And, Jim, tell the squire that if those pirates stay ashore this night…
吉姆 告诉长官 如果今晚海盗们还呆在岸上…
…they’ll be widows in the morning. Ha, ha.
…他们的老婆明天就都成寡妇了 哈哈哈
And Jim, don’t forget the cheese!
吉姆 别忘了奶酪的事!
Doctor. Squire. Hello.
医生 长官 你们在吗?
Jim.
噢 吉姆!
Where the devil have you been, boy? Took you for dead, lad.
孩子 你到底去哪里了? 年轻人 都以为你牺牲了
They seem to have run out of ammunition.
他们的弹♥药♥似乎快耗光了
No, no, no, doctor, their guns are too hot. More than likely.
不会不会 医生 是他们的枪♥支♥过热了 言之有理
Parmesan cheese?
意大利奶酪?
Why, he says he has a fancy for Parmesan cheese?
什么?他说他喜欢意大利奶酪?
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
Toasted, actually.
最好是烤好了的奶酪
Good heavens.
不可思议
I think he’s mad, sir.
我觉得他精神有问题 先生
He says he’s rich. Rich? Hahaha.
他说他很有钱 有钱?哈哈哈
When a man’s spent three years on a desert island…
一个人要是在一个与世隔绝的岛屿上呆了三年…
…he can’t appear as sane as you and me.
…他不可能像我们一样神智清醒
This is all stuff. The man’s a lunatic, a maroon.
他在胡说八道 放逐这么久 早疯了
Of no use to us whatsoever.
无论如何对我们都毫无价值
We’re outnumbered by the pirates more than three to one, they got the ship.
海盗人数是我们的三倍还多 他们占领了我们的船
I think we may count upon two allies there rum and the climate.
我想我们只能指望两样东西:朗姆酒和天气
If Silver’s camped where I think he has, I’ll stake my wig…
我愿意用头上的假发做赌注 如果西尔维在我估计的地方安营扎寨…
…half his men will be on their back with fever within a week.
…一周之内 他的手下一半都会患上热病的
I wanna drink.
我要喝酒
Damn on you, lazy bugger, wake up.
该死的懒猪 醒醒
What’s the matter with you?
怎么了?大呼小叫的
Jesus. Someone’s cut his throat.
上帝啊 有人割破了他的喉咙
Oh, Shut up, Israel. Damn your eyes.
闭嘴 伊斯莱尔 瞧你那死相
What’s the matter with you, lubbers?
你有毛病啊 蠢材?
You’d think you’d never seen a man with his throat cut before.
大惊小怪干什么 没见过割喉么?
Flag of truce. Flag of truce.
两军交战 不斩来使!
To your post, men. Keep on the cover.
坚守岗位 注意防御
Flag of truce.
讲和了!
Flag of truce, eh?
讲和 好吗?
Captain Silver will come onboard and make terms.
西尔维船长来谈条件了
Captain Silver? Don’t know him.
西尔维船长?没听说过
It’s only me, sir.
就是我 先生
These poor lads have chose me captain after you deserted the ship, sir.
自从你擅离职守之后 这些无人照管的可怜虫就推举我当了船长
Now, all I ask is a parley and safe conduct…
现在 我只不过想进去和你们谈谈条件…
…in and out of this here stockade.
…然后希望能安然离开
If there’s treachery, it’ll be on your side, not ours.
如果有什么花样 也只有你会玩 而不是我们
That’s enough for me, captain. No, no, Barbecue. Don’t trust them.
船长 有你这句话就够了 烧烤架 不要!别相信他们
Believe that.
你放心好了
I knows a gentleman when I sees one.
我见过君子 我了解君子所为
You had better sit down.
你最好坐下
Ain’t you going to let me inside? I am not.
难道你不请我进去? 没这个必要
Well, you’ll have to help me up again, that’s all.
好吧 你们必须再帮我一把 就是这样
Ah, there’s young Jim. Top of the morning to you, Jim.
啊?你也在!早上好啊 吉姆!
Doctor, my service. Squire.
医生 幸会 长官
If you got something to say then say it and be done with it.
有话快说 别废话
Right, you were, squire. Duty is duty.
没错 长官所言极是 说正事
That were a good scheme of yours last night, I don’t deny it.
我承认你们昨晚干得不错
One of you is mighty handy with a knife.
你们当中 有人武艺高♥强♥ 刀法了得
I don’t deny neither, some of us were shook.
我也不否认 我们中有些人快吓傻了
I was shook myself, but I tell you…
我自己也始料未及 但我告诉你们…
…if I had woke a second sooner I’d have caught you in the act.
…但凡我早一秒钟醒过来 我一定会把你们当场拿住
Poor lad was still warm when I found him.
当我发现那个可怜的孩子时 他还体有余温
Well, we want that treasure and we’ll have it one way or the other, that’s our point.
这么说吧 我们只图钱财 而且不择手段 势在必得
You just as soon save your lives, I reckon, that’s yours.
你们 我想更在意怎么保命吧
Now, you have a chart, haven’t you? That as it may be…
你们有藏宝图 是吧? 说不准
…we know what you meant to do, Silver, only now you can’t do it.
