杀了他 拉斐尔
Kill him, Raphael!
杀了他 我们走
Kill him -let’s go!
当你看到这影片时
When you watch this video…
我可能死了
I’ll probably be dead.
警♥察♥在追我
The police are after me
因为我检到某个对政♥治♥权贵来说 极为重要的东西
because I’ve got something very valuable to a powerful politician.
但我不打算屈服
But I’m not going to give it up.
他们会来抓我
They’ll have to come get me.
我以前害怕 现在不会了
I was afraid before -not now.
我要完成荷西·安杰洛开启的事情
I’m going to finish what Jose Angelo started.
根据小说改编
安迪 穆里根
-我找到好东西了 -什么
-I found something for us. -What?
待会儿给你看
I’ll show you later.
老板是混♥蛋♥
The boss is an ass
因为我是小孩 就付我少一点
paying less because I’m a kid.
我刚说我找到好东西 对吧
I said I had something good, right?
闻闻钱的味道
Smell the cash.
别闹了
Knock it off.
看到没 这是你的
See this? It’s yours.
剩下的呢
What about the rest?
相信我吧
Trust me.
好吧 拿去换成小钞
All right, go and change this.
快点
Hurry up.
把这丢了
Throw this away.
别傻了
Don’t be crazy.
教堂见
See you at the church.
我的钱要还我
I want my money back!
疯子
Mad man.
荷西·安杰洛
Jose Angelo.
动物彩券
The Animal Lottery…
桑托斯议员
Congressman Santos…
在我竞选期间 不能发生这种事
This can’t happen during my election.
逼他招供
Get it out of him.
我们要钱和簿子
We want the money and the book.
告诉我
Tell me.
皮夹里有什么
What was in the wallet?
什么都没有
Nothing.
别担心 我知道怎么解决
Don’t worry, I know how to fix this.
上完课再吃
After we finish, we’ll eat.
你知道这是什么吗
This one. You know?
十四
Fourteen?
不 不是问你彩券号♥码
No, not the lottery number.
是动物名称
The name… of the animal.
猫
Cat.
对 猫 你会不会说”猫”
Yes, cat. Can you say “cat”?
-猫 -猫 猫
-Cat. -Cat, cat.
好了 这个呢
Okay, what about this one?
点心
A snack.
什么 点心
A what? A snack?
-对 -不对
-Yes. -No.
-不对 -发音很接近
-No? -Close.
嘿 嘉多
Hey, Gardo.
或”帽子”
Or “hat. ”
看看这个
Check this out.
肥美的鸡
Some good chicken.
你花光我们的钱了
You spent all our money?
这个呢
What about this?
嘉多 你知道这个吗
Do you know what this one is, Gardo?
嘉多
Gardo?
-奥莉维亚老师 -是的
-Miss Olivia? -Yes.
猫 还有
Cat. More…
长颈鹿
Giraffe.
老师
Is teacher
很漂亮
very beautiful.
真会拍马屁
Such a dick.
这个呢 刚教过
Okay, what about this one? We just did this.
-再见 老师 -老鼠 再见
-Bye, teacher. -Mouse. Bye.
来吧 拿去给玛莉亚煮吧
Come on, let’s get Maria to cook it up.
如何
How’s it going?
-大象 -你今晚要留下来吃晚餐吗
-Elephant. -You staying for dinner tonight?
我怎能拒绝米饭和豆子
How can I say no to rice and beans?
多吃点豆子 格拉西亚
With extra beans. Graca!
-大象 -大象
-Elephant. -Elephant.
炸♥弹♥开花
Geronimo!
今晚加菜 各位
Good food tonight, guys!
有位朋友遗失了重要物品
A friend has lost something important.
他会付每个帮忙寻找的人二十元
He’ll pay everyone R$20 to help find it.
我们知道东西在这里
We know it’s here.
嘿 别弄掉了
Hey -don’t drop it..
嘉多 小心
Gardo, watch out.
照相吗 帮我照一张
Taking pictures? Take one of me.
摆个漂亮姿势吧
Strike a nice pose.
发生什么事了
What’s going on?
我们在找东西
We’re looking for something.
一个皮夹
A wallet.
不见了 非找到不可
It was lost, we need to find it.
有赏金吗
Any reward for it?
多少钱
How much?
一千元
R$1000.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
嘉多
Gardo.
你呢
And you?
拉斐尔
Raphael.
你几岁
How old are you?
十四岁
14.
也是十四岁
14, too.
你总是帮你朋友回答吗
You always answer for your boyfriend?
他是不是朋友 跟你没关系
If he is or isn’t, that’s not your business…
懂吗
Cool?
警♥察♥为什么那么在意
So why do the police give a damn?
那皮夹很重要
The wallet is important.
非常重要
Very important.
是破案线索 明白吗
It’s a clue to solve a crime, get it?
明白了
I get it.
你明天会来这里帮忙找吗
Will you be here tomorrow to help me?
当然
Of course.
好孩子
Good boy.
你哪来的钱买♥♥这只鸡
How did you pay for this?
如我常说的
Like I always say…
绝不要相信警♥察♥
Never trust a policeman.
警♥察♥鄙视穷♥人♥
Police treat poor people like trash.
那是众所周知的事
Everyone knows that.
除了这笨蛋外
Except this dumbass here.
明天帮忙找 领我们该领的二十元
So tomorrow we work and get our R$20
然后把皮夹交出去 索取一千元赏金
then hand in the wallet and claim the R$1000.
简单得很
Easy.
为何不要
Why not?
我才不相信他的话
I don’t believe a word of it.
你这疯子 他没问题的
You’re crazy -he’s cool.
你有什么毛病
What’s your problem?
一个皮夹值一千元 他要找的是别的东西
R$1000 for a wallet? He’s after something else.
例如什么
Like what?
这家伙
This guy.
那只是某个普通人
That’s just some guy.
明天皮夹可能值两千元
Tomorrow the wallet might be worth R$2000.
谁知道呢
You never know.
我不知道自己疯了 还是太固执
I don’t know if I’m crazy or just too persistent.
你非常固执
You’re persistent all right.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
鼠弟的窝
Rat’s place.