我是叫你离开
I thought I told you to leave.
能借电♥话♥吗
Can we use your phone?
你疯了 你得离开
You’re mad, you need to go.
快点
Come on.
载我朋友一程
Give my friends a ride?
警♥察♥在追他们
The cops are after them.
该死的警♥察♥
Fucking cops.
快走
Come on!
祝好运
Good luck!
小心 他在这里
Watch out, he’s here.
圣方济各墓园
Cemetery of St. Francis.
我们的营业时间是 早上九点到晚上六点
Our hours are 9am to 6pm.
我们要去哪
Where the hell are we going?
跟我来
Follow me.
现在要做什么
What do we do now?
找钱啊
Look for the money.
去哪找
Where the hell do we look?
可能在任何地方
It could be anywhere.
这地方很大
This place is huge.
让我想想
Let me think.
一定在坟墓里
It’ll be in a grave.
找找看 上头会写荷西·安杰洛
Let’s look -it’ll say Jose Angelo.
坐着也没用 来吧
No point sitting around, let’s go.
来找荷西·安杰洛
Let’s find JoseAngelo.
达西维
Da Silva…
无名氏
No name…
第四区 -第六座坟墓
Area 4-Grave 6
等我死时
When I die…
我要一个像这样的房♥子
I want a house like this one…
黄金打造 雕满裸女
Golden and full of naked women.
我住在里面
And me inside.
那就太美妙了
That’d be sweet.
真难听 你根本不会押韵
That’s terrible -you can’t even rhyme!
琵雅·安杰洛
Pia Angelo.
我们生命里的阳光
The light of our lives.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
只是看看
Just looking.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
拉斐尔
Raphael.
你呢
And you?
琵雅
Pia.
既然你在那里 这里是谁
Well, if you’re there… who’s in here?
不知道
I don’t know.
你为何轻声细语
Why are you whispering?
因为我要躲起来
Because I’m hiding.
他说过我在这里很安全
He said I’d be safe here.
琵雅 琵雅
Pia. Pia.
琵雅·安杰洛
Pia Angelo.
跟我说话
Come talk to me.
我是朋友
I’m a friend.
你不必再躲了
You don’t have to hide anymore.
我们来谈谈
Let’s just talk.
我在这里很久了 你有食物吗
I’ve been here a long time -do you have any food?
我能帮你
I can help you.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我在等我爸爸
I’m waiting for my dad.
为什么
Why?
他说如果事情出了错
He told me that if anything went wrong…
就来这里跟他会合
I should meet him here.
他那么说
He said that?
你认识他
Do you know him?
不认识 但我想他会希望你 戴上这条项链
No, but I think he’d like you to have this.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在这里等着 我去找我朋友
Wait here while I find my friends.
嘉多
Gardo!
别再胡闹了
The joke’s over!
该死 他们在哪
Damn, where are they?
琵雅
Pia!
琵雅
Pia!
-快跑 快跑 -你们去哪了
Run! Run! Where were you?
给我冷静
Calm the fuck down!
你找到了吗
Have you found it?
你不该告诉他
You shouldn’t have told him.
有些蟑螂就是不放弃
Some cockroaches just don’t give up.
你打啊打的
You crush them, crush them…
就是打不死
and the bastard just won’t die.
动手吧
Let’s get to work.
拉斐尔
Raphael?
拉出来
Pull it out.
去看看
Check it out.
快点
Go on.
这是你的钱
Here’s your money.
放回去
Put it back.
看看里头有没有簿子
See if there’s a book in there.
桑托斯
Santos.
我找到簿子了
I found the book.
不过
But…
钱不见了
the money’s gone.
来吧 女孩 往这边
Come on girl, this way!
拉斐尔 杀了他
Raphael, kill him!
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
跳啊
Jump in.
很脏耶
It’s all dirty.
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
现在呢
What now?
我们回家
We go home.
琵雅 琵雅
Pia, Pia!
我们真要这么做
Are we really doing this?
当然 让他们惊讶吧
Of course, let’s blow their minds.
你同意吗
You ok with it?
当然 那是我的主意
Of course, it was my idea.
对 让穷♥人♥翻身吧
Yeah, go start the revolution.
我们必须快点
We’ve got to be quick.
谁在那里
Who’s there?

Hey.
怎么了 兄弟
What’s up, bro?
我在感谢上帝
I’m thanking God
让我们活着
for being alive
并赢得胜利
and for our victory.
赢得胜利
For our victory.
不必再害怕 已经完成了
Fear no more, it is accomplished.
完成了
Accomplished.
我们要搭车
We need a ride!
什么事那么急
What’s the rush?
我们要去很远的地方
We’ve got a long trip.
格拉西亚 格拉西亚
Graca! Graca!
奥莉维亚 奥莉维亚
Olivia! Olivia! Oi.
你听说了吗
Have you heard?
神父 告诉她奇蹟
Father, tell her about the miracle.

Hey.
大家要去哪
Where’s everyone going?
移居
Exodus.
你还好吗
You okay?
说来话长
It’s a long story.
你有男孩们的消息吗
Have you heard from the boys? Mm-hmm.
他们本来很伤心
They were sad.
现在很快乐
Now they’re happy.
-你何时收到的 -今早
-When did you get this? -This morning.
他们留给我们很棒的礼物
And they left us a nice present.
我有个礼物要给你
I have a little present for you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!