我知道你要崩溃 别崩溃 别崩溃
I know you’re freaking out. don’t freak out, don’t freak out.
很容易解决 我脑子里都是代码 我都写墙上了
Easy fix. puzzle, code, in my head. now it’s on the walls.
一切都好
Everything is good.
这部分
This is the part that–
好的 刚才你说啥
Okay, what were you saying?
爱丽丝 对不起把你吓着了 我们走
Alice, I’m horrified you had to see this. let’s go.
-出去 -什么
– Get out. – What?
等等 我能旁观吗
Wait, wait, wait. C-can I just sit and watch?
我不说话 我吃比萨
I-I’ll eat my pizza quietly.
山姆 我知道你有非同常人之处
Sam, I knew there were something special about you.
真的吗
Really?
你我都清楚
And I know you know what happens
一男一女同处一室会发生什么
When two people in the room get together…
他们在床上让人无比…惊异
They’re genuinely amazing… in bed.
-谢谢你 -不客气
– Thank you. – No problem.
好吧 等等 保持距离
Alright, listen, hold on. boundaries. flight on the plane.
我很怕痒
Okay, I’m very ticklish.
-你需要的 山姆 放松 -为什么
– You have the need, sam. relax! – why?
天哪
Oh, jeez!
聊聊经济吧 很疯狂 是吧
Uh, what about this economy? It’s crazy, isn’t it?
-你太主动了 -放松就好
– You are very aggressive. – Just relax.
想来点烘干肉卷吗
You want some jerky meatloaf?
山姆
Sam?
米凯拉
Mikaela.
你女朋友吗
Is that your girlfriend?
前女友
Ex.
米凯拉 等等 听我解释
Mikaela, wait… I can explain every…
山姆 你的床友 爱丽丝
Sam, your bed-buddy, alice.
什么
What…
-来了 -是外星机器人
– It’s coming! – This is an alien robot.
-快跑 -难道是真的
– You gotta move. Just run. – They’re real?
天哪 难以置信 我做春梦还梦到她
Oh my god, I can’t believe I once had sex with her in my dream.
你可真是想念我啊 山姆
I can tell that you really missed me a lot, sam.
这不是我的错 好吗
Look, it’s not my fault, okay?
听着 我是受害者
Listen, listen. I’m a victim.
你是受害人 受什么害
Oh, you were a victim? Of what?
-受什么害 一个80磅的女孩 -是 是
– Of what? A little 80-pound girl… – Of–of…
就像被头野公牛给上了一样
It’s like getting humped in the neck by a mountain ox.
你不该把舌头放她嘴里
You didn’t have to put your tongue in her mouth.
-我没有 -你有
– I didn’t. – You did.
你绝对不愿意让五只脚的野牛在你胃里搅和
You ever had your stomach tounged by a mountain ox with a 5-foot tong?
对我来说可不好玩 米凯拉
It’s not fun for me, okay, Mikaela.
而且一股柴油味 满嘴都是
And it smelled like–like diesel. like a diesel he tinged to it.
你真弱智
You’re such a little girl.
我们现在先安静十秒
You have ten seconds of silence, right now.
我不和你说了
I’m not talking to you for ten seconds.
你不能不理我 知道吗
No, you can’t give me the silence. you know what?
我10秒钟不理你 还有3秒
I’m not talking to you for ten seconds. you have three seconds left.
你想不理我就不理我
You know what? you can give me the silence you want,
随你便 但是你不能不让我说
All you want but you can’t give me the talking…
你想说什么
W-what were you gonna say?
我希望你玩的开心
I hope you had a lot of fun because this–
因为我们俩结束了
This is over!
她最后是不是让你就范了
Did she finally led you to orbits?
她把脏舌头伸到你嘴里了 真伸进去了
You threw a broom? she did it, she went in it?
你肚子会有小外星人的 你得马上吐出来
…gestating in that inside of you. you’re going right now, bro.
马上吐出来 吐 快吐
You need to vomit right now. yak it, yak it.
