地球 人类的发源地
Earth. Birth place of the human race.
人类和我们非常相似
A species much like our own.
心怀慈悲
Capable of great compassion…
公园前17,000年
17,000 BC.
也充满了暴♥力♥
and great violence.
在我们试图保护人类的同时
For in our quest to protect the humans,
一个更大的秘密昭然若揭
a deeper revelation dawns.
我们曾有过交集
Our worlds have met before.
这里 在这里
Here, here.
堕落者的复仇
Revenge of the fallen
中国 上海 今日22:14
上海最新消息
Breaking news at Shanghai.
上海市中心发生了一起毒气泄露事件
There’s been a major toxic spill on the Shanghai central district.
-今天市民… -今天
– Citizens today… – For today,
为您报道此次事态的进展
our topic is a developing story for you,
我们会随时报道最新消息
we will bring you any new information as we get it…
核心基地指挥部
-现在情况怎样 -直升机正接近目标
– What’s the status? – C-hawk’s approaching target.
长官 还有三分钟疏散才能结束
Three minutes until evacuation’s complete, sir.
中国领空方圆一英里已经封锁
Chinese airspace has been locked and sealed. One mile radius.
很好 命令基地部队行动
Alright, give Nest team the go.
黑鹰 可以着陆
Black hawks, clear to land.
叮铃铃 出来吃冰激淋
Ding-a-ling, come out and get your ice cream
坏蛋们出来准备挨鞭子
Any bad robot out there better get ready for ass-whooping.
在过去的两年里 新生代博派的先遣队
For the last two years, an advanced team of new autobots
在我的带领下来到地球避难
has taken refuge here under my command.
阿尔西 准备出发
Arcees, get ready to launch.
我们已经整装待发
We’re locked and loaded.
同时 我们和人类结盟
Together, we form an alliance with the humans.
他们是一群秘密又勇敢的战士
A secret, a brave squad of soldiers.
好了 就到这里
Alright, that’s enough.
媒体报道说是有毒物质泄露
Time discovered story in this one is toxic spill.
他们清空这片区域方便搜救
They had to evac the area for search and rescue.
这个办法让我们在8个月内消灭6个敌人
This makes six enemy contacts in eight months.
我们要保证这次行动不被大众知道
We gotta make sure this one does not get out the public axe
所以严格保密
So keep it tight.
这支秘密部队代号♥基地
A classified strike team called Nest.
我们搜寻剩余的死敌霸天虎
We hunt for what remains of our Decepticon foes,
他们隐藏在世界上不同国家
hiding in different countries around the globe.
根据反射波指示飞往阿尔法地区
Rolling alpha through echo now.
好了 铁皮
Alright, Ironhide.
我们侦测到敌人反射波逃窜
We got echo’s vamos.
到那堆东西那里 2点方向
To the stacks. Two o’clock.
他在这儿
He’s here.
我嗅到了
I smell him.
很近了 正在接近
It’s close. It’s heading closer.
不
Oh, no.
怎么了
How are ya?
有三个敌人
It’s three ripple.
好了 各位 镇定
Alright, everybody, be steady.
我们就在它近前
We’re right on top of it.
请求支援
Ease on fire.
黑豹1号♥ 立即火力支援
Panther one. Requesting fire mission now!
武装直升机已就位 正在路上
Gunships on station. Rolling hot.
我们刚路遇一名霸天虎
We intersected a Decepticon.
阿尔西姐妹 目标向你们去了
Arcee twins, target coming your way.
当心
Watch out!
我搞砸了 还好 没大事
I screwed that up. I’m okay, I’m alright.
伙计 这样可部队 你什么毛病
This is kinda bad, man. What’s wrong with you?
里面有三个
Three insides white.
明白 马上搞定
Clear and fast.
我真♥他♥妈♥强
Damn, I’m good.
空中支援 我们需要大个子空降上场
Air support, we need big booter delivered and dropped now.
五 四 三 二 一
Dropping in five, four, three, two, one.
博派众将 我来追他
Autobots, I’m in pursuit.
给我靠边
Pull over.
蠢货霸天虎
Punk-ass Decepticon,
有什么遗言吗
Any last words?
这个星球不是你说了算
This is not your planet to rule.
堕落金刚会卷土重来
The fallen shall rise again.
听起来挺麻烦
That doesn’t sound good.
但不是今天
Not today.
