We work in secret teams on various missions around the globe.
同时 寻找我们真正敌人
And all the while, we search for signs,
回归的迹象
of our true enemies return.
我是瓦斯科特
I am Voshkod,
隶属乌克兰能源部总理事会
General Council with Ukrainian Department of Energy.
我方政♥府♥会正式否认
My government will officially deny
我们有过本次谈话
that we’re having this conversation.
在一栋净化设施里有所发现
At one of our decontamination facilities a discovery was made,
恐怕那实际是外星人
which I fear may be alien in nature.
这栋设施的名字是切尔诺贝利
The Facility’s name is, Chernobyl.
瓦斯科特先生
Mr. Voshkod.
自86年起无人居住
Uninhabited since ’86.
我听说接下来两万年也不适合居住
I hear it won’t be livable again for another 20,000 years.
至少那么长时间 乌克兰是片肥沃的土地 这是个悲剧
At least. Ukraine was the most fertile land, it’s a tragedy.
在这边
This way.
佩戴保护装置 我们有60分钟执行任务
Gear up, we have 60 minutes on the ground.
注意辐射等级
Watch your radiation levels.
瓦斯科特先生 您的保护装置呢
Mr. Voshkod, where’s your protective gear?
您的保护装置呢
Where’s your protective gear?
无所谓
It would not matter.
对我是迟早的事
For me it’s only a matter of time.
穿过学校
Through the school.
尤里会带你们下去
Uri will take you below.
上校 单独跟你说件事
And one other thing, Colonel, in private.
这里曾做过能量实验
There were some energy experiments…
等下再说
It can wait.
继续前进 别掉队
Keep moving, stay tight.
好 就是这 把灯打开
Okay, right here. Bring up the light.
长官 有发现
Officer, we got a visual.
发现一不明物体 被夹在在金属控制线上
Looks like the object’s clamped in some kind of metal harness.
这是什么
What’s this?
伙计们
Guys,
为什么这东西上面有前苏联空间项目的标志
Why does this thing have Soviet space program markings on it?
-人造卫星 -检测到能量源 长官
– Sputnik. – Energon readings, sir.
水平很高
It’s strong.
在我们底下
Below us.
来得很快
It’s coming fast.
遇敌 遇敌
Contact, contact!
快上去 快 快
Get topside now! Move, move, move!
追 追
Let’s go, let’s go!
上武器 重武器
Weapons up! Heavy weapons up!
大家退后
Stay behind me.
快跑 快跑
Move, move!
擎天柱
Optimus!
撤退
Fall back!
这东西包围我们了
It’s circling around us!
它在攻击我们的右翼
It’s taking out flank.
用重型武器攻击
Get the heavy weapons.
擎天柱
Optimus.
这是啥东西
What the hell was that thing?
那是震荡波
That is Shockwave.
他为什么要这个
Why was he after this?
这不可能
It’s impossible.
这是引擎零件
This is an engine part.
来自一架失踪已久的汽车人战舰
From a long lost autobot ship.
合作愉快
Pleasure working with you.
面试 太激动了
Interviews. This is so exciting.
宝贝 要口香糖吗
Honey, do you want some gum?
你紧张的时候口气不太好
Your breath gets really gnarly when you’re nervous.
威特维奇先生
Mr. Whit-wickey.
在这 不用找了
Yep, the search is over.
我是惠特利
I’m Mr. Whitley.
-还有其他人吗 -没有
– Is any one else joining? – No.
没了
No?
-要我坐过去吗 我可以坐过去 -最好不要
– Want me to move right there, I’m moving right there. – I prefer not.
先生
Sensei.
准备好了吗 开始
Ready, begin.
我今年毕业
Uh, graduated this year
专业是地缘政♥治♥学 辅修科技研究
majored in geo politics, minor in tech studies..
对政♥府♥和科技很感兴趣
Very interested in government technologies,
研究他们如果相互影响
how that’s gonna intersect and co-exist.
决定未来
Shape the future.
