Take this, you damn swabs.
尝尝这个 你们这帮蠢货
All right, lads, ready to board.
好了 兄弟们 准备肉搏战
Get out there. Come on, you swabs.
冲出去!冲啊 你们这帮饭桶
This loaded? They’re loaded? Yes, sir.
这个装好了吗?这些都装好了? 是的 先生
Attack! The swivel gun.
冲啊 用回旋炮!
Jim, behind you.
吉姆 当心背后
Well, don’t stop. Keep loading.
别停下!继续装!
From the sea!
尝尝我们水手的厉害!
Out, lads, fight them in the open. Come on. Come on.
冲出去 兄弟们 到开阔地跟他们拼! 出去 出去!
I’ll take him, doctor. Get him.
我来解决他 医生 杀了他
Quite unnecessary, Joyce. Save your ammunition, man.
不必这样 乔伊斯 节省你的弹♥药♥ 伙计
I’ll try to. Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.
我尽量 先生 谢谢提醒 先生
Hunter, we must silence that gun.
亨特 我们得端掉那门炮
Aye, aye, sir.
是的 遵命 先生
Get the powder keg.
把火♥药♥桶拿过来
Right, sir. Fuse, man. Hurry.
来了 先生 导火线 伙计 赶快!
Jim! No!
吉姆! 不要!
Ready? Aye, aye, sir.
好了吗? 好了 先生
Shoot at him. Kill him.
开枪! 宰了他!
Kill him, you bloody swab.
宰了他 你这个饭桶
Get back here, you bloody yellow dog.
回来 可耻的懦夫
Easy now. Come on.
别乱动 坚持住
Get him inside. Come on. Get him inside.
架回屋里去 稳住 架回屋里去
Sit him right down. There you go.
放他下来 好了好了
Have some, here.
喝点儿水 给
Now, you lie quietly, captain.
船长 你需要静卧
You have an ugly splinter wound.
你被弹片扎到了 伤得很严重
And if you keep still and do not freight about, then you will live.
躺着别动 避免用力 这样才能保全性命
Aye, aye, doctor.
是的遵命 医生
And you, watch your step.
你注意别绊到我了
Doctor, may I come with you?
医生 我能跟着你吗?
I’m afraid not, Jim. You had quite enough adventure for one day.
恐怕不行 吉姆 今天你已经受够了
I’ll be back before sun up. Good luck to you, doctor.
我在天亮之前回来 医生 祝你好运
Thank you, squire.
谢谢你 长官
Where in the name of Davy Jones be he going?
看在戴维·琼斯(深海阎王)的份上 他到底要去哪里?
Why, to find Ben Gunn. I wish I were going with him.
还用问吗 一定去找本·冈去了 我想跟他一起去
My, God. That’s the first ship I ever lost.
上帝啊 这是我第一次弃船
Blast these bloody buccaneers to hell.
该死的海盗 都下地狱去吧
So it was that I took French leave of my comrades.
鬼使神差地 我悄悄离开了我的同伴们
I was a fool, if you like, but I was only a boy…
如果你们说我傻 我承认 但我毕竟是个孩子…
… and I had a scheme in my head and was determined to do it.
…我有了想法就一定要付诸行动
I would go down to the mouth of the river…
我准备下到河口…
… and find the boat Ben Gunn said he had hidden in the mangroves.
…去寻找本·冈藏在红树林沼泽地的那条船
There were only two lights visible in the darkness.
暗夜里 只有两样东西闪耀着光芒
The great fire on shore…
岸边海盗们的篝火…
… and the pinpoints of light coming from the anchored ship.
…和那抛锚的大船上透出的微弱灯光
It was then that the rest of the scheme took shape in my mind.
正是那个时候 我心中的计划渐渐变得清晰起来
And I set out to retake the Hispaniola.
我预备去夺回伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥了
Oh, come on.
噢 接着说
He’s there. Come on. Give it.
他还活着 你接着说 给我
What do you mean? Shut up, you bloody swab bastard.
你什么意思? 闭嘴 你这个该死的杂种
It’s mine.
那是我的
Trying to cheat me out of my treasure as well as my rum.
想骗我的珠宝和酒喝
Well, I owned that and it belongs to me.
去你的 那是我的东西
Damn you!
去你的
Come aboard, Mr. Hands.
向你报到 汉兹先生
Rum.
朗姆酒
Oh. By thunder, I wanted some of that.
噢 对上帝起誓 我就想喝上几口
Much hurt, are we?
伤得厉害吗?
Where might you have come from, eh, laddie?
你从什么地方冒出来的 嗯?年轻人?
I’ve come aboard to take possession of the ship, Mr. Hands.
汉兹先生 我是来接管这条船的
You’ll please regard me as your captain. Now, look here.
