Then it doesn’t matter, we all die.
是吧 那就是目标 加油
Right? It’s your target, come on man.
楼塌了我也不在乎
I don’t even care if the building collapses.
反正我有心脏病
I’m having a heart attack anyway.
楼正往下倒
The building is going over.
-抓住 -找掩护
-Hang on. -Take cover.
把手举起来
Keep your hands up!
好了 停下了
It’s okay, it’s done.
大家 注意
Guys, look.
-敌人来了 -都藏起来
– Incoming, incoming. – Everybody hide.
别动
Don’t…move.
跑
Run!
火力掩护
Cover fire.
打破窗户 跳出去
Shoot the glass, jump out the window.
跳
Jump.
我们要玩完了
We’re gonna die
山姆 我停不了
Sam, I can’t stop.
打碎玻璃
Shoot the glass.
山姆
Sam.
大家都没事吗
Is everyone okay?
你还好吗
You okay?
下面那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
钻探兽要上场了
Driller-bot is thirsty
那个独眼怪看到我了
This evil thing is looking at me.
什么
What?
他还带着一个更丑的霸天虎
He’s even got a uglier decepticon with it.
我们得撤出这栋楼
We have to evac!
-爱普斯队长 楼梯堵住了 -我们被包围了
– Sergeant Epps, the stairs are blocked. – We’re trapped
我们怎么离开
Hey, how do we get out of here.
快点
Hey, come on.
上帝 只要让我活着离开
Oh lord, just let me get out of this alive.
我愿意把养老金全给你
I’ll give you annuities, and get it together.
走 我们得离开
Move, we gotta move.
为什么霸天虎总是那么牛逼
Why do the Decepticons always get the good shit.
-走 -我们要变成别人的盘中餐了
– Move. – We’re about to be eaten people.
我们要玩完了
We’re gonna die!
-抓住 -给我你的手
– Hold on! – Give me your hand !
-我把你往那边甩 -接住她了
– I’m swinging that way! – Got her
我把你放到防火通道
I’m dropping you on the fire escape.
山姆
Sam!
天 我们快走
Whoa, we gotta move.
下去 快
Get down, move.
我来帮你们
I’m coming for you.
擎天柱
Optimus!
雷霆营救队
Wreckers.
我们来了
We’re coming.
全世界的霸天虎
Decepticons around the world.
启动传送柱
Launch the pillars.
我们被丢弃了
Ahh, we are so lost.
我们总是被忽略
Always left out.
不错
Ka-ching
现在可以说了算了
It’s time to lay down the law.
给他们点厉害看看
By to be the hurt now.
开始启动了
It’s starting.
看到了吗
You see it.
小心
Look out!
山姆和卡莉去哪了
Where is Sam and Carly?
我们往这边跑
We can run this way.
我就交给你这一件事
I give you one thing to do.
就是看好他们 你竟然都搞砸了
One thing to do and you drop the ball on that.
我可从没答应承担这义务
I never signed for all of this.
外星人轰炸我 四处追我
Got aliens blasting me, running around chasing me.
我在教堂和建筑之间四处躲避
I’m ducking in churches and
穷于应付
buildings and all that kind of crap, maybe.
去你的吧 我可没答应这些 爱普斯
This is bullshit, I didn’t sign up for this, Epps.
我尽力不让他们走散了
I’m trying to keep it together.
真是难得 就只有你们和我
What a treat, you and me. Alone.
快 快跑
Come on, come on. Let’s run.
他是在追我 不是你
Okay, he’s after me not you.
快逃
Wait run, run.
臭小子 你无处可藏了
You can’t hide, boy.
跑 快跑
Run, move it.
看你们忙着用小虫腿跑路
Love it when your little insect feet,
真是开心
…try to run!
-山姆 -快跑
– Sam! – Run!
本以为你还会为我们效力呢 小子
Thought you were working for us, boy.
山姆
Sam!
我的眼睛
My eye.
我的眼睛
My eye!
看到霸天虎
Target the Decepticon.
山姆
Sam!
兰诺克斯 你们得救救山姆
Lennox you’ve got to save, Sam.
-你得救他 -他在干什么
– You’ve got to save him. – What is he doing?
最好这管用
This better work.
我看不见了
Ow, ow, ow. I can’t see, I can’t see.
山姆
Sam,
抓住我
take my hand.
这东西套在我手上 用刀
It’s on my hand ! Grab the knife! Knife
-我在找 -刀 刀
– I’m trying! -Knife, knife, knife, knife, knife
你们这些人类
You humans.
炸♥弹♥还有二十秒爆♥炸♥
20 seconds for that bomb.
什么炸♥弹♥
What bomb?
看到了吗
See that boom.
-快割断 -看到了
– Cut it, cut it, cut it! -I got it
还有多长时间
How long do we have?
我要杀了
I’m gonna kill . .
快割
Cut, cut, cut!
他完蛋了
Well he’s dead.
好了 大黄蜂去召集其他汽车人
Okay, he’s going to run with
在河边和我们会合
the rest of the Autobots, meet us at the edge of river.
明白
All right.
他把我吸进来 我也没办法
He sucked me in, there was nothing I could do.
这里是霸天虎的集簇群
Uh oh. This is a total cluster form.
我们必须要过河
We gotta get across the river.
看那里
You see that?
卡莉说控制柱就在第一个圆塔里
She said the control pillar is in that first cupola.
走 我们行动
Go, move. Let’s move.
战斧导弹已发射
Tomahawks are inbound.
预计二十分钟后到达
ETA, twenty minutes.
我入侵了交通摄像头
I’m in the traffic cameras.
有四个汽车人被抓住了
Four Aubobots are captured.
天啊 我们孤立无援了
Oh my God, we’re helpless.
不管要发生什么 那些脉冲电流闪得更快
Whatever’s set to happen. With those
都会马上开始
pulses getting faster it was going to happen soon.
没有看到擎天柱
No sign of Optimus.
怎么才能把桥放下
How do we get these bridges down?
散开 四处查看
Spread out, check in there.
爱普斯 我还在找你 你怎样
Epps, I’ve been looking for your ass. How you doing?
退休真烦 甚至更糟
Retirement is wack. Even worse.
我们无法过桥到对面那座大楼
We can’t get across the river to that dude.
岸上的汽车人也全被包围了
And the Aubobots are upstairs surrounded.
移♥动♥镜头看下周围好吗
Just pan the camera around, all right.
好 右移 说你呢
All right pan, pan right, that’s you.
派人去大桥控制室
Trying to get to that bridge control room.
他们在那里做什么 光站着不动
What are they doing there? They are just standing there.
等等 管家
Hang on, Dutch.
你能入侵大桥控制系统吗
See if you can hack into the bridge.
长官 海豹突击队到了
Sir, the seals are here.
大家好 你们什么情况
Oh it’s a good day boys, what do you got?
长官 我们有10名队员
Got ten manned navy seal element sir,
任务是给战斧巡航导弹导航