是的
Yeah.
不错 所以其实没那么复杂对吧
Great, so it’s not that complicated, right?
没有我的批准 谁也不许跟汽车人一起工作
No one gets to work with the Autobots unless I approve it.
你是在破坏我的指挥系统
You’re breaking my chain of command.
来吧 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
你已经尽力了
You’ve done what you can for them.
请恕我直言 年轻人
With all due respect, young man.
我很欣赏你的所作所为
I appreciate what you did.
但是你不是战士
But you’re not a soldier.
你是个送信的 你一直就是个送信的
You’re a messenger, you’ve always been a messenger.
他是个英雄
He’s a hero.
大黄蜂 你坐货物升降机 我们一会儿上面见
Bee, you take the freight elevator, I’ll see you up there.
要开战了
Ah, this blows.
-那个女士把我们踢出局了 -是啊
– That lady officially kicked us out. – Yeah.
保护证人计划逊毙了
Witness protection program sucks.
是啊 但有大黄蜂和他的大炮
Yeah, but we’re a whole
我们安全多了
lot safer with big yellow and his cannons.
那只狗什么都保护不了
That dog can’t protect crap.
大黄蜂
Bee.
你怀念出去兜风的日子吗
You missing hang out.
是啊 我也是
Yeah, me too.
我真不敢相信她管我叫送信的
I don’t believe she called me a messenger.
你能相信吗 我做了这么多 却只是个送信的
Do you believe that? After everything I’ve done, I’m a messenger.
我相信 跟你说 塞米 我们的感觉和你一样
Oh, I believe it. I tell ya, Sammy, we feel the same way.
地球上的人太无礼了
The disrespect on this rock is criminal.
我们得做点什么
We should do something about it.
大黄蜂
Bee.
我想知道他们为什么要杀害人类
I need to know why they’re killing humans.
不如我们给专家打个电♥话♥
What say we call in the expert?
我下一位客人曾是美国情报人员
My next guest, is a former American intelligence operative
他曾勇敢说出
who has dared to speak out
我们的外星盟军实情
regarding our alleged military alliance,
而很多人称
… with what many describe
他们是外星球的雇佣兵
as a group of extraterrestrial mercenaries.
他是畅销书《代号♥英雄》的作者
He is the author of the best selling book, “Code-Name Hero”.
有请我们的特工 西摩·西蒙斯
For our special agent, Seymour Simmons.
比尔 我是你的粉丝 我很高兴来到这里
Bill, big fan. Great to be here.
西蒙斯特工
Now, agent Simmons.
你希望我们相信这是我们
You would have us believe that it is in our best centuries
在外星内战中选择阵营的最好时机
to formally take sides in this so called alien civil war?
另一方想把我们砍了做早餐 所以
Well, the other side wanted to spank us for breakfast, so.
我不认为我们还有别的选择
I wouldn’t exactly want to call it a toss up.
那些霸天虎们是很危险的
These decepticons are lethal.
但是民♥意♥调查显示有一半的人类
But polls show half the world
觉得所有的汽车人离开 地球才会安全
would feel safer with the Autobots completely gone.
把他们弄走
Get them out of here.
我们不需要他们
We don’t need them here.
那我觉得睡觉的时候要拿个手榴弹才安全了
I feel safer when I sleep with a hand grenade.
我说的不一定对
It doesn’t mean I’m always right.
谢谢 事实上 我们手里有文件显示你
Thank you. Here’s a fact, we obtained documents that show you were
-已经被情报委员会开除了 -查克 我在做采访呢
– fired by the intelligence committee. – Chaz, I’m doing the interview.
是为了缩小规模 比尔 预算削减
Down sized. Bill, budget cuts.
-查克 闪一边去 -文件称你有严重妄想症的倾向
– Chaz, out. – … report get severe delusional tendencies.
这是新闻陷阱
This is ambush journalism.
你想知道外星盟军的真♥相♥吗
You want the truth about the alien alliance?
来买♥♥我的书吧
Buy my book.
来买♥♥我的书吧
Buy my book!
趁现在还来得及 各位
Before it’s to late, people.
比尔 你不服吗 脱♥光♥打一架
You want to a piece of me, Bill, you want get naked?
我随时奉陪 采访结束
I’m ready, interview is over.
-特工 你像发了疯 -你给我滚出去
– You sound like a pin-head agent. – You get out of my house.
