to make troubIe “Red Brigade”, “Shining Path”.
比如”赤色旅”啦 “光辉道路”啦
Someone accessed a database on the 15th fIoor.
15楼有人查询资料库
That’s GonzaIez. He’s on vacation.
是冈萨雷斯 他在休假呀
Was behind the hostage-taking of the OPEC ministers in Geneva.
他主使了上次在日内瓦绑♥架♥ 欧佩克国家部长的事件
It was a nice piece of work.
那次干得真漂亮
Give me an address. Miami, East HighIand,
给我地址 迈阿密 东高地区
PeIican Drive, number 26900.
巴地根街 26900号♥
We’ve found the car. You’re one great cop, Tarconi.
我们找到车了 塔柯尼 你是个了不起的警♥察♥
Thank you for the compIiment. Now I’m going back to sIeep.
谢谢你的称赞 现在我要回去睡啦
Hm. Maybe not.
或许不行
BumbacIaat, man! Move out the way! Move over.
妈的 老兄 让路! 让出车子
I’II do ya!
我♥操♥你!
Mommy.
妈咪
Honey. You feeIing better? A IittIe bit.
宝贝 好点儿了吗? 好一点
Why don’t you try to go back to sIeep, OK?
再去睡吧
Ma’am, are you aII right?
夫人 你没事吧?
Jefferson. Jefferson, are you OK?
杰夫 杰夫 你没事吧?
OK, do it.
好 来吧
What are you doing? You know, Iast night got me thinking.
你在干嘛? 我昨晚好好想了一下
How do we transport the antidote safeIy?
如何安全地运送解药
We need something that won’t break or can’t be stoIen.
药瓶要不会破…也不会被偷…
Something totaIIy secure. Me.
完全安全的装置… 我!
Impressive. Get dressed.
真厉害 去穿衣服
Stop him.
阻止他
These your friends? Not yet.
这些是你朋友? 才怪
Where’d they go? The garage.
他们去哪儿啦? 车♥库♥
I’m out of ammo. Me too.
我的子弹打完了 我也是
So am I. Where are the reIoads?
我也是 弹♥药♥在哪儿?
The garage.
车♥库♥
Check the house. Go, go, go!
去搜查 快快快!
Get him! Get him!
干掉他! 干掉他!
What d’you want me to do? Keep the meter running.
你要我♥干♥嘛? 让计价表接着走就行
Bye. Don’t worry, baby. You’re safe now. You’re safe.
再见 别担心 宝贝 你很安全
You’re so beautifuI. Remind me of my yeIIow poom-poom rider.
你真美丽 让我想起以前的小黄车
Don’t move.
别动
Oh, Mr Driver. I’II bIow you into tomorrow.
哇… 司机先生 我要送你上西天
I’II bIeed what you came for aII over the fIoor. You wouIdn’t want this.
那样的话你要找的东西就会流得 满地都是了 你肯定不想这样
Not after you worked so hard trying to get to the antidote.
你千辛万苦找解药 肯定不想要那样的结果
Take a good Iook, Frank Martin.
好好看看吧 马汀 我的朋友
I’m a cure for what aiIs you. I’m the onIy cure for what aiIs you.
我能治愈你 我是唯一能治愈你的
I am the antidote.
我就是解药
Nice try. I’m impressed. I didn’t give you enough credit.
你已经尽力了 让我印象深刻 我当初低估了你
It took more than a driver to figure this out. I haven’t figured it aII out yet.
这个谜团绝不是一个司机能破解的 我还没完全搞清楚呢
Perhaps I can heIp you. What part are you a IittIe thick on?
或许我能帮你 你是哪里想不通呢?
You. Why? Oh.
为什么是你? 哦
That’s the easy part. It’s a business deaI,
这是最简单的部份 做趟买♥♥卖♥♥罢了
pure and simpIe. I’m for hire to the highest bidder.
非常简单 谁出最高价 我就替谁卖♥♥命
In this case, the highest bidder was the CoIombian cocaine carteIs
这次出最高价的是哥伦比亚可♥卡♥因♥集团
that wanted these pesky Iawmen off their backs.
他们要那些讨厌的反毒组组长们死
You think kiIIing poIiticians wiII make things easier for them?
你真的认为 宰了那些政客 他们的日子就好过了?
That’s not my probIem. I was hired to do ajob.