我知道你想干什么 不过 西尔维 可惜你现在力有不逮
Well, you needn’t be so husky with a man.
你没必要这么粗声大气
Here’s the lay of it.
我的想法是这样的
You give us that chart, leave off the shooting of poor seaman…
你们把图交出来 放过那些可怜的船员…
…the cutting of their throats and we’ll give you a choice.
…别再割什么喉 这么一来 我们也投桃报李
Either you come aboard the Hispaniola , once the treasure is shipped…
要么 你们回到船上去 一旦珠宝装了船…
…and I’ll give you my affy-davy…
…我以名誉担♥保♥…
…to clap you somewhere safe ashore If that don’t suit your fancy…
…让你们在某个安全的地方上岸…要么…
…you can stay here and I’ll give my affy-davy as before…
…你们可以逗留于此 我同样以名誉作保…
…to speak to the first ship I sight and send them back to pick you up.
…我会向返航途中遇到的第一艘船打个招呼 来这里接你们回家
Handsomer than that, you couldn’t look to find.
这是再优♥惠♥不过的条件了
Is that all?
说完了?
Every last word, by thunder.
以上帝之名 言无不尽了
Refuse that, you’ve seen the last of me, but musket-balls.
如果拒绝 下次你我只好兵戎相见了
Now, you hear me.
现在 你给我听着
You can’t sail the ship and you can’t find the treasure.
你开不走那条船 你也找不到宝藏
You’re on a lee shore, Silver.
西尔维 如今你是进退维谷
If you come up one by one unarmed I’ll give you my word to clap you all in irons…
如果你们一个个缴械投降 我倒是保证每人一副镣铐…
…and take you back to a fair trial in England.
…押解回国 接受公平审判
Refuse that…
如果拒绝…
My name is Alexander Smollet.
请记住我 亚历山大·斯莫莱特
I’ve flown my sovereigns colors and I’ll see you all to Davy Jones.
我誓以热血祭王旗 送你们通通去见上帝
Give me a hand up. Not I.
拉我一把 不
Who will give me a hand up?
谁能拉我一把?
Christ. Bloody…
上帝诅咒你们…
Before this hour is out…
不出一个时辰…
…you mark my words, Captain Smollet…
…记住我的话 斯莫莱特船长…
…I’ll stove in this blockhouse like a rum puncheon.
…这个碉堡会像一个朗姆酒桶一样 被打个稀巴烂
Them that dies will be the lucky ones.
那时 你们会觉得 还不如死了痛快
And…Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
And…Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
And…Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
And…Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
And…Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
Come on, you swabs, break your backs.
赶紧 蠢驴 用点儿力气
Pull. Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
And… Heave.
哟嗬…拉啊
Now, men, I’ve given Silver a broadside Pitched it in red-hot on purpose.
听着伙计们 我刚才故意给西尔维一个下马威 惹得他火冒三丈
And I expect we’ll be attacked directly.
我预料 他们很快就会进攻
I have no doubt we can drub him if you fight with discipline.
只要我们组织好进攻 肯定会打得他们落花流水
Now, we’ve a swivel gun and a score of muskets.
如今我们有一门回旋炮 二十支毛瑟枪
Jim, you low to the table and power the cutlasses there.
吉姆 你到桌子那边去磨刀
Doctor, take the door, but stand well back. Yes, captain.
医生 你守着门口 不过要注意隐蔽 遵命 船长
Hunter man a swivel gun. Joyce, take the south wall.
亨特掌管回旋炮 乔伊斯守南墙
Mr. Trelawney… If you please, sir.
特里劳尼先生… 请问 先生
If I see anyone, am I to fire?
如果看见敌人 我是否可以开枪?
As I told you. Very good, sir. Thank you, sir.
告诉过你了 可以 很好 先生 谢谢你
Right. Squire…
很好 长官…
Yes, I will take the west side. Quite so.
遵命 我守西侧 正是这样
Everyone have a cutlass handy.
每人身边一把刀
If they board us, it’ll come to hand…
一旦他们贴身进攻 就顺手抄刀
Mr. Joyce.
乔伊斯先生
Bloody hell.
该死
They brought up a gun.
他们拖来一门炮
Damn the blighters.
该死的家伙
Heave.
拉啊
Heave and heave.
拉啊 拉啊
Anyone hurt? No. All right.
有人受伤吗? 还好 没有
Scoundrels!
流氓!
Did you hit your man?
你打中了没有?
I think not, sir. I’m afraid I missed the blighter.
估计偏了 先生 便宜那家伙了
I’m sorry, it won’t happen again. Better to tell the truth. Hawkins, load.
对不起 这样的事情不会再发生了 实话实说也算优点…霍金斯 装弹♥药♥
Give it to them.
给他们来一炮
Musket. Thanks, lad.
给我枪!谢谢你 孩子
Fire!
开炮!
Hold it, mate.
等等 伙计
Fire!
开炮!
Master Hawkins, are you all right? Yes, sir.
霍金斯 你没事吧? 没事 先生
Good, lad.
很好 孩子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!