看不出来我很忙吗
Can’t you see I’m busy.
你是谁 你是谁
Who are you, who are you?
你在厕所里跨坐在我身上
You straddled me in the stall.
这辈子只有过那么一次 我不会忘记的
That’s happened to me once in this life, I wouldn’t forget it.
-不不 -在厕所隔间
– No, no. – In the bathroom stall.
你把你的包裹拿了出来
You pulled your package out.
我们可不是情侣 好吗
Whoa, whoa, we are not boyfriends, okay.
我一个电♥话♥就可以让你下岗
One phone call from me and I’ll have you fired.
我会这么干的 玻璃种
Oh yes I will, Gaylord.
你还好吗
You okay?
是痔疮犯了
It’s a hemorrhoid.
我该待会儿再来吗 什么时候合适呢
Should I come back? When should I come back?
等你懂礼貌了再回来
Come back when you learn some manners.
我不认识他 我什么都不会说的
I don’t know him, I would never say anything.
正像我许诺的一样
Okay, okay! I sabotaged the mapping satellite,
我破坏了绘图卫星
just like I promised.
我可以在程序里插入一个盲点作为额外附送
I can put a blind spot in the program as a bonus.
你还想让我怎么样
What more do you want from me?
杰瑞
Jerry.
我最喜欢你了
You are my favorite.
想我怎样我都会做的
I’ll do whatever you want me to do.
我知道
I know.
我的上级让我…
My superiors need me to….
-什么 -让你自杀
– What? – Suicide you.
你跟威特维奇说了什么
What did you say to Witwicky?
靠
Shit.
想变成烤鸡吗 贱♥人♥
Huh, who want’s some chicken dinner now, bitch?
因为今天你赶上王心情不好了
‘Cause somebody messed with the wrong Wang today.
快点 你不是想要我吗
Come on, you want some of me.
我不想再被查克说教
I don’t need anymore didactic lectures from Chuck.
天哪
Jesus!
报案
Get it legal.
那是杰瑞
That’s Jerry.
行啦 各位 是的 一个同事死了
Come on, people. Yes, a workmate died.
但是往窗外看 他也不能死而复生
But looking out windows is not going to bring him back.
他以前就很压抑
The man was depressed.
不要拍照
Don’t take a picture.
你可以一直看着他 但他不会站起来的
You can keep watching him but he’s not getting up.
你们都读过鸡蛋矮子
You all read Humpty Dumpty.
鸡蛋矮子是童谣中从墙上摔下跌得粉碎的蛋形矮胖子
好了吧
Okay.
威特维奇
Witwicky.
我去应付媒体 你来打扫后方
I’m spearheading the press. You clean up.
到处都是王的尸体
Wang is everywhere.
酒馆顶上 柱子上
He is in the bistro. He’s in the bamboo.
栏杆上
He’s on the balustrade.
你看见那里的人行道了吗
Did you see the sidewalk down there?
天呐
Oh, man.
把他私人物品装箱 停车位上的名字撤下来
Box up his personals, get his name off his parking space.
我们什么时候买♥♥了个新复印机
Hey, when did we get a new copier?
我看到的事情我绝不透露半个字
See, I’m not gonna say anything about what I saw?
你跟谁共用一个厕所完全是你的事
Who you share a toilet stall with is totally your business.
这绝对是日货
This is exceedingly Japanese.
日货总是这么难搞
They never make it easy.
你怎么了
What is with you?
这事很重要 卡莉
This is the really deal, Carly.
好吧 我要你保持镇静
Okay, I need you to stay composed.
是真的 我一会儿给你解释
It’s real life, I’ll explain to you later.
这是紧急情况 帮我联♥系♥兰诺克斯上校
We got an emergency, you gotta get Colonel Lennox in here.
跟霸天虎有关 霸天虎回来了
I’m reporting decepticons, the deceptions are back again.
-马上给我把那门打开 -冷静 先生
– You gotta open that gate up right now. – Easy, sir.
这里是卫生及公共服务部
This is health and human services.
好吧 都装备上M-4了
Right, packing M-4’s?
M-4是卡♥宾♥枪♥的一种型号♥ 用于部队实战
这么大阵势要保护什么 结肠袋吗
What are you protecting, colostomy bags?
-便盆还是止咳糖 -宝贝儿
– Bed pans, throat lozenges? – Babe.