这不是我的问题 我只是拿人钱财 替人消灾
I did the job, Iike you. Just my pay is better.
和你一样 我是在工作 只是我的报酬比较高
My hair and my suit, too.
我的发型和西装也比你的好
Oh, LoIa.
是萝菈
Now, if you’II excuse me, I have a pIane to catch.
失陪了 我还得赶飞机
KiII him.
宰了他
Ciao.
拜拜啦
Don’t even bIink. What’s in this for you?
连眼都别眨 你有什么好处?
PIeasure…
我喜欢…
in kiIIing you.
宰了你
We’re coming Iive from the Key Biscayne causeway
我们在比什肯湾堤道为您现场转播警♥匪♥追逐
where at Ieast ten poIice cars are in hot pursuit of a stoIen red pick-up truck.
至少有十辆警车 正在追逐被窃的小皮卡
Oh, my. This is just nuts. Jim, are you getting that?
老天! 这不是… 吉姆 你拍到了吗?
There’s another car that is swaying past the poIice, as if they were standing stiII.
另有一辆车飞速赶过警车 看起来似乎警车都停在原地…
Son of a bitch can drive. Whoo. Yes, he can.
这混♥蛋♥还真能开… 呀呼 当然咯
We have cIearance for takeoff.
契里尼先生 塔台允许我们起飞了
Sit back, enjoy your fIight, and we wiII be in CoIombia before you know it.
轻松一下吧 不一会儿就到哥伦比亚了
We have a probIem with the Ianding gear. I need to Iand.
起落架出现问题 收不起来 我们得折回降落
Can we fIy with the probIem? TheoreticaIIy.
不影响飞行吧? 理论上是
Then you’II Iand when we get to CoIombia.
那我们就到哥伦比亚再降落
Go and see if you can Iift it manuaIIy.
你去看看能不能手动收起
Sorry for the inconvenience. Nothing to worry about.
契里尼先生 抱歉对您造成不便 别担心
Sorry, fIight’s been canceIIed.
对不起 这班次取消了
I’m sorry to inform you that you have been canceIIed.
我也得说对不起 你被取消了
Have a seat.
请坐
ReIax.
放轻松
Drink something. Let’s get to know each other.
喝杯酒 让我们互相多了解点儿
I think I know everything I need to know.
我想 该知道的我都知道了
Shit.
妈的!
Five points. What has eyes but no ears, skin but no hair,
妈 答对五分 什么是有眼睛 没耳朵 有皮 没毛
it’s white inside and brown outside?
里面是白的 外面是棕的?
Mom? A worm?
妈? 蠕虫?
Wrong. Dad? A caterpiIIar.
不对 爸? 毛毛虫
Wrong. A potato.
不对 马铃薯
May I heIp you? I was just Ieaving.
需要帮忙吗? 不用 我要走了
Coconut. Wrong.
椰子 不对
A snake. Wrong.
蛇 不对
A peanut. Yuck!
花生 呃!
A hot dog. Wrong.
热狗 不对
That was fast. Yeah.
还以为有时间打个盹儿呢 哦
Didn’t want you to miss your pIane. That’s very thoughtfuI of you.
不想让你赶不上飞机 你还真体贴
Check it out, my man.
大伙儿! 来瞅瞅我的宝贝
You won’t beIieve what happened to me Iast night.
昨晚发生的事 说来你都不会信
I have something for you. Since you never got to the beach.
我有个东西给你 既然你连海滩都没去成
Oh, you know, water’s water, sand is sand. Here, there -it’s aII the same.
你知道啦 水就是水 沙就是沙 这儿 那儿 都一样啦
FIight 069 to Paris.
法航飞往巴黎班机069
Thank you, Frank. It was an interesting vacation.
谢谢你 法兰克 很有趣的一次假期
What more couId one ask for? Ah, yeah.
比你预期的更棒 对啊
Au revoir, Frank. Au revoir, my friend. Have a good fIight.
再见 朋友 再见 朋友 旅途愉快
I doubt it. They said it is aII headwinds.
我怀疑 他们说有强逆风
I guess we can’t have everything we wish for, can we?
我想我们总不能事事如愿 不是吗?
No, we can’t.
没错
Yeah.

I’m Iooking for a transporter.
我在找送镖人
I’m Iistening.
我听着呢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!