We have vast passage and a fair wind for the Caribbean with that captain.
顺风又顺水 跟着那船长 我们很快就到加勒比海了
He may be in need of that. Ready? Ready she goes.
他心急得很啊 准备就绪了吗?出发!
Raise topsail!
升起上桅帆!
Aye, aloft!
遵命 升帆!
Against the bow! Raise topsails!
对准船头! 升起上桅帆!
Strike the main course! Man the gallants!
对准航向! 伙计 挺住!
Don’t you worry, lad, this breeze is nothing.
别担心 年轻人 这点儿小风算不了什么
Just a little Biscay blow, won’t last more than three or four days.
我们正经过比斯开湾 有点风浪 三四天就过去了
Oh, God.
噢 上帝啊
Please, just let me die.
求求你 让我死了算了
Oh, happens that Uncle Long John’s fixed you a nice plate…
噢 碰巧高个子约翰叔叔给你做了一大盘…
…of soft pork stew that’ll make you feel…
…炖烂的猪肉 吃下去你会好些…
Ah. Mr. Arrow.
噢 埃诺先生
It’s coming on a little early. This is a right stuff one, huh?
鬼天气来的太早了 您手里拿的是好东西呢 对吧?
Chills a man clean through to the bone, Silver, all the same.
寒气透骨啊 西尔维 什么时候是个头
Would you care for a bit of a draft, sir?
船进点儿水而已 先生 习惯就好
I, uh, keeps a little rum up for it here.
唔 我藏了点儿朗姆酒
For cooking, don’t you know?
本来是用来炒菜的 您知道吧?
This’ll warm the cockles of your heart.
喝点儿朗姆酒 暖暖身子
That’s just between you and me, sir. Oh, aye.
先生 这个事情天知地知你知我知 啊 那是自然
I’m obliged.
谢谢你
What’s the matter with him?
他怎么了?
Lad’s bonkers.
年轻人晕船了
Aye.

The Hispaniola sailed swiftly out of the stormy northern latitudes.
伊斯帕尼奥拉号♥迅速驶离了北方的风浪区
Nobody was much surprised…
某个漆黑的夜晚 埃诺先生失踪了
… when one dark night, Mr. Arrow disappeared entirely…
…对此没有人觉得意外…
… and was seen no more.
…自那以后 再也没人看见过他…
It was presumed he had been drinking again.
人们猜他准是又喝醉
The captain put him down in the log as overboard.
船长在日志上记载的是落水而死
And said we were well rid of him.
他还说 这人死不足惜
We’ve ran down our easting into the trade winds…
如今我们不再向东而行 而是顺着信风
… to get the wind of Treasure Island.
…向金银岛驶去
I soon got my sea legs under me.
我也逐步适应海上的生活 不再晕船了
I learned to reef, hand and steer, and became a tolerable seaman.
我学会了收帆 掌舵和驾驶 成了一个不错的水手
It was about the last day of our outward voyage…
到了航行的最后一天…
… when the squire and I had the dogwatch together.
…轮到我和特里劳尼长官一起当班
We were running broad for the island with a steady breeze and the quiet sea.
海上风平浪静 我们朝着金银岛航进
By the merest chance, the livesof all the honest men aboard…
一个非常偶然的机会 船上所有好人的命运…
… would soon depend on me alone.
…竟然掌握在了我的手中
We must keep a sharp look out, Jim.
吉姆 我们必须保持高度警惕
The captain says we may raise the island at dawn.
船长说 明天一早我们就要靠岸了
If you can be a good lad and go below and ask Mr. Silver…
好孩子 能不能到下面去找西尔维先生…
…if he’s got a mug of tea for me, would you?
…替我讨一杯茶来?
Oh, and Jim, see if you can find an apple. I’m fearfully sharp-set.
对了 吉姆 你看能不能拿个苹果上来 我渴得嗓子都冒烟了
Aye, aye, sir.
