吉姆 我的孩子 我们马上要升上太空了
Jim, my boy, soon we’ll be off to the spaceport.
吉姆 等等我
Jim! Oh. Jim! Wait for me!
哦 吉姆 我们
Well, Jim, this should be
应该好好的互相了解一下
for the two of us to get to know one another.
你知道他们说什么 亲情沟通 呣
You know what they say, familiarity breeds, um…
这样说不太礼貌 但是 在我么看来…
well, contempt, but, in our case–
走吧 找找我们的船
Look, let’s just find the ship. OK?
-你右手边的第二个泊位 -你可以找到的
-Second berth on your right! -You can’t miss it.
嘿 谢谢
Hey, thanks.
合适吗
It’s the suit, isn’t it?
那个可恶的女店员
to that pushy two-headed saleswoman.
这个说合适
This one said it fit,
哦不知道该怎么办 我都有些混乱了 哦
I didn’t know what to do. I get so flustered. Ooh!
欧 吉姆 这是我们的船 RLS的遗产
Oh, Jim! This is our ship! The R.L.S. Legacy!
哇
Whoa!
把这些桶搬上去
Stow those casks forward!
拉上去
Heave together now!
太酷了
How cool is this?
对不起 我是说…
Sorry about that. I didn’t mean–
让我来
Allow me to handle this.
吉姆 我的弗拉图拉语很流利
I’m fluent in Flatula, Jim.
我在大学里学了两年
Took two years of it in high school.
弗拉图拉 太酷了
Flatula? Cool.
早上好 船长 都准备好了吗
Good morning, Captain. Everything shipshape?
都准备好了 先生 但是我不是船长
Shipshape it is, sir, but I’m not the captain.
船长在上面
The captain’s aloft.
埃柔先生 我已经
Mr. Arrow, I’ve checked
上上下下检查过了
from stem to stern,
你怎么都不会出点错
Can you get nothing wrong?
您过讲了 船长
You flatter me, Captain.
啊 多普勒博士 我没认错吧
Ah, Dr. Doppler, I presume?
哦 是的 我…
Uh, um, yes. I–
你好啊 你能听到我说话吗
Hello! Can you hear me?
是的 我可以 不要再敲了
Yes, I can! Stop that banging!
博士 这东西使用时
If I may, Doctor, this works so much better…
可以工作的更好
when it’s right-way up and plugged in.
-哦 -你真是太可爱了
-Ooh! -Lovely. There you go.
您要是不介意 我想我可以自己来控制
If you don’t mind, I can manage my own plugging!
我是阿米莉娅船长
I’m Captain Amelia…
普洛腾舰队的后起之秀
Iate of a few run-ins with the Protean armada.
龌龊的买♥♥卖♥♥ 但我不想因我的创伤烦扰你
Nasty business, but I won’t bore you with my scars.
您已经见过我的助手了 …埃柔先生
You’ve met my first officer, Mr. Arrow.
淳朴 强壮 可靠 诚实 勇猛 忠实
Sterling, tough, dependable, honest, brave, and true.
行了 船长
Please, Captain.
哦 闭嘴 埃柔 我是说你一样都不是
Oh, shut up, Arrow. You know I don’t mean a word of it.
啊哈 打扰一下 我不喜欢打断人家
Ahem, excuse me. I hate to interrupt. It’s not much better.
但是 我可以跟你们介绍 吉姆·霍金斯
but may I introduce to you, Jim Hawkins?
吉姆 你们知道 就是找到那些珍宝的男孩
Jim, you see, is the boy who found the treasure–
博士 够了
Doctor, please!
到我船舱来 我跟你谈谈
I’d like a word with you in my stateroom.
博士 在这些多嘴的人面前
Doctor, to muse and blabber about the treasure now
说这些关于财宝的事情
in front of this particular crew…
只能说明
demonstrates a level of ineptitude…
你简直就是一个低能儿
that borders on the imbecilic…
这么说 我已经是很人道了
and I mean that in a very caring way.
低能 你这么说我 愚蠢 我
Imbecilic, did you say? Foolishness, I’ve–
我可以看看地图吗
May I see the map, please?
看吧
Here.
呣 太好了
Hmm. Fascinating.
霍金斯先生 以后
Mr. Hawkins, in the future…
你可以叫我”船长”或者是”先生”
you will address me as “Captain” or “Ma’am.”
明白了吗
Is that clear?
