等等 脊柱被称为基础组织
W-wait, old spinal called based organisms.
他妈的
Bugger!
看清我天火永恒的光辉
Behold the eternal glory of jetfire!
启动远程系统
Prepare for a distant systems’ somewhere.
跟你说 这家伙还真不显老
I tell you, this guy did not age well.
-他不会伤害我们吧 -给我开门
– Didn’t he either hurt us. – command these doors to open.
开火
Fire!
我说 开火
Oh, I said, fire!
真没用
Bollocks
我来打烂这些没用的…
Break that, these worthless–
等等
Wait a second.
屁♥股♥生锈 又痒又难过
Itching, wretching, rust in my arse.
博物馆的人要疯了
Oh, the museum’s gonna be very angry.
要疯了 我们得抓住那架飞机
Very angry. we gotta catch that plane!
我身负重任
I’m on a mission.
-等等 等等 等等
– w-wait, wait! – wait, wait, wait.
你要干嘛
what do you want?
我们得谈谈
Look, we just want to talk!
我没时间说话 我有任务
I’ve no time to talk, I’m on a mission!
我是残酷的雇佣兵
I’m a mercenary goon-bringer.
-这是什么星球 -地球
– what planet am I on? – earth.
地球 什么垃圾名字
Earth? terrible name for a planet,
干脆叫”土球”算了
Might as well call it “dirt”.
满星球的土
Planet dirt.
告诉我 机器人内战还打吗
Tell me, is that robot civil war still going on?
-哪边赢了 -霸天虎
– who’s winning? – the decepticons.
我换阵营到博派了
Well, I changed sides to the autobots.
“换阵营” 什么意思
What do you mean, “changed sides”?
这是种选择
It’s a choice.
这完全是个人决定 那边太消极
It’s intensely personal decision. so much negativity.
谁想一辈子活在仇恨里啊
Who wants to live a life filled with hate?
你不再给那些
Meaning you don’t have to work for those
悲惨的 古怪的霸天虎干了
Miserable, freaking decepticons?
如果他们一直那样 宇宙会被毁灭的
If they set on their way, they destroy the whole universe.
我要换阵营 我要换阵营 女战神
I’m changing sides, I’m changing sides, warrior goddess!
-我是你的小汽车人 -你真可爱
– who’s your little autobot? – oh you cutes.
叫我小车轮
Name’s wheelie.
叫我吧 叫我吧
Say my name, say my name!
你就任它在你腿上乱来
What are you allowing to happen to your foot just now?
至少它专一 山姆
At least he’s faithful, sam.
是啊 它不但专一 还够不要脸的
Yeah, well, he’s faithful, and he’s nude and he’s perverted.
你能停下来不
Can you just– can you stop?
-你干什么 -我不想说这个
– hey, what are you doing? – …i don’t wanna argue it.
你刚才说什么
What were you saying?
我说我的名字叫天火 别总惹我
I told you my name was jetfire! Stop charging me.
有人早上起来就不爽
Wow, someone shit in the bed this morning?
我很暴躁但是我妈遗传的
I am ambitious my own but it is from my mother.
我的先祖数千年前来到这里
My ancestors have been here for centuries.
我的父亲 有着第一个轮子 第一个轮子啊
My father, one was a wheel! the first wheel!
-知道他变形成什么吗 -不知道
– do you know what he transformed into? – no.
什么都变不了 但是他死得光荣 死得其所
Nothing! but he did so with honor, dignity and–
该死 我的助推器坏了
My boosters are fried.
我们应该互相帮助
I thought we could help each other.
你知道我不知道的 我知道你不知道的
You know things I don’t know. I know things you don’t know.
– 真的 – 我觉得他什么都不知道
– I do. – I don’t think he knows anything.
老实讲我不知道
Honestly, I don’t know.
这些鲜明的符号♥
These vivid symbols,
虽说是符号♥ 但已深刻在我脑海
They’re symbols but they are in my mind.
我脑子里就这些
You see, all this is in my mind.
威震天就是想要这些符号♥
And megatron wants what’s in my mind.
他们叫他堕落金刚
Him and someone called the fallen.
堕落金刚 我知道那家伙
The fallen? I know him.
是他让我在这儿生锈
He left me here to rust.
霸天虎的创始者
The original decepticon.
那个霸天虎不好共事
He’s terrible to work for.
满脑子都是毁灭 混乱 危机
he’s always apocalypse, chaos…
这些符号♥也是我任务的一部分
His suspects, they were a part of my mission
堕落金刚要找 想起来了
The fallen search, I remember now.