是的 遵命 大人
Visitor, eh?
来客人了 嗯?
Oh, not I. Flint was captain.
噢 不是我 弗林特才是船长
I were quartermaster along with this timber leg.
那时我拖着这条木腿 不过是个舵手
Same broadside I lost my leg, old Pew lost both his deadlights.
有一次侧舷受到炮击 我失去了一条腿 皮尤也弄瞎了双眼
So it were aboard Flint’s old ship Walrus…
就在弗林特那艘老船”瓦鲁斯号♥”上…
…that I’ve seen amok with their red blood, fit to sink with the gold in her hold.
…船上拼杀得血流成河 整船的金银财宝几乎要把船压沉
Faith, Long John, you’ve done a pair of sailing.
有点信心 约翰 您都干过两票了
Flint was the flower of the flock, so Israel Hands told me.
伊斯莱尔·汉兹对我说过 弗林特是人中俊杰
Israel should know. He were Flint’s gunner.
伊斯莱尔当然清楚 当年他是弗林特的炮手
Best in the Spanish Main.
西属美洲最厉害的炮手
You must all be rich as lords.
您一定是富得流油了
I put my 900 pounds safe after I sailed along Captain England.
我跟着英格兰船长出海之后 稳赚了九百镑
Near 2000, after Flint.
跟了弗林特 我又赚两千镑
Where is England’s men now?
英格兰船员今何在?
On Davy Jones mostly. And where’s Flint’s?
大多成了海上的孤魂野鬼 弗林特的人呢?
Aboard here most of them and glad to get the work.
大多上了这船 庆幸他们能重返岗位呢
But you, you’re smart, young Dick.
而你呢 迪克小子 你是个聪明人
Smart as paint. I seen that right off.
非常聪明 我一眼就看出来了
I’m 50, mark you.
告诉你 我都50岁了
But when this here voyage is finished, I set up for gentleman in earnest.
干完这票 我就去过有钱人的体面日子
You could do that if you’re a-mind to.
而你 只要你愿意 随时可以加入
Dick is square.
迪克是个正派人
Oh, I know Dick was square. He’s no fool, is Dick.
噢!我知道迪克是个正派人 不过迪克并不傻
Well, there’s my hand on it, Mr. Silver.
唔 西尔维先生 很高兴能和你们合作
What I wanna know is how long we’re gonna stand off and on…
我现在最关心的是 我们这样在海上颠来簸去…
…like a blessed bumboat?
…何时才是尽头?
I’ve had enough of Captain Smollet’s butt down there.
我已经受够了斯莫莱特船长的猪肝脸
I wanna get into that cabin, I do.
我做梦都想取而代之
I want their pickles and wines. Pickles and wines?
我想尝尝他们的泡菜和葡萄酒 泡菜和葡萄酒?
Israel, you got no more brain than a sea turtle.
伊斯莱尔 你真是个没出息的家伙
Now, you hear me.
你听好了
You’ll berth forward, you’ll work hard, you’ll keep sober…
你老实睡觉 乖乖干活 不要喝酒…
…and you’ll wait until I gives the word, then cry havoc.
…静观其变 待我一声令下 喃闹他个天翻地覆!
Well, all I ask is when, that’s what.
我只不过问一下时间表 仅此而已
Last bloody minute I can manage, that’s when.
时间我自会掌握 你就别管那么多了
We’ll widdle the treasure aboard…
我们要等到财宝运上了船…
…the captain’ll sail this ship halfway home before we struck.
…船长驾船返航 半路上我们再动手
How many tall ships, think ye, have I seen laid aboard?
你知不知道 我见过多少大船被围剿葬身这大海?
And how many brisk lads drying in the sun at execution dock?
看过多少年轻人的尸体在正♥法♥码头上暴晒?
All for the same hurry, hurry, hurry.
全都因为沉不住气
But what about the captain? And Squire Trelawney?
