鲍恩斯
Billy Bones?
鲍恩斯 鲍恩斯
Bones? Bones?!
呣 他有摇铃吗
Mm-mmm. T’ain’t ringin’ any bells.
一定是另外一个机器人
Must have been a different cyborg.
在这艘船上还有许多机器人
There’s a slew of cyborgs roamin’ this port.
准备起飞
Prepare to cast off!
哦 去吧 小伙子 去看看起飞吧
Eh, off with you, lad, and watch the launch.
还有许多工作等着你做呢
There’ll be plenty work a-waitin’ for you afterwards.
我们最好盯着这个男孩 是不是 墨菲
We best be keepin’ a sharp eye on this one, eh, Morph?
我们不能让他多管闲事
We wouldn’t want him strayin’ into things he shouldn’t.
船长 我们都准备好了
We’re all clear, Captain!
哦 朋友 我们是不是可以让这破船起飞了
Well, my friend. Are we ready to raise this creaking tub?
船长 荣幸之至
My pleasure, Captain.
各就各位
All hands to stations!
快点
Smartly now!
快点 你这个渣仔 我要追上你
Come on, you scurvy scum! I’ll race you!
打开所有太阳能帆
Loose all solar sails!

Come on!
把帆拉紧
Heave up the braces.
拉紧
Brace up.
哦 哦
Ooh. Oh.
佐夫先生 加强船的吸引力
Mr. Zoff, engage the dropt
腾巴克先生 南偏西 转向 2-1-0-0
South by southwest, Mr. Turnbuckle, heading 2-1-0-0.
是 船长 2-1-0-0
Aye, Captain. 2-1-0-0.
全速前进 埃柔先生
Full speed, Mr. Arrow, if you please.
全速前进
Take her away!
博士 您能不能坚强一点
Brace yourself, Doctor.
“您能不能坚强一点”
“Brace yourself.”
啊 哦
Aah! Oof!

Whoa.
难以置信 这就是冥界的银河
Upon my word, an Orcus Galacticus.
笑一个
Smile.
哦 博士 你最好站远点
Uh, Doctor, I’d stand clear–

Ha.
啊 船长 真是航运史上一个伟大的日子
Ah. ’tis a grand day for sailing. Captain…
看看您
and look at you.
您衣冠楚楚 就像
You’re as trim and as bonny as a sloop…
一艘上了新帆 涂了新漆的帆船
with new sails and a fresh coat of paint.
席尔瓦先生 你可以把你的这些恭维
You can keep that kind of flim-flammery…
送给那些在空间站的妓♥女♥
for your spaceport floozies, Silver.
飞船基地的妓♥女♥ 飞船基地的妓♥女♥
Spaceport floozy, spaceport floozy–
船长 你也太打击我了
You cut me to the quick, Captain.
我一直有什么说什么
I speaks nothing but me heart at all times.
自是肺腑之言
Nothing but me heart.
对了 那是你的帮手吗
And, by the way, isn’t that your cabin boy…
在桅杆上闲逛的
aimlessly footling about in those shrouds?
是的 他…哦
Yep, it–oh…
只是一时的失误 船长
A momentary aberration, Cap’n,
马上就会恢复正常 吉姆
soon to be addressed. Jimbo!
我新交了两个朋友 我想你见见他们
I got two new friends I’d like you to meet.
跟拖把先生和水桶小姐问好吧
Say hello to Mr. Mop and Mrs. Bucket.
呵呵呵呵
Heh heh heh heh!
好啊
Yippee.
好了 我认识拖把先生了
Yeah, I got your Mr. Mop.
小心点 笨蛋
Watch it, twerp.
看什么看 怪物
What are you looking at, weirdo?
就是 怪物
Yeah, weirdo.
服务生要学会 专心干自己的事
Cabin boys should learn to mind their own business.
为什么 你把什么东西♥藏♥起来了 亮眼睛的家伙
Why? You got something to hide, bright eyes?
看来你的耳朵有问题
Maybe your ears don’t work so well.
是的 啊
Yeah. Ahem.
坏透了 但是我的鼻子却很正常
Too bad my nose works just fine.
什么 你这个没有家教的家伙
Why, you impudent little–
继续 把他剁了
Go ahead! Slice him! Dice him!
你再说一遍 服务生
Any last words, cabin boy?
斯科洛先生
Mr. Scroop…
你知道
you ever see what happens to a fresh purp…
狗被用力掐的下场吗
when you squeeze real hard?
出什么事了
What’s all this. then?
你们知道规矩的
You know the rules.
船上不许大声喧哗
There’ll be no brawling on this ship.
是的 是的 先生
Aye, aye, sir.
以后谁要再犯
Any further offenders will be confined to the brig…
就只能呆在狭窄的双桅船里了
for the remainder of the voyage.
斯科洛先生 我说得够明白吗
Am I clear, Mr. Scroop?
知道了
Transparently.
做的好 埃柔先生
Well done, Mr. Arrow, sir!
一艘团结的船 一艘令人愉快的船
A tight ship’s a happy ship, sir.
吉姆 给你个活干
Jimbo, I gave you a job.
嘿 之前我一直在做
Hey, I was doing it until that bug thing–
闭嘴 现在我要你把甲板拖的干干净净
Belay that! Now, I want this deck swabbed spotless…
我回来之前还没做好 你就祈求上帝保佑吧
and heaven help you if I come back and it’s not done.
墨菲 看着这小子
Morph? Keep an eye on this pup…
随时留意着他有没有分心
and let me know if there be any more distractions.
是 遵命
OK. Aye-aye.
好了 大家都到齐了
So, we’re all here, then.
-来了 -很好
-Excuse me. -Fine.
先生们 请原谅我的坦率
Now, if you pardon my plain speaking, gentlemen…
你们都是
are you all…
笨蛋 彻彻底底的蠢货吗
stark-raving, totally blinking daft?!
我好不容易让大家
After all me finagling getting us hired…
以水手的身份上船
as an upstanding crew…
你们想让计划全部败露吗
you want to blow the whole mutiny before it’s time?
那男孩已经有所察觉了
The boy was sniffing about.
是你差点让计划失败的 笨蛋
You just stick to the plan, you bug-brained twit.
至于那个小孩 我会给他一堆的活儿
As for the boy, I’ll run him so ragged…
让他没有时间去想
he won’t have time to think.
这真是有趣的一天
Well, this has been a fun day
交了新朋友 像那个蜘蛛
Making new friends like that spider psycho.
蜘蛛 蜘蛛
Spider psycho, spider psycho.
呵呵 有点丑
Heh. A little uglier.
哈哈哈哈
Mwah-ha-ha-ha!
闭上嘴吧
Pretty close.

Well…
这真要感谢上帝了
thank heavens for little miracles.
上来一个小时了
Up here for an hour…
甲板还是老样子
and the deck’s still in one piece.
嗯 你知道 哦
Um, look, l, uh…
你所做的
What you did…
谢谢
Thanks.
难道没人教你
Didn’t your pap ever teach you…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!