但首次将摄像机送上去的是前苏联
But U.S.S.R. First to send camera.
1959年 我们的月球三号♥
In 1959 our Lunar 3.
拍下了月球阴影 背光的那一侧
take picture of the Dark, the shadow side.
什么都没看到
See’s nothing.
-可是在1963年 月球四号♥看到 -奇怪的岩石
– But in 1963 Lunar 4 sees.. – … strange rocks.
-是的 -遍布在飞船周围
– Yeah. – Around the ship.
数以百计
Hundreds of them.
给 这是照片
Here, show picture.
有一些拖痕
With some, drag marks.
我看过 这些不是岩石
I’ve seen these, these aren’t rocks.
这些是传送柱
These are pillars.
外星人用来搭建太空桥的传送柱
Alien pillars for a space bridge.
因为汽车人也有五个 所以我们知道
We know about them because the Autobots have five of these.
霸天虎们肯定在阿波罗11到达之前
The decepticons must have
袭击了飞船
raided the ship before Apollo 11 ever got there.
拿走传送柱藏了起来
Took the pillars and hid them.
这个说不通 霸天虎攻击了飞船
Well that doesn’t make sense. The Decepticons have the ship.
所有能量柱都归他们了
They have all those pillars.
如果说只有御天敌才能使用
Why would they leave Sentinel…
他们为什么留下他
… of these if he’s the only one that can use them?
除非
Unless…
他们仍然需要他
He’s the one thing they still need.
我们得和御天敌会面
We got to meet up with Sentinel.
跟他会合 并保证他的安全
Rendezvous with him, and keep him safe.
米樱 我刚带上御天敌 擎天柱十分钟后到
Mearing, I just picked up Sentinel, Optimus is 10 minutes behind.
我们正赶往鸟巢基地
We’re coming in NEST, now.
威特维奇先生 我想我已经讲清楚了
Mr. Witwicky I thought I made it clear to you,
不要打这个电♥话♥
that I did not want you calling this phone.
听着 整件事情从一开始就是个阴谋
Listen, the whole thing has been a set up since the beginning.
霸天虎想利用擎天柱找到御天敌
Decepticons wanted Optimus to find Sentinel,
因为只有擎天柱才能让他复活
because only Optimus could revive him.
可是我们掌握着太空桥
But we have the space bridge.
米樱 你只不过有五个传送柱而已
Mearing, you have five pillars.
我刚刚得知他们有上百个
I just learned that they have hundreds.
你被利用了
You’re doing exactly what they wanted you to do.
听着
What do I need to say to you.
霸天虎为御天敌而来
The Decepticons are coming for Sentinel Prime.
立刻赶往鸟巢基地
We’re going to NEST.
收到能量警报
We have an Energon alert.
在特区干道检测到能量
Energon readings detected on the D. C. parkway.
目前跟踪到三辆越野车
Currently tracking three black Suburban.
大黄蜂 你得把御天敌带出去 你得保护他
B, you gotta get Sentinel out of here, you got to guard him.
天啊 我要被炒了
Oh mein gott, oh I’m fired.
小心点 小心点
Watch out, watch out.
逮着了
Gotcha.
开枪 开枪
Shoot him, shoot him!
快开枪 大黄蜂
Shoot him, B.
大黄蜂 快跑 再快点 再快点 大黄蜂 跑
B, you gotta move. Faster, faster B, go!
完了
Wipeout.
好了 返回鸟巢基地
Come on, back to NEST.
意大利人 我来追他
Dino, I got him.
铁皮
Ironhide!
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
陷入小小的僵局
Whoa, little Mexican stand-off we got here.
放下武器
Weapons down.
这样我们会让你们有尊严地逃跑
And we’ll let you escape with your dignity.
放下武器
Drop them.
很好
That’s good.
铁皮 当心
Ironhide, watch out.
铁皮 拿着
Ironhide, catch.
小心后面
Behind you.
