All I want’s the chart, Bill.
比尔 我只想要那张图
All I’m asking’s what’s rightfully ours.
我只想要回属于我们的东西
Our lawful shares.
我们合理合法的那一份
Damn your lawful shares and damn you too.
去你的合理合法 去你的!
Rum, Jim.
拿酒来 吉姆!
Rum, boy.
孩子 拿酒来!
Oh, God.
噢 天哪
Are you hurt?
你受伤了吗?
It’s rum I need, Jim.
吉姆 我要酒!
Give us rum, will you?
拜托你 拿酒来
Ah. I needed that.
唉 酒是我的命啊
I must get away from here, Jim before they have the black spot on me.
吉姆 在他们给我黑券之前 我得离开这里了
That black what? Spot, Jim.
什么券? 黑券
It’s a summons.
那是个最后通牒
The lubbers will be going around by now to get their wind of me.
那些痞子会开始到处找我
What lubbers are those, captain?
船长 那些都是什么人?
Ah, it’s Flint’s men, as like as not. Black Dog, Blind Pew.
十有八♥九♥是弗林特的人 比如黑狗 瞎子皮尤
It’s my old sea chest they’re after, macky.
他们想要我的水手箱
Now, you look here, Jim.
吉姆 你听好了
If they should slip me the spot, you get on a horse…
如果他们真的送来黑券 你赶紧骑马…
…and you go and fetch that infernal swab of a doctor.
…去找那个讨厌的鬼医生
You tell him why I’m the only one that has it.
告诉他 为什么只有我有那个箱子
Has what? Oh.
有什么? 噢
Flint gave it to me as he was lying, dying in some island.
当年在一个岛上 弗林特临死前给我的
For the love of God, boy, give me some rum, will you?
看在上帝的份上 孩子 给我拿点儿酒来
Will you?
拿酒来啊
Who’s there?
谁?
Jim Hawkins. What do you want?
吉姆·霍金斯 您有何吩咐?
Would some kind friend tell a poor, blind man…
好心人 我又老又瞎 能不能告诉我为什么命运偏偏…
…what’s lost the sight of his eyes in the service of King George, God bless him…
…让我失明 毫不怜悯我多年效忠乔治陛下…噢!天佑吾皇…
…in what part of the country he might now be?
…能否告诉我 我现在在什么地方?
You’re at the Admiral Benbow Inn.
这里是本鲍将军旅馆
Oh, yes.
噢 来对地方了
Give me your hand, my kind young friend.
过来扶我一把 好心的年轻人
Lead me in.
领我进去吧
Now, boy, you take me to the captain. I daren’t.
小子 现在你带我去见船长! 我不敢
You take me in straight, and as soon as I’m in view, you cries out.
你直接带我去就行 一旦他看见我 你就大喊
Here’s a friend of yours, Bill.
比尔 你的老朋友来了
Yes, yes, oh, yes.
来了 来了 噢!我来了
Captain Bones.
伯恩斯船长
Blind Pew. Yes.
瞎子皮尤! 正是
Come for you at last, Billy.
比利 终于找到你了
Now…
如今…
…business is business, Mr. Bones.
…伯恩斯先生 咱们公事公办
Sit right where you are.
你坐着别动!
Hold out your hand.
伸出你的手
Boy, take his left hand and bring it near my right.
孩子 抓着他的左手 递给我的右手
Yes.
好了
And now that’s done.
这样就行了
Oh, yes.
噢 行了
It’s a spot, Jim.
吉姆 黑券来了
It’s the black spot, lad.
孩子 这就是索命符
“You have till 10:00.”
你的大限 10点整
That’s two hours.
只剩下两个小时了
We’ll have them yet, Jim.
吉姆 我们还有时间
Get me a top of rum, will you?
给我一瓶朗姆酒 好吗?
Here, lad, it’s…
给你 孩子 这个就是…
It’s for the sea chest.
水手箱的钥匙
For the old sea chest, boy.
就是那个旧的水手箱 孩子
What chest? Mother.
什么箱子? 母亲!
What’s been happening here, Jim?
发生什么事了 吉姆?
Is he dead?
难道他死了?
Aye, dead.
是的 死了
Being in his cups again, I shouldn’t wonder.
准又是喝得烂醉
Now, what about this chest?
现在告诉我 箱子是怎么回事?