-现在就吐 -你是谁
– right now! – who are you?
我是唯一能让他吐出来的人 好吗
I am the only one who everybody can spit, okay?
但我是关键人物
I’m the key to this.
外星人要抓我是因为我的网址
Aliens; they want me because of my site.
快跑
Run!
米凯拉
Mikaela!
小心点 我们进去
Watch out. we get in.
是炸♥弹♥
It’s a bomb!
我们得拿那个盒子
We gotta get that box.
这边
This way.
放我出去 放我出去
Hey, let me out, let me out!
天啊 你知道用火线发动车?
Oh my god, you know to hot-wire a car?
-那可真棒 -开车 开车 快开啊
– that’s so hot. – drive, drive, drive.
她在那 她在那
She went there, she went there!
等一下
W-wait!
他们能
They can….
快快快
Cut, cut, cut.
上帝啊
Oh god!
看这下子 臭女人
Kiss this, bitch.
开车 走 走 走
Drive, drive, drive, drive, drive, drive.
到底是怎么回事
Okay, so what else’s going right now, alright,
你们是不是没告诉了细节
Did you guys just mess with the minor details?
你刚才看到的那只是小喽啰
Thing you saw back there. that was a little babe.
天啊 天啊
Whoa! oh my god! oh my god!
山姆
Sam!
-山姆 -抓住
– sam! – hold on!
抓住
Hold on.
山姆
Sam!
我不想死 我们要玩完了 我的天啊
I don’t want to die! we’re going to die! oh my god!
上帝啊
Oh, Jesus! oh, jeez!
过来 小子
Come here, boy.
再近点
Closer.
好的
Okay.
-还记得我吗 -你照你说的做 好吗
– you remember me, don’t you? – I did what you said, okay?
-但不要伤害我们 -闭嘴
– just don’t hurt us. – shut up!
山姆
Sam!
第一个逮住你感觉真好
It feels good to grab your first.
我要杀掉你 慢慢地 痛苦地
I am going to kill you, slowly, painfully.
但我们先来点精细活
But first, we have some delicate work to do.
我能将你的肋骨掰下来
I could snap your ribs off.
医生 检查这个外星物种
Doctor, examine this alien specimen.
先看看你的脸
Sick of your face now.
这边来
Go that way.
这些虫子很暴躁
A wormy that’s crabby–
-就是这些 -那就是我脑海中浮现的
– oh, there they are. – that’s what I’m seeing in my head.
那些符号♥能使我们找到能量之源
These symbols can lead us to the energon source.
我们把他脑子拆开看看
We must tear the brain!
大脑 关我大脑什么事
Brain? what does he mean by my brain?
你脑子里有东西
Well, you have something on your mind.
-我需要的东西 -等一下 我知道你生气了
– something I need. – hold on. I know you’re pissed.
我知道你生气了
I know you’re pissed.
因为我想杀了你 我完全理解
Because I tried to kill you and it’s completely understandable.
要是有人要杀我 我也会很伤心
Somebody tried to kill me, I’d be upset too.
我想我们有个机会
I think that we have an opportunity here
重新开始建立我们之间的关系
To start a new and–and develop our relationship,
看看我们的发展会怎样 好吗
And–and, see where it leads us, okay?
所以你就让医生助手
So you just call doctor stop inspection,
让你和我说一会话
I’ll let you talk in five seconds.
等一下
W-wait…
快跑 快
Go, go.
跑 跑 快跑
Go, go, go.
山姆
Sam!
快跑 快 快
Go, go, go, go!
他来了
Here he comes!
藏起来 山姆 藏起来
Hide, Sam! hide.
懦夫
Weak.
废物
Puny.
行尸走肉
Voiced-up.
废物一堆
Junkyard drone.
霸天虎
Decepticons!
出来 小子
Come here, boy.
还有一个能量源隐藏在这个星球上
There is another source of energon hidden on this planet.
这孩子可以带我们找到它
The boy can lead us to it.