我们干嘛把他送去常春藤大学
Why did we bother sending him to an Ivy College for?
毕业三个月了 还找不到工作
Three months out of school and he can’t find a job.
-松宝先生 -松本
– Mr. Matsu-piece-u. – Matsu Moto
-松门 -松本
– Masi Moto – Masu Moto.
-玛莎 我能称您为玛莎吗 -不能
– Martha, can I call you Martha? – No, you may not.
好的 杰克 世界上有两种人
Okay. Jack, there’s two type of people in this world.
一种是思想者 一种是行动者
There’s thinkers and there’s doers.
还有胜者 梦想者和伙伴
There’s winners, there’s dreamers and there’s buddies.
说下你的弱点吧
What about, some weaknesses.
我没有
I don’t. . .
您看上去很值得人信任
You have a very trustworthy face.
让我想起 亚洲版的桑德斯上校[肯德基创始人]
You remind of like a… an Asian Colonel Sanders.
我能信任的人
A man I can trust.
这是新千年一代 就像之前迷惘的一代
It’s a millennial, you know like some kind of lost generation.
联邦调查局为什么要找你
Why was the FBI looking for you?
什么
The what?
对 FBI 你能注意到这点真厉害
Yeah, FBI. Good of you to flag that.
谁十四岁没幻想过外星人呢
Did you ever have any alien craziness when you were fourteen.
他们很友好 很快就找到我了
They were very kind to me, found me in a jiffy.
这些记录都销毁了
Uh, and that’s all been expunged.
后来奥巴马还给我颁了块奖章
Obama get me a medal, actually.
说起来
Just saying.
招一个得过奖章的人总是不错
It’s always good to have a medal guy in the office, with a medal.
-从奥巴马手里 -对
– From Obama? – Yeah.
这公♥司♥里大多是共和党人
In this office, we’re mostly Republicans.
奥巴马是美国民♥主♥党人
不好意思
So.
-我感觉不太好 -不好吗
– I’m not feeling to good. – No.
-不好 -干嘛不去拿个餐盘
– No. – Why don’t you get a little dipping tray.
把热狗泡在汽水里 问题就解决了
And dip the dog in the pepto, that’s the solution.
老爸 我还有一个面试 我们得走了 快点
Pow, I got another one, we gotta go, come on.
有没搞错
Really?
坐
Sit.
来了一个山姆·威特维奇先生
Got myself a Mr. Sam Witwicky,
刚毕业
recent college graduate.
之前的工作经历几乎为零
Previous experience next to zero.
但是 却有我们董事会的推荐信
Yet, he has a recommend letter from our board.
这特么真稀奇
W.T.F. to that.
你们董事会有我认识的人吗
Do I know somebody on your board?
事情是这样的 我们很清楚自己的身份
Here’s the deal, we know who we are.
艾奇利塔系统是电♥信♥业和航♥空♥业的佼佼者
Accuretta systems is called the leader in telecom, aerospace.
去年盈利一百七十亿
17 billion on profit last year.
我们和航♥空♥航♥天♥局
We contract for DOP, NASA,
喷气推进实验室等等都有合同
JPL you name it.
你在这干 前途无量
You perform here, doors open for you anywhere.
小子 大学毕业后的第一份工作至关重要
And what, first job out of college is critical, kid.
你要么选对行业前途无量
You either take a step down the correct career path.
要么跌入一生爬不出来的万丈深渊
Or you fall into a life sucking abyss.
那么这全取决于你对我下面说的三个字的反应
So it all depends on how you respond to my next two words.
打动我
Impress me.
现在
Now?
打动我
Impress me.
我完全没准备 我
You catch me off guard, I…
打动我
Impress me.
我知无不言 您尽管问
I’m an open book, ask me any question you like.
-所以你是个野心家 勇往直前 -是的
– So you’re a go-getter, ramrod. – Yes sir.
有控制欲的人
Take charge kind of guy.
我像个杀手 冷血杀手
I’m a killer, a stone cold killer.
是有控制欲的人
So, take charge guy.