I’ve downloaded a couple of thousand songs off the Internet.
谁又没下过呢? 谁又没下过呢?
Who hasn’t? Who hasn’t?
– 我发誓 – 格伦 闭嘴
– I promise! – Glen, shut up!
不 你才闭嘴 别跟我说话
No, you shut up! Don’t talk to me!
别跟我说话 你这个罪犯
Don’t talk to me, criminal!
– 噢 吃太多糖了 – 这 这不是他的错
– Oh, sugar rush. – This is… This is not his fault.
看到没? 那么 我现在可以回家了?
See? So can I go home now?
– 噢 好的 我不走了 – 好了 听我说
– Oh, okay. I won’t. – But just listen to me.
好了 不管是谁入侵了军方电脑
Okay, whoever hacked into your military system
下载走了文件 好吧?
downloaded a file, all right?
都是为了某个叫维特维奇的人
It was something about someone named Witwicky
还有某个政♥府♥部门 好吧? 叫第七战区的
and some government group, right? Named Sector Seven.
你得让我跟国防部长Keller谈谈
You have to let me talk to Defense Secretary Keller
以防止跟个错误的国家打仗
before you go to war with the wrong country!
不管从天上掉下来的是什么
Whatever fell out of the sky ended up right behind…
– 他说什么了? – 什么?
– What did he say? – What?
– 他也听到了么? – 是呀 Jack也听到了 是的
– Did he hear it, too? – Yeah, Jack heard it, too. Yeah.
– 他觉得是什么玩意? – 他觉得是军方实验
– What does he think it is? – He thinks it’s a military experiment.
– 真是个笨蛋 – 是呀 那么 我觉得是架飞机
– What a knucklehead. – Yeah, well, I think it’s a plane.
到现在政♥府♥都还没对此事件进行说明
Still no official word as to what happened.
– 是呀 – 给萨姆打电♥话♥
– Yeah! – Call Sam.
– 是呀 为什么? – 他15分钟后就该回家了
– Yeah. Why? – He should be home in 15 minutes.
那么 我15分钟后再打给他
Well, I’ll call him in 15 minutes.
如果你等15分钟再打 他就迟到了
If you wait 15 minutes, he’ll be late
你就得不让他进门
and you’ll have to ground him.
如果他没迟到 我就不能不让他进门 对吧?
Well, I can’t ground him if he’s not late, can I?
我要你留在这儿 好吧?
I need you to stay here, all right?
你得留在这儿 看着他们 好吧
You got to stay here and you’re gonna watch them.
– 好的 好的 – 看着他们全部
– Okay, okay. – All of them.
– 你听到我说的了么? – 是的 好的 好的
– Do you hear what I’m saying? – Yeah, okay, okay.
5分钟 好吧?
Five minutes, all right?
谢谢你踩了我的小路
Thanks for staying on my path.
噢 是呀 不 不 爸爸 嘿
Oh, yeah. No, no, Dad. Hey!
那个 噢 小路 对不起 我忘了
The… Oh, the path. I’m sorry. I forgot about the path.
我现在马上打扫干净 好吧?
I’m gonna sweep the whole thing right now. How about that?
– 你知道的 你的车我出了一半的钱 – 是呀
– You know, I buy half your car… – Yeah.
然后我把你保释出来
…then I bail you out of jail
之后我决定帮你把所有杂事搞定了
and then I just decided to do all your chores.
– 杂事 – 是呀 生活真是太美好了 哈?
– The chores. – Yeah. Life is great, huh?
生活 生活真好 多么美好呀
Life… Life is fantastic, is how good it is.
真是太 噢 垃圾桶 真是抱歉 爸爸
It’s so… Oh, the trash cans. Sorry, Dad
我会马上把垃圾桶收拾好的
I’m gonna do the trash cans now.
不 不 我不想让你把自己衣服弄脏了
No, no, I don’t want you to strain yourself.
不 不 我不会把衣服弄脏的 爸爸
No, no, I won’t strain myself, Dad.
我会搞定的 如果你弄的话 我会觉得很受伤的
I’ll do it. It would hurt my feelings if you do it.
– 你确定? 我不介意 我不 – 我保证
– You sure? I don’t mind, I don’t… – I promise…
不 不 不 我会弄的
No, no, no, I’m gonna do it.
我会把垃圾桶弄干净 还会把烧烤架擦干净的
I’m gonna do the trash cans and I’m gonna scrape the grill
而且我还会 我还会马上把整栋房♥子打扫干净
and I’m gonna… I’m gonna sweep up the whole house right now.
– 今晚 马上? – 马上
– Tonight, right now? – Right now.
那个
The…
我爱你 爸爸 我爱你
I love you. God, I love you
太爱你了
just so much right now.
你知道的 你妈叫我别放你进来
You know, Mom wanted me to ground you.
– 你迟回了3分钟 – 是么?
– You’re three minutes late. – Right?
噢 那么 你又为我做了件事 爸爸
Oh, well, just another thing you did for me, Dad,
因为你是如此好的一个人呀
because you’re such a swell guy.
又一件事 哈?
One more thing, huh?
好了 我爱你 睡觉吧 帅哥
All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!
你在干吗? 你在干吗?
What are you doing? What are you doing?
不 小心那条小路 小心那条小路 小心
No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the…
求你们了 求你们了 求求你们了
Please, please, please.
不 不 等等 不 不 不 噢 不
No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!
– 抱歉 我的错 – 噢 我 你们不能
– Sorry. My bad. – Oh, I… You couldn’t…
你们就不能等个5 你们就不能等个5分钟么?