请把我当作你的船长 听我说
You give me food and drink…
你给我吃的 给我酒喝…
…an old handkerchief to tie my leg up with…
…找条破布帮我包扎大腿…
…and I’ll tell you how to get some sail on her…
…我就教你怎么开船…
…and lay a course back to the island.
…怎么开回岛上
I’m not going back to the anchorage.
我不打算开回先前下锚的地方
I mean to take her to the North Inlet and beach her there.
我想把它开到北湾 让它靠岸
To be sure you do.
你当然可以那么做
I’m not such an infernal lubber after all.
我也是个识时务的
And now you ask the wind of me.
如果你现在问我的想法
North Inlet, it is.
当然是去北湾
Heave away the halyard!
拉起升降索
Stand by the forecourse.
靠近前桅帆
Turn your sails.
放开前桅帆
Heave away on it.
张开前桅帆
I’ll take the wheel now, Mr. Hands.
汉兹先生 我来掌舵
Aye, there’s Foremast Hill.
好 那就是前桅山了
North Inlet’s just beyond.
北湾就在山那边
Take your orders from me, Captain Hawkins…
现在你只要听我的指挥 霍金斯船长…
…and we’ll beach this hulk and be done with it.
…我们就能让这条笨船顺利靠岸
Take her up going into the wind.
转舵向风!
There’s a good place to beach your ship in, Hawkins.
霍金斯 有个好地方可以靠岸
North of Cat’s Paw.
猫爪山的北麓
Stand by the luffer.
驶出上风!
Starboard a little.
偏右舷一点
Larboard a little.
向左舷一点
Steady.
稳住
Steady as she goes.
稳住往前
Now, my Hawkins…
现在 霍金斯…
…take her into the wind.
…转舵向风!
Oh, Jim.
噢 吉姆
You didn’t keep your powder dry, hey?
你忘记保持火♥药♥干燥了 对吧?
Didn’t they learn you nothing?
他们没教你吗?
One more step, Mr. Hands, and I’ll blow your brains out.
再往前的话 汉兹先生 我会让你脑袋开花
Jim, shipmate.
吉姆 好伙伴
I reckon we’re fouled, eh?
我看我们都有点太过头了 对吧?
You and me, we’ll have to sign articles.
我们讲和吧
I never have no luck, not I.
我一直都很走运 真的
And I guess I’ll have to strike my colors with you…
却不得不对你甘拜下风…
…which comes hard for a master mariner to a ship’s younker like you.
…我这样的老资历败给你这个新手 真是耻辱啊
Pieces of eight!
八个里亚尔(西班牙古银币)!
Hey. Come on, who’s there?
嘿 怎么回事 什么人?
Light that torch, Bill.
比尔 拿火把来
Why, it’s Jim Hawkins.
啊?吉姆·霍金斯!
Shiver me timbers. Dropped in, like, eh?
吓我一跳 怎么了 串门儿来了 嗯?
I take that friendly.
不胜荣幸
Well, Jim, here you are.
唔 吉姆 想不到啊
Quite a pleasant surprise for old John.
真让老约翰喜出望外
I’ll give you the truth of it I always wanted you to join with us…
实话告诉你 我一直期望你我能联手…
…and take your share and die a gentleman…
…共享宝藏 体面一生 富贵终老…
…and now, my lad, you’ve got to.
…如今 好孩子 你必须得这样了
Oh?
为何?
See here, you can’t go back to your own lot they won’t have you.
知道吗 你回不去了 他们抛弃你了
Ungrateful scamp, the captain calls you. Right.
知道船长怎么评价你?不义之徒! 是那么说的
So without, you start a whole ship’s company by yourself…
所以啊 要么你自立门户…
…which might be lonely you’ll have to join with Captain Silver.
…做个光杆司令 要么跟我联合
Well, he ain’t getting my share.
哼 他可不能拿我那一份
Am I to answer, then? No one’s apressing of you, lad.
我必须选择吗? 年轻人 这里没人强迫你
Take your bearings.
三思而行
Well, if I’m to choose…
如果我必须选择…
…I say I have a right to know what’s what.
…你得先告诉我到底发生了什么
He’d be the lucky one as knowed that.
我们都不知道 凭什么他能知道
You’ll perhaps batten down your hatches till you’re spoke to.
闭上你的臭嘴 让你说你再说
Yesterday morning…
昨天上午…
…Mr. Hawkins, in the dogwatch down come Dr. Livesey with a flag of truce.
…霍金斯先生 暮更的时候利夫西医生打出了白旗
“Captain Silver,” he says, “you’re sold out. Ship’s gone.”
他说 西尔维船长 你被人出♥卖♥♥♥了 你的船教人开走了
Well, we looked out, and by thunder, he was right.
我们一看 上帝啊 他说得没错
The old ship was gone.
那条船真的没了踪影
“Well,” says the doctor, “now let’s bargain.”
医生说:”这样吧 我们谈谈条件”

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!