And, you must pray it’s in time.
我想见卡莉·斯宾塞
Hi, I’m here to see Carly Spenser.
卡莉
Carly!
你找到工作啦
You got the job?
-我自己都不敢相信 -真的找到工作啦
– This is crazy. – You really got it?
-对 -我说的对吧 多亏幸运兔
– Yes. – See what did I tell you, it’s the bunny.
你就不用谢我了
You are so welcome.
-更喜欢我了吧 -一点点
– Do you like me a little more? – A little bit, yeah.
你说你是他的副馆长
You said you were his assistant curator,
你没说这家伙有座太空山
you didn’t say the guy owns Space Mountain.
我知道 这里很美吧
I know, isn’t it beautiful in here?
老板也酷毙了
And he’s the coolest guy, ever.
-是吗 -没错
– Yeah. – Yeah.
山姆
Sam.
迪兰·古尔德
Dylan Gould.
见到你很高兴
Pleasure to meet you.
我也是
Pleasure meeting you.
卡莉常跟我提起你
Carly has told me a lot about you.
彼此彼此 你这栋房♥子真不错
Well, visa versa. It’s a beautiful building you got.
简直就是星际迷航里的企业号♥
The Star Ship Enterprise here.
谢谢夸奖 这里漏雨
Thank you very much, it leaks.
在卡莉来帮忙整理藏品之前
Ah, before Carly came to help on the collection
这里一团糟
it was just a complete mess.
不过现在修复重回正轨了
But now the restorations are back on track.
今年我要再战圆石滩
I’m going to pebble beach this year,
再赢个奖杯放在那儿
going to need a trophy for that stand right there.
知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为你身边这位大美人儿
Because this woman right here,
正是我的秘密武器
…is my secret weapon.
你太夸张了
you exaggerate.
我只负责安排事宜而已
All I’ve done is get you organized.
你可远不止这样 管家婆
Oh you have done much more than that, my Dutchess.
昵称啊 挺有趣的
Nicknames, that’s fun.
没错 管家婆
Yeah, the Dutchess.
她真可爱
She’s adorable.
我从英国大使♥馆♥把她挖走的时候
You know when I stole her away from the British Embassy,
我说过 管理一个国家容易
I said, it’s easy to manage a country.
管理无价的艺术藏品没那么简单
Try managing a priceless collection of art.
看这款1939年的德拉哈耶165敞篷车
Take a look at this 1939 Delahaye 165 Cabriolet.
法国人设计的
Designed by a French man.
看看这线条 真是精致无比
Look at the curves, elegant isn’t it?
美极了
Beautiful.
让人充满欲望
Sensual.
让人想起女人的完美曲线
Built to evoke the body of the ideal woman.
快来
Come on.
我父亲有一张十块钱的桌子和一个梦想
My dad had a ten dollar desk and a dream.
由此他建立了一家大企业
And he built it into an empire.
我们是美国最大的会计师事务所
We’re the largest accounting firm in the US.
我的商业投机是在他过世之后才开始的
I started off the adventure side after he passed.
未来就会如此
That’s in the future.
在成功者身上下注
Try and bet on the winners.
收藏汽车让我保持清醒
See collecting cars helps me keep my sanity.
拍得不错
These look great.
那天真精彩 古尔德先生
Oh, that was a great day, Mr. Gould.
-我之前都没看到那张 -我也没见过
– I didn’t see that one. – No, me either.
裤子够紧的
Jeans are tight.
来吧 来吧
Oh, here we go, here we go.
看见了吗
You see that?
以貌取人 看我开破车就看不起我
Judgment, judge a man by his car.
你还等着他看不起我吗
You going to wait on him while he’s judging me?
你怎么啦 他是我老板
What’s with you? He’s my boss.
我们吃的住的花得都是他的钱
He still pays for our food, our rent.
不是 我完全理解
No, I totally understand.
我一点都不在乎 我明白 我被养活得不错
I’m totally fine, I get it. I’m well fed.
你猜怎么着 我不再当你的小白脸了
Guess what, I’m not your boy toy anymore.
