爱掌控 维京海盗 野蛮人
Take charge, Viking, barbarian.
对 这些都是我
Of course, it’s me.
我就是这样
Pow! I’m here.
我们要的不是那种人
We are not looking for that here.
不要马屁精
No brown nosing, no suck up.
不要笨蛋
No toolery, I…
喂 布拉索思先生
Yes, Mr. Brazos.
为什么傻女用的好象是
Um, why is Chantal using what appears to be,
红色层的红杯子
a red cup from the red floor?
-我们可是黄色层 -我来处理
– When we are on the yellow floor. – I’m on it.
这很直观因此是一种粗俗的表现
It is a visual and therefore a visceral betrayal.
阻止她
Stop it.
真是个蠢货
Such a dumb ass.
恶心
Disgusting.
谢了
Thank you.
太没组织纪律了
It’s a total anarchy around here.
电邮上说职位是行政助理
The uh, email I read said administrative aid.
不 是收发室
Nope, mail room.
我还是告辞了
I’m going to go.
你知道有多少常春藤毕业生
Uh, do you have any idea how many Ivy league,
和优等生想尽办法
Phi Beta Kappa’s would kill…
先生 我曾两次救过您的命
Mister I saved your life twice.
明白吗 我不能告诉你何时怎样
Okay, I can’t tell you how or when.
或为何 但我的确做了
Or why, but I have done shit that matters.
我只想再找个需要我的工作
And I’d just kinda like a job where I matter again.
所以谢了 我不干
So thank you, but no thank you.
-好吗 -知道我怎么想吗
– Okay. -You know what I think?
你想要的工作将在这个工作以后出现
You want the job after this job.
可是孩子 这份工作是你必经的一站
But son, this is the job that’s standing in your way.
这就是为何你能非常胜任这个工作
And that’s why you’re going to be so very, very good at it.
因为当我看着你
‘Cause when I look at you.
仿佛看见年轻的自己
I see a younger me.
华盛顿特区 机密鸟巢总部
美国卫生及公共服务部
最高机密
所有到达的汽车人进行检修
All arriving Autobots in par,
十五分钟后开始训练和汇报
training and debriefing in 15 minutes.
意大利人在二十三号♥车位报告
Dino report to bay 23.
横炮在三十七号♥车位进行武器测试
Sideswipe bay 37 for weapons assessment.
参议员 希望你记住 每当航♥天♥航♥空♥局
Senator, I suggest you remember that when the NASA
…需要资金 他们就给我打电♥话♥
…wants funding they call me.
中♥央♥情报局执行任务之前
When the CIA is going to take out a target.
也要得到我的许可
They ask first for my permission.
总统想知道哪位国会议员
When the President wants to know
在政♥治♥上不坚定
which members of Congress are politically vulnerable.
比如说未经发现的犯罪行为
In terms of oh, let’s say undiscovered criminal conduct.
也会问过我
I’m on their memory dials.
美政♥府♥表示他们正对爆♥炸♥进行监视
USA agency say they have been monitoring the blast.
美国有线新闻网 伊朗发生工业事故
可事实上这是一起秘密军事袭击
But in fact this was a covert military strike.
目前没有任何国家表示为这起爆♥炸♥负责
No nation has yet claimed ownership.
中♥央♥情报局为中东发生的这起
The CIA is up my ass about this mystery…
神秘爆♥炸♥事件对我纠缠不休
..raid in the middle east.
是时候坦白了 部队是否参与此事
So it’s time to come clean, was the unit involved?
不太清楚 女士
Uh, I’m not sure, Ma’am.
大家看好 就是这样对霸天虎
All right guys, this is how you do a Decepticon…
的头部进行致命攻击
…head kill shot.
作为国家情报局的指挥官
As director of National Intelligence,
我喜欢有点脑子的答案
I’m a really big fan of intelligent answers.
我 我实在不能明确回答您
I…I can’t really tell you definitively.
这些汽车人就像十几岁的孩子
These Autobots are like teenage kids.
喜欢时不时地溜出去
They like to sneak out of the house once in a while.
兰诺克斯上校 你究竟是不是指挥官
Colonel Lennox, are you in command or are you not?
是的 女士 我是
Yes, Ma’am. I am….
别叫我女士 受够了
Stop with the Ma’am, enough with the Ma’am.
我看起来有那么老吗
Do I look like a Ma’am?