He owes me money.
他还欠我钱呐!
Mother, the captain said we have the devil to pay and no pitch hot.
母亲 船长说会我们马上会有恶人来访
They tipped him the black spot.
他们给他送了一个索命符
That what?
什么符?
Stop talking nonsense and open the chest.
不要废话了 开箱子吧
If there’s money in there, we’ll have what’s own us and no more.
如果这里面有钱 我也只要欠我的部分 多余的我才不要
Mother, listen to me, please. They’re coming for him at 10.
母亲 拜托你听我说 他们10点钟会过来要他的命
It’s almost 10 now.
现在就快10点钟了
Who’s coming, Jim? The lubbers.
吉姆 谁要过来? 一帮无赖
They’re coming for the captain. They can have him. That’s broken.
他们是过来杀船长的 让他们杀吧 这个早坏了!
What lubbers?
什么无赖啊?
Blind Pew and Black Dog. Flint’s men.
一个叫瞎子皮尤 一个叫黑狗 都是弗林特的人
The captain said they were after his sea chest.
船长说他们想要他的箱子
Said he was the only one had it.
还说 只有他才有一样东西
Had what?
有什么东西?
Aha!
啊哈!
We’ll have what he owes us and not a penny more.
我们只拿他欠着咱们的钱 余下的我分文不取
Mother, we must go to the village and get Sheriff Dance.
母亲 我们必须马上去找丹斯警长
Shh.
嘘!
What’s that?
什么东西?
Blind Pew. He’s come back. Come on, Mother. They’ll cut our throats.
瞎子皮尤!他回来了!快点母亲!他们会杀了我们!
Come on, Jim.
吉姆 赶快!
No! No!
不要!不要!
Let him go. No, you leave him.
放了他!不要!放了他!
No.
别!
No.
不要啊!
Get out.
滚出去!
Jim. Quickly, come on. Jim. Come on.
吉姆 赶快 赶快 吉姆 快点儿!
It won’t open.
打不开啊!
It won’t open, Jim.
打不开啊 吉姆!
No.
不是吧!
No!
不要!
Stop it. Mother! Shake his…
住手 不要… 母亲!打他…
It’s Billy. Someone’s done for it.
是比利 已经有人杀了他
Search him.
搜他的身!
Run for the woods.
到树林里去!
He’s been overhauled already.
有人已经搜得底儿朝天了
Aloft. Find the chest.
上楼!找箱子!
There’s the chest.
箱子在这里
The lady, you shucking lubbers.
去追那个女人 你们这些蠢货!
Catch the boy. He’s got it, you fools.
抓住那小子 他抢走了那图 你们这群废物
Pew, they’ve ransacked the bloody thing.
皮尤 他们已经抢走那张该死的图了!
It’s gone. So’s the money. And the money.
图丢了 钱也没有了! 钱也没了!
Come below and follow the boy. All I want’s to put his eyes out.
下来追那个小子 我要把他的眼珠子挖出来
Scatter and find them.
分开找
They can’t have gone far.
他们不可能跑多远
What the devil?
来了什么人?
Hey, who’s that? Sheriff Dance.
你们是谁? 丹斯警长来了!
Hey, let’s go there, lads.
喂 兄弟们 躲一边去
Come on, let’s get out of here.
赶快离开这里
Black Dog, don’t.
黑狗 不要丢下我啊
Israel.
伊斯莱尔
You won’t leave old Pew, mate. Not old Pew.
你不会丢下我的 兄弟 你不会丢下老皮尤的
Damn your eyes.
你会有报应的!
No.
不要啊!
Leave him like that. After them. Aye, aye, sir.
别管这个老东西 去追那些人 遵命 长官
After them.
去追他们
Get up there.
过去
Oh, dear.
噢 天哪
Sheriff Dance saw a scooner standing off and on in the cove.
丹斯警长看见陌生船只在小海湾晃来晃去
Rather suspicious. He reported it to me. Drink that.
多个心眼没坏处 他马上就告诉我了 喝点酒压压惊
I said we should roust up his men and ride hard for the Admiral Benbow.
我叫他叫醒手下 快马加鞭赶来本鲍旅馆
It were a lucky chance we came when we did.
说来也是运气好 我们正好赶上了
It were none too soon either.
你们来得刚刚好!
They got the money, I presume.
想必他们抢走了钱吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!