要找匕♥首♥之尖和一把钥匙
Of a dagger’s tip and the key!
等等 慢点 什么匕♥首♥之尖 钥匙
Slow down. the dagger’s tip, the key,
-到底是什么 -没时间解释了
– what are you talking about? – no time to explain.
大家都抓紧了
Hold on, everybody!
情况还没那么糟
Well, that wasn’t so bad.
这次还在地球上
I was overseeing the wrong planet.
疼死我了
Hey, that frickin’ hurt!
天哪
Oh, my god!
我的天
Oh, god!
天哪 你真漂亮 真是个完美时刻
Oh, my god! you beautiful face, this will be a perfect moment.
不过你砸在我蛋蛋上了
Except you landed on my testicles.
快起来
Please get off!
我的蛋蛋啊
My balls!
山姆
Sam!
这是哪儿 西蒙斯
Where are we? simmons!
我的天哪
Oh, my god.
这是哪儿 拉斯维加斯
What is this? it’s vegas!
-都还好吗 -还好
– you guys okay? – yeah!
我想是到拉斯维加斯了
Hey! I think we’re in vegas!
真是疼啊
That really, really hurts.
你很走运 我没伤着
You’re just lucky that I didn’t get hurt.
我要是受伤了 会死人的
People could’ve gotten killed, okay? and if I would have gotten hurt,
-你应该听说过 -闭嘴
– you would have heard from– – oh, shut up!
我说了要架个时空桥梁
I told you I was opening the space bridge.
这样到埃及最快
It’s the fastest way to travel to egypt.
你说什么啦 你什么都没说
What did you tell us? you didn’t tell us anything!
你什么都没说 我们为啥来埃及
You didn’t tell us anything. why are we in egypt?
别插话 乳臭未干的小子
Don’t you dare slip in with me, fleshwing.
-我告过诉你了 -能停一下吗
– you would do the informed. – can you just stop for a second?
别跑题 能告诉我为什么来埃及吗
Can you focus? can you tell us why we’re in egypt
我们才都有点心理准备
So we can all have a little bit assemblance and peace of mind?
我们种族以前就来过这个星球
This planet was visited by our race once before
第一代祖先百万年前就来过
By our earliest ancestors a millenium ago.
他们的使命是收集能量块
They were on an exploratory mission to harvest energon,
我们种族的生命之源
The life blood of our race.
没有它我们会腐烂氧化生锈
Without it, we’ll all perish, oxidize and rust,
看看我这样子多可怜
Let my wretched self.
你们不知道慢慢腐朽而死的滋味
Do you have any idea what is like a slowly fall of parton die?
您别总跑题行吗 老先生
Let’s not get episodic, okay? old-timer.
从头到尾简要把事实和结果说清楚
Beginning, middle, end. facts, details, condense, plot, tell it.
我们的祖先在沙漠的某一处地方
Somewhere buried in this desert,
建了个巨型机器
our ancestors built a great machine.
通过摧毁恒星来获得能量块
It harvests energon by destroying suns.
-摧毁恒星 -你是说把它们都炸掉
– destroy suns? – you mean blow them up?
对 最开始 曾经有七位领袖
Yes. you see, in the beginning, there were seven primes,
我们的第一批领袖
Our original leaders.
他们进入宇宙寻找遥远的恒星去采集能量
And they set out in the universe seeking distant suns to harvest.
领袖们规定
The primes set out
不能摧毁有生命的行星
Never destroy a planet with life.
后来其中的一位违背了这条规则
Until one of them tried to defy this rule.
他的名字就叫 堕落金刚
And his name, for ever more, was the fallen.
他不顾人类死活
He despised the human race.
他想启动那个机器来消灭人类
And he wanted to kill you all by turning on that machine.
而唯一能激活它的 就是传说中的钥匙
The only way to activate it is with a legendary key
也就是我们所说的领导之源
Called the matrix of leadership.
为了抢能量源发生了一场大战
A great battle took place over possession of the matrix.
堕落金刚比其他超级领袖更强大
The fallen who was stronger at his will did,
其他超级领袖只能偷出原能矩阵藏起来
Surrendered no choice, but to steal and hide it from him.
他们做了最后的牺牲
In the ultimate sacrifice,
以生命为代价将能量源封藏
they gave their lives to seal the matrix away
藏于用他们遗体铸成的坟墓里
In a tomb made of their very own bodies.
这座墓没有人知道
A tomb we cannot find.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!