星银岛
Treasure Planet
在一个晴空万里的夜晚
On the clearest of nights…
伊塞林上和风徐徐
when the winds of the Etherium were calm and peaceful…
满载大角星水晶的商船
the great merchant ships…with their cargoes of Arcturian sura crystals…
让人感觉那么安全
felt safe and secure.
谁也没想到 他们早就被人盯上了
Little did they suspect that they were pursued by…
那就是海盗
pirates.
这些海盗中最可怕就是
And the most feared of all these pirates…
声名狼藉的船长 纳撒尼尔·弗林特
was the notorious Captain Nathaniel Flint.
开炮
Fire!
啊
Aah!
像只折翼的小鹰 承受着突如其来掠夺
Like a Candarian zap-wing overtaking its prey–
詹姆斯·普莱迪斯·霍金斯
James Pleiades Hawkins.
一小时前你就该去上♥床♥睡觉了
I thought you were asleep an hour ago.
妈妈 我刚看到最精彩的部分
Mom, I was just getting to the best part.
求您了
Please?
哦 精神百倍啊
Oh, can those eyes get any bigger?
过去点
Scootch over.
像只折翼的小鹰
…Iike a Candarian zap-wing…
承受着突如其来掠夺
overtaking its prey…
弗林特和他的叛军
Flint and his band of renegades…
猛冲进去
swooped in out of nowhere.
哈 哈 哈 哈
Ha ha ha ha!
掠夺他们的战利品
And then. gathering up their spoils…
然后 消失得无影无踪
vanished without a trace.
-嚯 -嚯
-Ooh! -Ooh!
没人发现弗林特的秘密宝藏
Flint’s secret trove was never found…
所有的传说都说那些宝藏仍藏在
but stories have persisted that it remains hidden…
银河中一个遥远的地方
somewhere at the farthest reaches of the galaxy…
藏匿着
stowed with riches beyond imagination–
自上千个星球掠夺来的巨大财富
the loot of a thousand worlds…
星银岛 星银岛
Treasure Planet.
好了 擤一下鼻涕
OK. Blow your nose.
妈妈 你觉得弗林特船长是怎么做到的
How do you think Captain Flint did it, Mom?
他怎么冲下去后 就消失得无影无踪呢
How’d he swoop in out of nowhere and vanished without a trace?
我不知道
I have no idea.
过来 快快快
Come here, you, you li–
我要吹了 哦
I’m gonna get–oh!
好了 该睡觉了
OK, now it’s time for this
你觉得会有人找到星银岛吗
You think somebody’ll ever find Treasure Planet?
宝贝 我想
Sweetheart,
那只是一个传说
Iike a legend.
我知道那是真的
I know it’s real.
好好 你说得对 那是真的
You win. It’s real.
-晚安 妈妈 -晚安 宝贝
-Nighty-night, Mom. -Nighty-night, sweetheart.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
夜晚 伊塞林的风
There are nights when the winds of the Etherium…
自♥由♥自在的飞舞着
so inviting in their promise of flight and freedom…
令每个人情绪激昂
made one’s spirit soar!
十二年后
呀-呼
Yaaaa-hoo!
呜呼…
Whoo!
加速
Come on!
呜呼…哈哈哈哈
Whoo! Ha ha ha!
呜呼…
Whoo-hoo!
哦 我的天
Oh, great.
旅馆
霍金斯夫人
Mrs. Hawkins!
来了 把果汁装满
I know–refill on the purp juice.
马上就来 敦莱蒂夫人
Coming right up, Mrs. Dunwiddie.
上菜了 四份玻璃球粉
There we go. That’s four powdered spheroids…
两份月蚀 还有一大碗
two lunar eclipses, and it’s a big bowl…
泽勒林果冻虫 给这个大男孩的
of Zorellian jelly worms for the big boy!
-太好了 -慢用
-Awesome! -Enjoy.
对不起 德尔波特 今天早上这里闹哄哄的
Sorry, Delbert. It’s been a madhouse here all morning.
没事 莎拉
No problem, Sarah.