不过船长怎么处置?特里劳尼长官呢?
What are we to do about them, anyhow? We’ll cut their throats for them.
最后怎么处置他们? 宰了他们
Besides, there’s someone who needs killing.
除此之外 还有些人要命丧黄泉
Israel’s right, lad. Dead men tell no tales.
年轻人 伊斯莱尔说得对 只有死人才不会泄露秘密
When I’m in parliament riding in my coach…
我可不希望在我坐马车去国会大厦的途中…
…I don’t want none of them sea lawyers aft coming home unlooked for…
…撞见船尾那些吵个不停的水手就这么好好地回了家
…like the devil at prayers.
…他们简直烦死人了
Dick, there’s a good lad. Jump up and fetch me an apple from the barrel there.
迪克 你是个勤快人 去那个大桶里帮我拿个苹果来
I’m a mite sharp-set.
我渴得嗓子都冒烟了
Hang your apples, Long John. Let’s have a go at the rum.
高个子约翰 别嚼苹果了 喝点朗姆酒吧
Yeah.
没错
Well, then, won’t hurt neither. Dick, I trust you.
好吧 那也行 迪克 我相信你
Here’s the key to the rum store. You fill a pannikin and bring it back.
这是酒窖的钥匙 你去舀杯酒来
All right. But hand me an apple all the same.
遵命 不过还是给我拿个苹果来
Land ho! Land off the port bow.
靠岸了 左舷船头靠岸了!
Come up there, you lubbers. Look at this. There’s land down there.
赶紧出来 你们这些蠢货 去瞧瞧吧 靠岸了!
Land ho! Out of the way.
靠岸了! 别挡路!
That the island, Barbecue?
烧烤架 那就是金银岛了吧?
Aye, by the powers, so it be.
感谢上帝 我们到了
There she lies, the island. Treasure Island.
它就在前方 金银岛
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝
Well, there it is.
啊 到了
Doctor… Jim, lad, where have you been?
医生… 吉姆 你都去了哪里?
You missed the landfall.
你差点错过靠岸了
I brought her right down to it. Ha, ha.
我把船开过去的 哈 哈!
What do you say to that, doctor?
医生 有何感想?
Capital seamanship, squire, to be sure.
长官 这的确是伟大的航海技术
Doctor, please, may I talk to you? Mr. Anderson.
医生 拜托 能否借一步说话? 安德森先生!
Trim that down to gallant sail, man.
伙计 派人收帆 只留主帆
This is not one of your Dutchman’s barges with the sails all ahoo.
这不是你们荷兰人那种所有的帆都要张开的小船
Mr. Anderson. Quite right, captain.
安德森先生 言之有理!船长
Let him trim it himself, swab.
让他自己收去吧 这个白♥痴♥
Trim that sail or I’ll make you wish you had.
把那些帆都收起来 否则我要你们好看
Get with it. Hey, you, lad. Get up there.
去吧 喂 年轻人 过来
Doctor, hear me, please. Yes, what is it, Jim?
医生 拜托听我说 嗯 什么事 吉姆?
I have to talk to you, the squire and the captain.
我有事情要禀报你们 包括长官和船长
What? I’ve got some terrible news.
什么? 我有一些坏消息
Mutiny. By God, I’ll see them hang for it.
这是叛乱! 对上帝发誓 我要亲眼看见他们被处以绞刑
It’s worse than mutiny, squire. It’s murder. If they’re successful…
长官 这比叛乱更糟 这是谋杀!如果他们得逞…
…you won’t see anything at all because you will be quite dead.
…你就什么都看不见了 因为你已经没命了
Captain, you were right and I was wrong.
船长 你的判断是对的 之前是我错了
I own myself an ass and I await your orders.
我承认我当初蠢得像驴一样 现在我一切听你的指挥
No more an ass than I, sir.
我比一头驴也强不了多少
This crew beats me.
我也被这帮人蒙骗了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!