他现在可能死了
He’s probably dead by now.
别浪费生命打那些让你痛苦
Don’t waste your life fighting battles that make you bitter
或死亡的仗
or make you dead.
拉斐尔·费尔南德兹
Raphael Fernandes.
他现在和上帝在一起了
He’s with God now.
想知道荷西·安杰洛怎么死的
Want to know how Jose Angelo died?
你在祷告吗
Are you praying?
愿上帝保佑你
May God protect you.
阿门
Amen.
杀了他
Finish him.
你要怎么跟桑托斯说
What are you going to tell Santos?
你这胆小鬼
You chickened out…
桑托斯可以自己动手杀人
Santos can do his own dirty work.
我不做了
I’m not working anymore.
救命
Help!
道路那里有个小孩
There’s a kid up here on the road!
嘉多
Gardo!
如果你们检到皮夹
If you found the wallet
趁还来得及前 赶快交出去
the best plan is to get out of trouble
才是上策
while you still have time.
那一点也不是懦弱的行为
There’s nothing cowardly about it.
其实 那才是英勇之举
In fact, it’s the brave way out.
如果你们给我皮夹
If you give me the wallet
我会去拿
I’ll collect…
赏金
the reward.
大家的生活
Everyone’s life
会稍微好一点
will get a little bit better.
稍微好一点是好事
A little bit better, is good.
稍微好一点
A little bit better is…
比没有好多了
a lot better than nothing.
好吗
Okay? Hmm?

Sim.
谢谢你 朱利亚神父
Thank you, Father Julliard.
不客气 恕我失陪
You’re welcome. Excuse me.
你给社区带来麻烦
You bringing trouble to the community?

No.
所以你要放弃
So do you want to give up?
除非我死 否则不放弃
Over my dead body.
我要你知道
I want you to know…
不管怎样我都会支持你
I’ll follow you whatever.
我只是需要先休息一下
I just need a little rest first.
警♥察♥这回没杀掉我
If the cops didn’t kill me this time…
下回就会的
they will next time.
就这样
That was it.
我们必须坚持下去
We had to go on.
我们有的线索只是一个名字
All we had was a name.
所以告诉我
So tell me this…
怎么进去监狱
how could we get into a prison?
我们需要计划
We needed a plan.
我们需要奇蹟
We needed a miracle.
那倒是
That too.
再多一点
Psst. More.
男孩们 你们在这里做什么
Boys, what are you doing here?
不是叫你们睡教堂
We told you to sleep at the church.
奥莉维亚老师 我们需要你
Miss Olive. Miss Olivia, we need you.
我们需要帮忙
We need favor.
警♥察♥会
Police… will…
杀他
kill… him.
拉斐尔有危险 奥莉维亚老师
Raphael’s danger, Miss Olivia.
-救命 -男孩们
-Help. -Boys…
拉斐尔需要一名骗子
Raphael needs a liar.
-他需要一名骗子 -对
-He needs a liar? -Yeah.
我不明白
I don’t understand.
给她看
Show it to her.
公平正义
Justice.
律师 他需要一名律师
A lawyer. He needs a lawyer.
-对 -律师
-Yes. -A lawyer.
我爷爷是很棒的律师
My grandfather is very lawyer.
-你爷爷是律师 -对 他能帮拉斐尔
-Your grandfather is a lawyer. -Yeah, he can help Raphael.
真的
Really?
你爷爷在哪
Where’s your grandfather?
我爷爷是囚犯
My grandfather is prisoner.
对 在监狱
Yeah. Prison.
你为何
Why do you…
你为何需要我
Why do you need me?
你是美国人
You are an American.
我是
美国人
-你是白人 -你是白人
-You white. -You white.
你是黑人
You black.
你是白人
You white.
白人
White.
我看来很穷
I look poor.
我的兄弟
My brother.
-那些是你的兄弟 -对
-These are your brothers? -Yes.
你像我的母亲
You my mother.
奥莉维亚老师
Miss Olive,
我们需要你
we need you.
嘉多 嘉多
Gardo. Gardo.
我想起一件事了
I remembered something.
警♥察♥提到一个名叫桑托斯的家伙
The cops were talking about a guy called Santos.
我想他要这封信
I think he wants the letter.
嘿 我知道桑托斯
Hey, I know Santos…
他是那个政客
He’s that politician.
那个死胖子想当市长
The fat bastard wants to be Mayor.
知道他住哪吗
Do you know where he lives?
所有死胖子都住在海边
Where all the fat bastards live -near the beach.
我可以带你们去
I can take you there.
桑托斯要我怎样 他为何想杀我
What did Santos want with me? Why did he want me dead?
我跟他毫无关系
I’ve done nothing to him.
这没道理
Doesn’t make sense.
我只想去海边
I just wanted to go to the beach.
嘿 辣妹
Hey, hot stuff!
我从没去过海边
I’ve never been to the beach.
我住过海边 我在那里出生
I lived on the beach. I was born there.
那是什么模样
What was it like?
那很美
It was beautiful.
离这里很远
Far away from here…
完美的海面 还能看到鱼
Perfect water. You can see the fish.
在那里永远不会挨饿
You never go hungry there.
捕鱼能赚钱
Make money fishing.
那里的人生真美好
Life there is fair.
我要搬回去 你该跟我一起来
I’m going to move back -you should come with me.
听来很棒
Sounds great.
没有通行证 就不能进去
If you don’t have a pass, you don’t get in…
我们得排队
We have to wait in line.
你确定这是桑托斯的家
Are you sure this is Santos’ house?
确定 我在电视上看过
Yeah, I saw it on TV.
你知道
You see,
克莱门先生一般是不会客的
visits for Mr. Clemente are usually restricted.
所以 我很抱歉
So, I’m sorry.
怎么回事
What’s going on here?
只是检果子
Just picking fruit.
你有武器吗
Are you armed?
没有 没有
No. No.
但这是他的孙子
But this is his grandson,
所以有没有其他解决方法
so isn’t there something we can do to fix that?
他的孙子
His grandson?

Yeah.
这个嘛
Well,
我可以安排一下 不过
I can make an arrangement if you want, but, um…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!