啊 我的加种子的阿尔伯尼杂烩
Ah! My Alponian chowder with the extra solara seed.
呣…
Mmm! Yum!
你好啊
Hello.
你从哪来
What brings you here…
好奇的小家伙
curious little…one?
走吧
Go away.
你♥爸♥妈呢
Are your parents around?
怎么了 哑巴了 呀…
What’s the matter? Cat got your–yaah!
欧 这年纪的孩子真可爱
Oh, they’re so adorable at that age.
欧 是的 真可惜
Oh, yes…deplorable.
哦 是可爱 呣
Uh…adorable! Hmm.
说起这个 吉姆怎么样了
Speaking of which, how’s Jim doing?
好多了 我知道年初
Much better. I know he had some rough spots…
他受到打击 但我想
earlier this year, but I really think…
他会度过难关的
that he’s starting to turn a corner.
霍金斯夫人
Mrs. Hawkins?
吉姆
Jim!
哦 看来还没完
Ooh…wrong turn.
好了 谢谢你们送我回来
OK. Thanks for the lift, guys.
别急
Not so fast.
我们发现您的儿子
We apprehended your son operating…
在禁区里驾驶太阳能车
a solar vehicle in a restricted area.
违反了904条例中
Moving violation 9-0-4…
第15节
section fifteen,
第6
Six?
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Don’t mention it.
-吉姆 -您知道的
-Jim! -As you are aware, ma’am…
这是违反条例的
this constitutes a violation of his probation.
是的 是的 不 我明白
Yes, yes. No, I understand.
呣 我们是不是可以…
Um, but could we just–
嗯 打扰一下
Um. ahem. pardon me.
长官 我是不是可以说一句
Officers, if I might, uh, interject here.
我是著名的物理学家 德尔波特·多普勒博士
I am the noted astrophysicist Dr. Delbert Doppler.
你们应该听说过我
Perhaps you’ve heard of me.
不知道 嗯 我这里有个剪报
No? Uh, I have a clipping.
-您是男孩的父亲 -哦 我的天 不是
-Are you the boy’s father? -Oh! Good heavens, no!
哦 他是我们家的好朋友
Eww! He’s just an old friend of the family.
退回去 先生
Back off, sir!
谢谢 德尔波特 我会解决的
Thank you, Delbert. I will take it from here.
好的 莎拉 如果你坚持这样…
Well, Sarah, if you insist.
啊咳 以后别让我这么做了
Ahem. Don’t ever let me do that again.
由于他再三违反15C条例
Due to repeated violations of statute 1 5-C…
我们扣押了他的车子 如果再犯
we have impounded his vehicle. Any more slip-ups will result…
我们定会将他送进少管所
in a one-way ticket to Juvenile Hall.
-少儿监狱 -监狱
-Kiddie hoosegow. -The slammo.
谢谢长官 以后不会再发生了
Thank you, officers. It won’t happen again.
我们会时刻监视着他
We see his type all the time, ma’am.
-错误的选择 -终结者
-Wrong choices. -Dead-enders.
失败者
Losers.
-好自为之 -我们走
-You take care now. -Let’s motor.
吉姆 我早就跟你说过了
Jim, I have had it.
你真的想去少管所 是不是
Do you want to go to Juvenile Hall? Is that it?
吉姆
Jim?
吉姆 看着我
Jim, look at me.
我辛辛苦苦维持这个旅馆
It’s been hard enough keeping this place…
全是我一个人忙呼 你做过什么
afloat by myself without you going–
妈妈 别大惊小怪的 一直都是你一个人
Mom, it’s no big deal. There was nobody around.
那些警♥察♥只是把我的车子拿走了
Those cops just won’t get off my–
算了吧
Forget it.
霍金斯夫人 我的果汁
Mrs. Hawkins! My juice!
知道 我马上来 敦莱蒂夫人
Yes, I’ll be right there, Mrs. Dunwiddie.
吉姆 我只是不想看到你…
Jim, I just don’t want to see you…
放弃自己的将来
throw away your entire future.
将来 什么将来
Yeah, what future?