我给你一个忠告吧
And I got a suggestion for you.
采访结束了 明白吗
It is over, understand?
损害防控
Damage control.
-管家 -很明显你弄得西蒙斯先生很心烦
– Dutch! – You have obviously upset Mr. Simmons.
给你23秒离开这间屋子
You have 23 seconds to leave the property.
我已经叫警♥察♥了
I have called the police.
你们是群不自量力的农民
You are peasant people throwing rocks at a giant.
接下来是什么 还有什么
What’s up next, what have we got?
中午在市中心的新书签售会
Book signing midtown at noon,
然后是探索频道的真人秀节目
then your pitch reality show for discovery HM.
对了 还有这个
Oh, and I had this, um… um.
威特维奇 今天给我打了五个电♥话♥
The Witwicky who keeps calling me five times today.
那个孩子 他想做什么
The kid, what does he want?
我打电♥话♥是因为霸天虎回来了
I called because the decepticons
我想知道原因 我需要你的帮助
are back and I want to know why, and I need your help.
他们回来了
They’re back?
那样的话 又能赚钱了
Well, that’s good for business.
要是我告诉你我知道一个50年前
What if I told you I know a 50
外星秘密而没人告诉过你 怎么样
year old alien secret that nobody ever told you?
别诱惑我
Do not tempt my addiction.
我已经金盆洗手了 孩子
I have gone through withdrawal, kid.
管家 这条线路安全吗
Dutch, is this line secure?
不安全
No.
加密中…
别冒险
Don’t take the risk.
我很有钱 还冒什么险
I’m rich, why should I?
别犯老♥毛♥病 我不会的
Do not relapse, I won’t.
别让魔鬼们取得胜利
Do not let the demons win.
线路安全
好了
Got.
什么样的秘密
What kind of…. secret?
阿波罗号♥ 月球 外星人 隐藏的
Apollo, moon, aliens, cover-up…
未来科技 暗♥杀♥ 一类的东西
… future tech, assassinations, that kind of stuff.
阿波罗号♥
Oh, Apollo.
管家
Dutch!
告诉威震天 跟哥跳个舞吧
Tell Megatron, let’s tango.
这个星球如此宏伟 如此宁静
So majestic and peaceful, this planet.
一点都不像赛博坦的末日岁月
Unlike the final days of Cybertron.
我很想知道它本来会是什么样子
I’ve wondered what might have been.
如果是你指挥了最后的战斗
If you had fought the final battle.
而不是我
Instead of me.
永远不要为过去悲伤 年轻的战士
Never morn the past, young warrior.
正是因为你 我们的种族才得以存续
Thanks to you, our race survives.
你曾是我们的首领 御天敌
You were our leader, Sentinel.
再次领导我们是你的权利
It is your right to lead us again.
在一个我不了解的世界
In a world I do not know.
我不再是你的老师了 擎天柱
I am no longer your teacher, Optimus.
现在你是我的老师
You are mine.
你得查清楚这件事
You’ve got to break this case down.
这些宇航员的死亡迅速蔓延
What we have here is an astronaut epidemic.
战争中失踪的 去世了的 交通事故的
M.I.A., dead, died in a car accident,
被谋杀的 送医时死亡的 车祸死的
killed, D.O.A., car death.
就像是这些家伙不会开车
It’s like these guys can’t drive.
他们可以飞去外太空
They can fly into outer space.
但是他们却不会开汽车
But they can’t drive a car.
你的资料拿到了 威特维奇
Procured your information, Witwicky.
谢谢你 布鲁斯
Thank you, Bruce.
别关门
Noo.
你得让我见识一下 就一下
You let me see one of them, one time.
-快点 -很快的
– Quick. – Very.
这是勘测命令
Here’s their reconnaissance order.
上面说航♥天♥航♥空♥局2009年启动
It say’s NASA launched in 2009.
看 记录显示王可能弄乱了代码
See, forensics show Wang may have messed with the code
以阻止他们对月球的远端进行绘图
preventing it from mapping the far side of the moon
也就是阴影一面
which is also the dark side.
真特么了不起
Freaking awesome.
他们跟我们交易 恐吓我们
They pay for trade us, intimidate us.
强迫我们干些不法勾当
… coerce us to do their dirty work.
一旦他们完成了
And once they’re done?
咔嚓
Dushhhh.