无♥耻♥霸天虎
Decepticon punk.
解决
Class dismissed.
-里面 我们走 -快
– Inside, let’s go. – Move.
快 快走
Quick, move it.
-兰诺克斯 -走 走 走 走
– Lennox. – Go, go, go, go.
到处都是霸天虎
We got decepticons everywhere.
我已经出动全部人马出去找了
I got my whole team deployed looking for them.
铁皮
Ironhide!
保护好御天敌 把他锁在里面
Protect Sentinel, get him locked up inside.
包在我身上
Consider it done.
你的任务是守护好他 他是整件事情的核心
You gotta guard him, because he’s the key to the whole thing.
确实如此
Indeed I am.
你必须意识到的是 我亲爱的汽车人兄弟
What you must realized, my Autobot brothers.
我们永远也不可能赢得这场战争
Is we were never going to win the war.
为我们星球的存亡着想
For the sake of our planets survival.
必须同威震天
A deal had to be made.
妥协
With Megatron.
退后
Get back!
你做了什么
What have you done?
据此 我解除你的职权
I hereby discharge you from duty.
-大黄蜂 -退后
– B! – Get back.
把所有鸟巢部队召回到基地
Rally all the NEST forces back to the base.
来吧 快走
Come on, move.

No. . .
找个医生来 我们这里人手不够
Get a medic down here! We don’t have enough men.
别招惹御天敌
Do not engage Sentinel.
去后门
Just go to the back gate.
隐蔽
Take cover!
小心左侧 小心左侧
Watch left! Watch left!
走 跟上
Go, follow me.
开火
Start firing.
-指挥官 别去那边 -退下
– Director, don’t go there! – Stand down!
御天敌
Hey, Sentinel.
怎么了
What is going on?
你在干什么
What do you think you’re doing?
我是帮主
I am a Prime.
无须听从你的命令
I do not take orders from you.
米樱指挥官快走 我们不是他的对手 快走
Director Mearing come on. We can’t fight him, let’s go.
-我们得走 -立刻
– We have to go. – Now.
把属于我的还给我
Return what belongs to me.
天啊
Oh, my god.
-大家都好吗 -所有人都出来了吗
– You guys okay? – Is everybody out?
大家保持冷静 你们不会有事
Everybody stay calm. You’re gonna be fine
看看 擎天柱
Yeah take a look, Optimus.
这都是因你而起
This is all on you.
御天敌攻击了地下室
The Sentinel hit the vault.
把传送柱带走了
Took the pillars.
快来 我们走
Come on, let’s go.
这样 通知101伞兵部队
All right, notify the 101st airborne.
我们得把东西追回来
We need to hunt this thing down.
卡莉
Carly.
篝火弄的 热乎乎的
Hot from a little camp fire.
曲奇饼
Smores.
不错吧 我们真的生活在世外
Isn’t this great, we are really living off the land.
爸 妈 有没看到卡莉回来过啊
Ma, Dad. Have you guys seen Carly come home yet?
不好意思 你能先敲门吗
Excuse me, can you knock please.
这是我们的卧室
This is our bedroom.
她为什么不在家呢
Why wouldn’t she be at home?
我们吵架了 而且
We had a fight, and….
我们可能已经分手了 或者正要分手
We might have broken up, or be on a break.
我也搞不清
I don’t really know.
-什么 -听着 我没法谈这个
– What!?.. Noo. – Look, I can’t talk about it.
你开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
我现在没功夫跟你谈论细节 妈 我得找到她
I can’t go into details now, Mom. I have to find her.
山姆 我们得开个家庭会议
Sam, we’re having a family meeting.
家庭会议
Family meeting.
你可能还不知道 不过你♥爸♥爸和我
You may not know this. But your
并不是一直以来都这么愉快地相处
father and I were not always this perfectly happy.
你知道在我们的婚姻中我也曾想过
You know there was a time in our marriage when I thought,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!