是的 我想你会这么做的 但这之前
Yes, I’m sure you will, but before you do…
我还有一个问题 这是你的吗
I have one more question. Is this yours?

Uhh…
是的 墨菲 我们就要出去了
Yes! Morph, we are so out of here!
啊 吉姆
Ah. Jimbo!
你真是世界的第七大奇迹
Aren’t you the seventh wonder of the universe?
退回去
Get back!
我喜欢你 小伙子 我远道而来
I like you, lad, but I’ve come too far…
你却阻扰我拿回我的财宝
to let you stand between me and me treasure.

Aah!
哦 不 哦 不要
Oh, no, you don’t!
什么
What?
吉姆
Jimbo.
抓住了
Reach for me now!
抓住
Reach!
我…我够不着
I–I can’t!

Aah!
我…
I…
哦 我简直就是个疯子
Oh, blast me for a fool!

Aah!
席尔瓦 你放弃了
Silver, you gave up?
它困扰了我一生 吉姆 我会克服的
Just a lifelong obsession, Jim. I’ll get over it.
欢迎你回来 吉米
Aloha. Jimmy!
快点 只剩2分34秒
Hurry, people! We got exactly two minutes…
行星就要爆♥炸♥了
and thirty-four seconds till planet’s destruction!
做的很好 博士
You’re doing fine, Doctor.
现在让它放松一点 慢慢来 慢慢来
Now ease her over gently–gently!
啊 我们呆在行星上都比这好
Aah! We were better off on exploding planet!
赶紧让我们离开这里 金属人
Take us out of here, metal man!
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain!
船长 你简直就是神女下凡…
Captain, you dropped from the heavens in the nick of–
把讨好的话跟法官说吧 席尔瓦
Save your claptrap for the judge, Silver!
导弹尾部被破坏了
Missile tail demobilized,
推进器只剩30%的能量
Thrusters at only 30% of capacity.
30% 就是说 我们…
30%? That means we’re–
我们无法在行星爆♥炸♥之前离开了
We’ll never clear the planet’s explosion in time.
-调头回去 -什么
-We gotta turn around. -What?
那里有个入口 我们可以从那里离开
There’s a portal back there. It can get us out of here!
对不起 吉姆 那个入口还没打开
Pardon me. Jim. but didn’t that portal open…
回到火一般的地狱
onto a raging inferno?!
是的 我要把更改入口
Yes, but I’m gonna change that.
打开另外一个门
I’m gonna open a different door.
船长 真的吗 我觉得那太不可思议
Captain, really, I don’t see how this is possible–
照着他说的做
Listen to the boy!
离行星爆♥炸♥还有1分20秒
One minute, twenty-nine seconds till planet’s destruction!
-我们还要怎么做 吉姆 -想想怎么绑住这东西
-What do you need, Jim? -Just some way to attach this.
好的 后退 后退一点
All right. Stand back. Stand back, now.
可以走了
There you go.
可以走了
There you go.
好了 不管发生什么
OK. Now,
把飞船直接冲向入口
keep the ship heading straight for that portal.
还剩58秒
Fifty-eight seconds!
好了 你们听到他说的了
Well, you heard him!
调头
Get this blasted heap turned ’round!
博士 把船头对准入口
Doctor,
遵命 船长
Aye, Captain.
向右 右边
Go to the right! The right!
我知道 我知道 我只是在试试
I know, I know!
25秒
Twenty-five seconds!
不 不
No! No!
加油 小伙子
Come on, lad.
17秒
Seventeen seconds!
7秒
Seven…
6秒…5秒…4秒…
six… five… four…
3秒…2秒…
three…two…
哇 吔
Wow! Y eah!
你成功了 吉米
You done it. Jimmy!
你成功了 哈哈哈
You done it, boy! Ha ha ha!
我早说过了这孩子很出色
Didn’t I say the lad had greatness in him?
太好了
Unorthodox,
我很荣幸把你推荐给
I’d be proud to recommend you…
星际学院 他们需要一个像你这样的人
to the interstellar academy. They could use a man like you.
等着吧 你妈妈听到这个肯定很高兴
Just wait until your mother hears about this!
那当然 我们不用再为生计犯愁了
Of course, we may downplay the life-threatening parts.
吉米 这真是终生难忘的时刻
Jimmy, that was unforgettable!
我知道你不喜欢我碰你
I know you don’t like touching…
但是 准备好 我要好好的拥抱你
but get ready for a hug, big guy, ’cause I gotta hug ya!
哈哈哈
Ha ha ha ha!
嘿 你也回过来抱我了
Hey, you hugged me back.
哦 我发誓不再哭的
Oh, I promised myself I wouldn’t cry.
你们谁有纸巾
Does anyone have a tissue?
-墨菲 我们做标记 -我知道
-Morphy, we gotta make tracks. -I know.
你不会离开的 是不是
You never quit. do you?
啊 吉姆 哈哈
Ah, Jimbo! Ha ha!
我只是检查一下 看看…
I was merely checking to make sure…
看看我们最后 一艘船是不是完好无损
our last longboat was safe and secure.

Mmm.

Well…
应该绑紧了
that should hold it.
呵呵 我教得很好啊
Heh heh heh. I taught you too well.
如果你不介意 我可不想进监狱
If you don’t mind, we’d just as soon avoid prison.
小墨菲在这里自♥由♥自在
Little morphy here, he’s a free spirit.
关在笼子里 它会很伤心的
Being in a cage, it’d break his heart.

Ohh!
小伙子 跟我一起走吧
What say you ship out with us, lad?
你和我
You and me,
只有我们 没人约束我们
full of ourselves and no ties to anyone!
你知道
You know,
我原本会和你一起走的
I would’ve taken you up on that offer in a second…
但是 哦 我有一个很好的朋友
but, uh,
但是他教过我 我可以规划我的一生
and he taught me that I could chart my own course.
那正是我要做的
That’s what I’m gonna do.
那你怎么看你的那个朋友
And what do you see of that pal of yours?
是将来
A future.
为什么
Why…
看看你 充满了活力
Iook at ya, glowing like a solar fire.
你会很出色的 吉姆
You’re something special, Jim.
你会很有成就的
You’re gonna rattle the stars, you are.
我的机器眼睛要加点润滑油了
Got a bit of grease in this cyborg eye of mine.
哦 嘿 墨菲 我们还会再见的 OK
Oh, hey, Morph. I’ll see ya around, OK?
还会再见的
See ya around.
墨菲 我要你做件事
Morphy, I got a job for ya.
你给我好好盯着这个小子
I need you to keep an eye on this here pup.
你愿意帮我吗
Will ya do me that little favor?
遵命 船长
Aye-aye, Captain.
哦 还有件事
Oh, and one more thing.
这是给你妈妈的
This is for your dear mother…
让她重建她的旅馆
to rebuild that inn of hers.
别再惹麻烦了 老家伙
Stay out of trouble, ya old scalawag.
哈哈 吉姆 小伙子
Why, Jimbo, lad…
我做过什么吗
when have I ever done otherwise?

Oh!
沐浴着阳光 我沉醉在这里的一切
It’s good to see the sun and feel this place
从未有如此强烈的家的感觉
This place I never thought would feel like home
我胆怯
And I ran forever
远远逃离
Far away
总以为我要在这里孤独终结
And I always thought I’d end up here alone
缘何一切突然转变
Somehow the world has changed
我回来了
And I’ve come home
带回了 他们从你身上抢走的
To give you back the things they took from you

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!