别去找鼠弟
Not Rat!
他很臭
He smells, man.
他是我们唯一的选择
He’s our only option.
为何找鼠弟
Why Rat?
没人会去他那里找
No-one will look there.
你偏激固执
You’re paranoid.
你让警♥察♥拍照
You let the cop take photos…
还告诉他我们的名字
and told him our names.
你真笨
You’re an idiot.
脑子装大便
And you have chicken poo in your head.
不 我才不笨
No I don’t.
你笨
Do.
不笨
Do not.
-看那些老鼠 -天啊
-Look at the rats -Jesus!
我在这里等
I’ll be waiting here.
鼠弟
Rat!
鼠弟
Rato. Qu?
帮我们一个忙
Do us a favour?
什么忙
What?
替我们保管东西
Keep something for us?
警♥察♥在找它
The police are looking for it…
钱呢
Where’s the cash?
什么钱
What cash?
那就甭谈了 笨蛋
No deal then, shit for brains.
好吧 我们花掉了
Ok, we spent it.
没钱还想找人帮忙
No money and you want help?
我有什么好处
What’s in it for me?
有赏金
There’s a reward.
多少
How much?
五十元
R$50.
别想骗我 笨蛋
Stay out of it, jerk.
我们走 他是个烂人
Let’s go, he’s a dick.
我会分你
I’ll give you a cut.
平分吗
An even cut?
不用跟他吵了 我们走
There’s no point -let’s go.
我敢说这才是他们在找的
I bet this is what they’re after.
我知道这是哪里的钥匙
I know what it opens.
告诉我
Tell me.
平分
Equal cut?
垃圾场的人不喜欢我
People don’t like me at the dump.
我是个臭小孩
I’m the sewer kid.
因为我的病
It’s my disease…
又有什么办法呢
What can you do?
我们得跟着鼠弟 来吧
We have to follow the Rat -come on!
怎么避开警♥察♥
How do we get past the cops?
他要带我们去哪
Where’s he taking us?
在那边 钻进那里
That way. Get in there…
鼠弟
Rato.
你回来这里做什么
What are you doing back here?
我要过去
Got to go in…
-那是谁 -我朋友
-Who’s there? -My friends.
你想耍我
You setting me up?
你是鼠辈 你没朋友
You’re vermin. You don’t have friends.
去吧 蟑螂 去检查他们
Go, Cockroach. Check them out.
那人是谁
Who’s that guy?
想过去 就得付过路费
If you want to get through, I need money.
不够 还要更多
Not enough -I need more.
老大想知道你们为何来此
Boss wants to know why you’re here.
老大 让我跟他说
The boss? Let me talk to him.
闭嘴
Shut up.
也许我会割这只耳朵
Maybe I’ll take this ear.
它真的太大了
It’s way too big.
给我一把刀
Get me a knife.
我们商量一下
We can make a deal.
他在捉弄你朋友
He’s messing with your friend.
我买♥♥给你的 是礼物
I brought it for you -a present.
让他们通过吧
Let them through.
有问题吗
Got a problem?
你想死吗
You want to die?
你怎么认识那流氓的
How do you know that prick?
我以前在这里工作
I used to work here.
难怪你是怪胎
No wonder you’re a freak.
钥匙能打开那边的置物柜
It opens a locker over there.
给我钥匙
Give me the key.
你相信我吗
Do you trust me?
我们一起去
We’ll go together?
老天 到处都是警♥察♥
Christ, there are police everywhere.
你去处理
Deal with it.
所以 你现在是老大
So -you’re the boss now?
这里没有老大
There’s no boss here.
我们得一起合作
We’ve got to work together.
好吧 我来处理
Fine -I’ll handle it.
他要去哪
Where’s he going?
谁知道 他是你朋友
God knows -he’s your friend.
叫吧 叫吧
Shout! Shout!
叫大声点
Louder!
他真天才
He’s a genius!
可恶 只有一封信
Damn -only an envelope.
来啊 你这鄙视黑人的混♥蛋♥
Suck on this, you racist assholes!
去追他们
Go after them!
抓住他们
Get ’em!
快开门
Open up!
你发现什么
What did you find?
嘉多
Gardo!
多少钱
How much?
几百万
Millions!
带我一起走
Take me with you!
嘉多
Gardo!
孩子们 怎么了
What’s up, boys?
跟我一起喝酒庆功吧
Drinks are on me.
你疯了吗
Are you crazy?
你吓死我了
You scared me.
他叫我去处理嘛
He told me to do my thing.
东西在哪
Where’s the stuff?
寄给囚犯乔昂克莱门
Deliver to Prisoner Jo Clemente,
寇瓦监狱
Cova Prison
就这样
That’s it?
我们发财了吗
Are we rich?
那是谁
Who’s that?
荷西·安杰洛
Jose Angelo.
这是个灾难
It was a disaster…
差点为了一封信丧命
Nearly killed for a letter!
这不只是一封信
It wasn’t just a letter.
拉斐尔想知道更多
Raphael wanted to know more.
因此他仍需要我
So he still needed me…
因为我是有智谋的重要人物
Because I’m the man -the man with the plan.
虽然很热 舟车劳顿
Despite the heat, the traffic,
我还是很高兴来这里
I was so happy to be here.
奥莉维亚
Ah! Olivia!
-幸会 -再见
-Very nice meeting you. -Bye.
谢谢
Thank you.
少了像你这样的义工
Without volunteers like you,
教堂就无法顺利运作
the Church would fall apart.
谢谢
Thank you.
上帝会奖赏你的
God will reward you.
感谢你在这里的奉献 约翰
I appreciate what you’re doing here, John.
谢谢你 神父 感激不尽
Thank you, Father. I appreciate that very much.
乔昂克莱门
Jo Clemente.
祝旅途平安 神父
Safe journey, Father.
网络很慢
The internet is slow.