快点 出发了 都出来了
Come on, let’s go. All hands on deck.
弗兰克 魔咒 快出来
Frankie, Mojo, out.
快点 小伙子 我们得准时
Come on, kiddo, We’re on a schedule here.
等等 老爸 为什么急着撵我走啊
Slow down, dad. Why are you in such a hurry to get rid of me, huh?
你已经把我的房♥间租出去了吗
Did you rent the room out?
没有 我对你的房♥间另有打算
No, I got other ideas for your room
我会把它改造成一个家庭影院
And it rhymes with home theater.
看我找到了什么 你小时候婴儿鞋
Look what I found. It’s your little baby booties.
妈妈…
Oh, ma…
我的宝贝儿子 真不舍得你走
Oh my little baby, booty boy, you can’t go.
看到了吗 老爸
You see this? Dad
亲生儿子就要踏入社会了
That’s how you’re supposed to react
这才是你应该有的反应
when you free your loins does not uncool the world to pep for himself,
行吧
Okay?
行 我的心都碎了 上大学真郁闷
Yeah, my heart broke. please treat it about college, bummer.
你假期都要回来啊
You have to come home every holiday,
小的假期也要回来啊
Not just big ones.
万圣节也要回来啊
You have to come home for Halloween.
我万圣节回不来 妈妈
I can’t come home for Halloween, mom.
-我们去看你 -不 我们哪儿也不去
– We’ll come to you. – No, we’re not going anywhere.
-我们会打扮好去的 -不不 你不能这样
– You dress up, we’ll be in costumes. – You-you can’t do that.
能不能让你儿子喘口气 不要一直哭
Would you let the kid breathe, for crying out loud?
快点 去装行李
Come on, go, pack!
这样你可没法打包一个月的行李
There’s no way you can packed For a month long trip.
快点 快点 我们要走了
Come on! Chop-chop. Let’s go!
快点动 小妞儿
March, young lady.
-老爸 -我喜欢你叫我小妞儿
– Oh, oh, dad! – I love you when you call me young lady.
你这老不正经的
you dirty, old man.
你还没见识别的呢
Nah, you ain’t seen nothing yet.
-老爸 老爸 哇 -怎么啦
– Dad, dad, dad, whoa! – What?
老爸 我还在这儿看着呢 注意场合
I’m watching what you’re doing, dad. It’s not a rap video.
不过就像教练那样而已 你知道的
Just like a coach thing, you know.
刚才你的动作真让我起鸡皮疙瘩 老爸
That’s a really creepy move just now, dad.
听着 你是英雄
Look, you’re the hero, uh…
我和你妈妈真的为你感到骄傲
Your mother and me are really, really proud of you.
你是威特维基家第一个上大学的
You’re the first Witwiky ever to go to college.
我又想哭了 真是的
Now I’m crying again. This sucks!
你会没事的 老妈
You’re gonna be okay, ma.
对她来说 你知道的 很难接受
Now this is going to be, uh….You know, hard for her to…
自己的儿子长大了
Accept that her boy’s all grown up, you know.
要离开去独自闯世界
Going out to handle the world on its own.
-你还好吗 爸爸 -没事
– You okay, pop? – yeah.
魔咒别欺负弗兰克
Mojo, no dominating Frankie!
滚沙发下面去 你这下流坯子
Get the hell of the couch, ya filthy beasts!
哇
Wow.
这场景大学里也很常见
You see a lot of that in college too.
你说什么啊 老爸
What are you talking about, dad?
那里会有很多女孩子
There’s gonna be a lot of women there.
可我是一个专情的人
Yeah, well, I’m the one-woman kind of guy.
米凯拉是很好
Look, Mikaela is the greatest,
可你们要给彼此空间来发展 明白吗
But you gotta give each other room to grow, okay?
你们和同龄的其他伴侣没什么差别
You’re no different than any other couple your age.
但我们一起发现过外星人
Till we discovered an alien race together.
看你这个理由还能撑多久
How long are you gonna be riding that scooter?
老爸 我知道其他人会怎样
Dad, listen, I know the others.
我们是例外 知道吗
We’re the exception, okay?
等会儿…
Wait a second…
-看看 这是谁啊 -两星期以后 就是另一个女孩子打给你了
– Oh, who could that be? – Two weeks, it could be Muffy.
嘿 美人
Hey, beautiful.