你们的帽子哪里来的 护士学校吗
Where did you get that hat from? Nursing school?
所以你们是在保护护士跟足光粉吗
So your are nurses and foot powder protector.
-很好 不错 -宝贝儿 我觉得我们
– Oh, fantastic, yes. – Baby, I don’t think we’re in….
-找错地方了 -我们没有找错地方
– … the right place. – We are in the right place.
我们没有找错地方
We are in the right place.
我们没有找错地方
We are in the right place,
我马上要跟擎天柱说话
and I want to talk to Optimus right now.
你现在去给我找擎天柱
You’re going to get me Optimus right now.
我想你找错地方了
I’m sure you got the wrong building.
我不知道你在说什么
I don’t know what you’re talking about.
霸天虎回来了 你听不懂吗
What part of the Deceptions are back don’t you understand?
你能放聪明点吗
You’re being a smart ass.
不要砸我的车 这可是收藏品
Do not hit my car, it’s a collector’s item.
要是我就不会这么干
I wouldn’t do that.
你真是疯了
You’re crazy.
检测到有能量块
We got an Energon reading.
车上有外星人
We’ve got aIiens in the vehicle!
你敢动就死定了 出来出来
You move, you’re dead ! Out! Out!
车上有印度人
Got aliens in the vehicle!
-不许动 -我们不动
– Freeze! -Whoa, whoa, whoa, we’re freezing.
你是不是…
Are you…
你耍我呢
Are you kidding me?
山姆 他们有枪
Sam, they’ve got guns!
-我抓住他了 快走 -大黄蜂
– I got him, go. – Bee!
大黄蜂在吗
Is Bee in there?
-好吧 你抓住我了 -趴下
– Okay, you got me. – Stay down.
你就是这么对待汽车人的
This how you treat Autobots?
我们是一条战线上的
We’re on the same team.
好好享受你以后在7-11的工作吧 混球
Yeah, enjoy your next job at 7-11, dickhead.
-好吧 -混♥蛋♥
– That’s right. – A-hole.
现在瞧瞧你的车吧
How’s your car now?
那才是我的车
That’s my car.
过来
Come here.
过来
Come here!
别这样 山姆
Come on… Sam.
你怎么回事
What is your deal, huh?
我知道你们的什么秘密行动很重要
I know your black ops stuff is important.
要知道我不是想拦着你
You know I’m not trying to diminish it,
让你内疚或者怎么样的
or guilt trip you, or anything.
但是我好久没见到你了
But I just never see you anymore.
你就不能回来车♥库♥呆一个晚上吗
You can’t come to the garage and just hang out one night?
山姆 你这么说我很难过
Sam, that makes me feel bad.
我真希望你难过 你就应该难过
Yeah, well, I hope you feel bad, you should feel bad.
看看我现在开的这个老破车
Look at the jalopy I’m driving now.
我每天都觉得很难过
I feel bad every single day.
跟我来 你们俩
Yo, let’s go, both of you.
兰诺克斯要见你们
Lennox wants to see you.
怎么了 现在我们就配不上你了吗
What, we’re not good enough for you anymore.
抱歉 宝贝儿 他们很粗鲁 对吗
Sorry, babe, they were very rude, right.
你给我把车修好
And you’re fixing my car.
你反对吗
You don’t think so?
要是你今天遇到了一个会飞的变♥态♥
Raise your hand if you had a
复印机忍♥者杀手 请举手
flying psycho ninja copier try to kill you today.
那些是我的铜指节
Those are my brass knuckles.
那是我脚环 需要我把那个也脱下来吗
That’s my anklet, do I have to take that off too?
还有我脚趾环
And my toe rings?
全部鸟巢部队人员撤离本层
All NEST officials clear the floor.
距离接触行动 还有十分钟
We have ten minutes until attempted contact.
我们已经拿到
We’ve taken possession of
藏在御天敌飞船上的五个设备
the five devices that were hidden in the ship of Sentinel Prime.
某种程度上说他们是汽车人的原型科技
They’re some kind of prototype Autobot technology.
他们说御天敌是他们文明里的爱因斯坦
They say Sentinel was the Einstein of his civilization.
所以我们要把这些锁起来
So we’re going to keep these locked up,
直到我们弄清楚这些是什么
… until we know what we’re dealing with.
现在不许任何人接近
Right now no one gets access.