没有 女士
No, ma’am.
是 女士 是
Yes, ma’am, yes.
-这是我最好的一件发明 铁皮 -不错
– This one is a perfect invention, Ironhide. – Right.
太好了 你们来了
Oh, good you’re here.
我叫齐 希望你们能解答他的疑问
My name’s Que. I do hope you have answers for him.
我从没见过他这么心烦
I’ve never seen him so upset.
擎天柱 记得夏洛特·米樱吧
Optimus, you remember Charlotte Mearing?
国家情报局的主管
Our director of National Intelligence.
他心情不好
He’s in a bad mood.
他今天谁都不想理
He’s a not want to talk-a to anybody today.
这算什么
What is this?
安静疗法吗
The silent treatment?
我们见过那种 这次不是
We’ve seen that, and this is not that.
-绝对不是 -这次更糟
– Definitely not. – This is worse.
擎天柱 你自己说
Prime, make something of yourself.
他很生气
He’s pissed.
你们骗了我们
You lied to us.
你们告诉我们
Everything humans’ know of our planet
说已经共享了所有对我们星球已知的情况
we were told had all been shared.
那为什么人类的土地上会发现这玩意
So why was this found in human possession?
这事儿我们也不知道
We were in the dark on this also.
今天以前只有主管能进入第7区
It was director only clearance at Sector 7, until now.
-把包拿来 -哪个包
– The bag. – Which bag?
铂金女士包 绿色鸵鸟皮的
Hermes Birkin, green ostrich.
真受不了
Oh my god.
这是个鲜为人知的秘密
This is a secret few men knew.
知情人也死得差不多了
And fewer still remain alive.
请允许我向你介绍
Allow me to please introduce to you,
建立航♥空♥航♥天♥局的两位主管
two of NASA’s founding mission directors.
以及宇航员 波兹·阿尔德林博士
and astronaut, Dr. Buzz Aldrin.
最先登陆月球的两人之一 长官
One of the first two men to step foot on the moon. Sir.
擎天柱
Optimus Prime.
作为后进的宇宙旅行者
From a fellow space traveler.
见到你很荣幸
It’s a true honor.
我也很荣幸
The honor is mine.
我们整个六十年代的太空竞赛
Our entire space race of the 1960’s…
好像都是对某一事件的回应
…it appears was in response to an event.
我方宇航员对一架坠毁的外星飞船进行调查
Our astronauts investigated a crashed alien ship.
舱内无人生还
No survivors on board.
在总指挥的命令下 我们发誓对一切保密
We were sworn to secrecy by our commander in chief.
这是一项永不能提及的任务
This was a mission you will never speak of.
明白 长官
I understand, sir.
航♥空♥航♥天♥局里共有35人知道真正的计划
A total of 35 people knew the real plan at NASA.
苏联人成功向月球发射了无人探测器
Soviets managed to land unmanned probes.
他们一定是以某种方式得到了燃料棒
Somehow they must have picked up that fuel rod.
我们认为俄♥国♥人的推断出
We believe the Russians deduced
那只燃料棒是可裂变燃料装置
that the rod was a fissionable fuel assembly.
切尔诺贝利 苏联欧洲部分中西部城市
认为他们在切尔诺贝利对其监管及控制
Believed they had it mastered and harnessed it at Chernobyl.
我们接下来总共进行了六次任务
We went on six missions in all.
拍摄了大量照片和取样
We took hundreds of photos and samples.
把它们永久性的封存起来
We locked them away forever.
而月球项目从此停止
And the moon program was shut down.
你们搜索地下室了吗
Well did you search the crash vault?
飞船的名字叫做方舟
The ships name was the Ark.
我目睹它从赛博坦逃走
I watched it escape Cybertron myself.
里面搭载着一项汽车人技术
It was carrying an Autobot
能让我们赢得战争
technology which would have won us the war.
里面还有机长
And its captain.
-机长是谁 -伟大的帮主 御天敌
– Who was this captain? – The Great Sentinel Prime.
发明这项技术的人
The technology’s inventor.
他曾是汽车人的指挥官
He was commander of the Autobots.
是我的前任
Before me.
当务之急是
It’s imperative that I find it
我必须在霸天虎知道具体♥位♥置之前找到它
before the Decepticons learn of its location.
我们汽车人的宇宙飞船可以到达那里
Our Autobot space craft has the ability to get there.
而你们只能祈祷这还来得及