现在起我提上裤子挣钱养家了
I got my big boy pants on now.
看见没
You see them?
麻烦上车 管家婆
In the car, thank you Duchess.
天哪 你吃他的醋吗
Oh, my god, are you threatened by him?
吃醋 我为什么吃醋
Threatened, what am I threatened by?
为他的钱 权 还是脸蛋儿吃醋
His money, his power, his good looks?
都不是 就选这个
None of the above, check!
你耍小孩子脾气的样子太性感了
Your temper tantrums are so sexy.
拜托上车吧
Get in the car, please.
山姆 向我谄媚的不是他一个
Sam, he’s hardly the first man to ever smile at me.
我觉得我能处理好
I think I can handle it.
等等 是你对他的回应让我不爽
Hold on, hold on. It’s..It’s the smiling back part that gets me.
-知道吗 -不再对他笑了
– Okay. – No more smiles.
再也不笑了 我保证
Never again, I promise.
你看 我就吃这套
You see, that works for me.
别急 别急
Easy, easy.
这么弄可发动不起来
You’re not going to get it started that way.
什么 我就是让它预热一下
What, I was just getting it ready.
我差不多做完了32%的修复工作
I’m about 32% done with my restoration.
镀上铬 在后面加个扰流板 搞定
Chrome work, put a spoiler on the back, done deal.
卡莉一直跟我说你为找不到工作烦心
You know Carly’s been telling me you’ve been struggling job loss.
然后你都知道了
Just so you know.
我刚好是艾奇利塔系统董事会成员
I’m on the board for Accuretta systems.
我替你打了个电♥话♥
And I put in a call for you.
此事你知我知 好吗
Just keep it between us, okay.
她以你为荣
She’s so proud of you.
你运气真好
You’re a lucky man.
苍耳接近静海基地
Xanthium approaching Tranquility base.
这里是休斯顿 苍耳开始行动
Here’s Houston, you’re a go Xanthium.
阿姆斯特朗 祝你顺利
Armstrong, having a good day.
救护车 开始行动
Ratchet, let’s roll.
他们把传感器打开了吗
Did they get that mag cap on?
联络已收到
Copy contact.
正在进入方舟
We’re entering the Ark.
他的能量水平很低
His levels are faint.
把自己封藏了起来
Locked himself away.
来保护传送柱
To guard the pillars.
御天敌
Sentinel.
你要回家了 老朋友
You’re coming home, old friend.
威震天万岁
All hail, Megatron.
主人来了 是主人
My master, it’s master.
别那么贪心
Ah, don’t be greedy.
我的小宝贝们
My fragile ones.
您看起来不太好 主人
You look poor, Master.
见你如此羸弱让我何等心疼
How it pains me to see you so vulnerable, so weak.
省省你没用的漂亮话儿
Spare me you gaseous sycophant.
你知道我跟你说过什么 不许抵抗
You know what you were told. Resist nothing.
声波来报告 威震天大人
Soundwave reporting, Lord Megatron.
你的小刺客有什么消息
And what news from your little assassin?
汽车人上钩了
Autobots have taken the bait.
他们发现了方舟
They discovered the Ark,
把里面的东西带回来了
and returned with its cargo.
干得好 跟踪去月球的飞船
You did me great honor, tracking that ship to the moon.
你的人类卧底没用了 声波
Your human collaborators have served their purpose, Soundwave.
是时候把清理废料了
It’s time to eliminate loose ends.
激光鸟 把他们都杀了
Laserbeak, kill them all.
非常愿意
With pleasure.
你♥爸♥爸在家吗
Is your daddy home?
-然后马德琳说 -马德琳
– “Then Madeline said . . .” -Madeline!
你好 妈妈
Hello, mom.
从房♥子里滚出去
Get out of the house!
-你在我家干什么 -拜访一下而已
– What are you doing in my house? – Just visiting.
艾奇利塔系统
这么紧身暴露的还能算衣服吗
What’s this hoochee-mama outfit?
是因为…
Just because…
不行 我们公♥司♥做的是航♥空♥工业
No. This is the aerospace baby.