啊
Ugh…
霍金斯先生
Mr. Hawkins?
-知道了 先生
-Yes, ma’am.
先生们 这东西不用的时候 我们必须把它锁起来
Gentlemen, this must be kept under lock and key…
博士 我用我最诚挚的敬意 再说一遍
when not in use. And, Doctor, again…with the greatest possible respect…
不要再大声嚷嚷
zip your howling screamer.
船长 我保证
Captain, I assure you l–
我简短的说一下
Let me make this as monosyllabic as possible.
我不在乎你雇用的这些水手
I don’t much care for this crew you hired.
他们…埃柔 你说我要怎么形容这些人
They’re…how did l describe them, Arrow?
早茶之前我说得很清楚了
I said something rather good this morning before coffee.
“一帮滑稽可笑的留着口水的傻子”先生
“A ludicrous parcel of driveling galoots,” ma’am.
-就是这样 太有诗意了 -现在 看着我
-There you go–poetry. -Now, see here–
博士 我想和所有的船员聊天
Doctor, I’d love to chat to the whole ship crew.
但是 我得负责这艘船的航行
but I have a ship to launch…
你也擦亮了你的装备
and you’ve got your outfit to buff up.
埃柔先生 请你把这两个新人
Mr. Arrow, please escort these two neophytes…
带下去
down to the galley straightaway.
年轻的霍金斯就跟着 我们的厨师席尔瓦先生
Young Hawkins will be working for our cook, Mr. Silver.
什么 厨师
What? The cook?
死女人 属猫的
That woman! That…feline!
她搞清楚谁才是头儿了没有
Who does she think is working for whom?
那是我的地图 她是拿我的工钱的
It’s my map, and she’s got me bussin’ tables?
不许你们说我船长的坏话
I’ll not tolerate a cross word about our captain!
再也找不到比她更好的长官了
There’s no finer officer in this or any galaxy.
席尔瓦先生
Mr. Silver?
怎么了 埃柔先生
Why, Mr. Arrow, sir.
您的到来
Bringin’ in such fine and distinguished gents…
使这里蓬荜生辉
to grace my humble galley.
您有何指示
Had I known,
呵呵呵呵
Heh heh heh heh!
机器人
A cyborg!
这是多普勒博士
May I introduce Dr. Doppler?
我们此次航行的投资者
The financier of our voyage.
博士 您装备很可爱
Lovely outfit, Doc.
哦 谢谢 您的眼睛也很不错
Well, thank you. Um, lovely eye.
这个小家伙是吉姆·霍金斯
Uh, this young lad is Jim Hawkins.
吉姆 哦…
Jimbo! Uh…
啊 不要被这大家伙吓着了
Aw, now, don’t be too put off by this hunk of hardware.
哇
Whoa!
这装置可以用来…
These gears have been tough getting used to…
但是他们的确很方便
but they do come in mighty handy from time to time.
呣
Mmm!
好了 来 尝尝
Here, now, have a taste
呣 我喜欢这味道 浓烈的味道
Mmm! Delightfully tangy, yet robust.
祖传秘方
Old family recipe.
啊
Aah!
实际上 那是祖传秘方中的一部分
In fact, that was part of the old family!
哈哈哈哈
Ha ha ha!
欧欧欧 博士 我只是开个玩笑
Oh, ho! I’m just kiddin’, Doc!
哦 是的 没事
Uh, yeah, well…
我要不开玩笑 那不就是我了
I’m nothin’ if I ain’t a kidder.
喝吧 吉姆
Go on, Jimbo. Have a swig.
墨菲
Morph!
你这个淘气的水滴
You jiggle-headed blob of mischief!
你刚才藏哪儿去了
So that’s where you was hiding!
哇 哈 这是什么
Wha–? Ha! What is that thing?
“这是什么”
“What is that thing?”
他是个变种
He’s a morph.
我在变体1中装了形状转换装备
I rescued the little shape-shifter on Proteus 1.
啊哈 他看上我了
Aw, he took a shine to me.
我们一直在一起
We been together ever since.
好极了 啊 乖孩子
Right? Yeah. Nice boy.
走吧 我们下去吧
We’re about to get underway.
博士 您要不要参观一下这艘飞船
Would you like to observe the launch, doctor?
我可以吗
Would l?
现在的星系核有超光速飞机吗
Does an active galactic nucleus have superluminal jets?
你带路
I’ll follow you.