You couldn’t wait for five… You couldn’t wait for five minutes?
我跟你们说了别动 别动 天哪
I told you to just stay! Just stay! God!
– 我告诉你看好他们 我说了的 – 你知道么?
– I told you to watch them. I told you. – Okay, you know what?
– 他们看上去好象有点着急 – 噢 真是太糟了
– They seem to be in a little bit of a rush. – Oh, this is bad. No!
魔汁 魔汁 离机器人远点 天啊
Mojo, Mojo! Off the robot! God!
– 噢 湿 – 不 不 不 不 小心点 小心点
– Oh, wet. – No, no, no, no, no! Easy! Easy!
等等 等等 这是魔汁 这是魔汁 我的宠物
Hold on! Hold! This is Mojo. This is Mojo. He’s a pet of mine.
他是只宠物 好吧? 就这样
He’s a pet. Okay? That’s all.
如果你能把枪拿开的话
If you could just put the guns away…
– 拿 拿开 求你了 – 有啮齿动物出没
– Put the… Put them away. Please. – You have a rodent infestation.
– 有什么? – 要我帮你解决它么?
– A what? – Shall I terminate?
不 不 不 不 他不是啮齿动物 是只吉娃娃
No, no, no, no. He’s not a rodent, he’s a Chihuahua.
是我的 我的吉娃娃 我们都爱吉娃娃 不是么?
This is my… This is my Chihuahua. We love Chihuahuas! Don’t we?
它把润滑剂撒到我脚上了
He’s leaked lubricants all over my foot.
他在你身上撒尿了? 坏魔汁 坏魔汁
He peed on you? Bad Mojo. Bad Mojo!
坏魔汁
Bad Mojo!
对不起 他有点男性优势问题
I’m sorry. He’s got a male dominance thing.
就是这样
That’s all it is.
– 我的脚会生锈的 – 好了
– My foot’s gonna rust. – All right.
好的 好的
Okay, okay.
– 闭嘴 去藏起来 – 快点
– Shut up and go hide! – Just hurry.
汽车人 侦察
Autobots, recon.
希望他没事 他在厨房♥
I hope he’s okay. He’s in the kitchen.
在他鼻子里放点冰
Got some ice on his nose.
我揍他了
I had to slap him around a little bit.
你才没有呢
You did not.
– 你居然都没把他关外面 – 差点 差点
– You didn’t even ground him. – Almost, almost.
他们在哪儿? 不 不 不 不 不
Where are they? No, no, no, no, no.
别这样 别这样
Come on, come on.
– 什么? 这是什么? – 时间有限
– What? What is this? – Time is short.
他们真的很想要那副眼镜
They really want those glasses.
别这样 你要干吗?
Come on. What are you doing?
– 我来帮你的 – 好吧
– I’m gonna help you. – Okay.
– 请快点吧 – 好的
– Please hurry. – Okay.
– 是呀 不 不 真的找不到了 – 你什么意思?
– Yeah, no, no. It’s definitely gone. – What do you mean?
眼镜本来放在包里的
My glasses were in the bag.
就在背包里 现在背包不见了
They were in the backpack and now the backpack isn’t here.
那么 他们肯定会生气的 你准备怎么办?
Well, they’re gonna be pissed, so what do you wanna do?
那么 我觉得你该做的是 你该
So what I think you should do is you should…
你该好好查查 这边这一片
You should check this whole… This whole section here.
好好清理一下 我去找那个角落
Just give it a clean sweep, and I’ll get the corner here.
是呀 不 不 不 不在那儿 那是我的 我的隐私
Yeah, no, no, no. Not there. That’s my… That’s my private…
– 抱歉 没什么 – 只是
– Sorry. That’s nothing. – You just…
– 只是你叫我找 – 我知道
– You just told me to look… – I know,
不过 我可不是让你看我的宝箱
but I didn’t mean to look inside of my treasure chest.
你应该说得更清楚点
You should be way more specific
这样 我就不会在你房♥间里惹麻烦了
so I don’t get in trouble in your room.
我已经强调得够清楚了
I’m already stressed out enough.
好了 那现在呢?
Okay. What now?
不 不 不 不 不 不
No. No, no. No, no, no.
这可不是藏起来 这可不叫藏起来
This isn’t hiding. This isn’t hiding.
这是我的后院 可不是卡车站
This is my backyard, not a truck stop.
噢 天哪 噢
Oh, God. Oh!
好了 我看到了UFO降落在这儿 现在不见了
Okay, I saw it. The UFO landed right here and now it’s gone.
我的脚踏车在那儿呢 伙计 谁来赔我呀?
My moped’s under there, man! Who’s gonna pay for that?
萨姆? 萨姆 萨姆 萨姆 萨姆
Sam? Sam, Sam, Sam, Sam.
– 他在那后边 – 我搞不定这个
– He’s back here. – I can’t deal with this. I can’t…
什么? 噢 不 不 不
What? Oh, no, no, no.
– 我妈妈的花 – 天哪
– This is my mother’s flower… – Oops.
好了 听着 你们得听我的
Okay, listen. You got to listen to me.
如果爸爸妈妈出来看到你们 会给吓死的
If my parents come out here and see you, they’re gonna freak out.
我妈脾气可不好?
My mother’s got a temper, okay?
我们一定得找到眼镜
We must have the glasses.
我知道你们想要眼镜 我到处在找了
I know you need the glasses. I’ve been looking everywhere.
不在这儿 肯定不在这儿
They’re not here. They’re definitely not here.
继续找吧
Keep searching.
我需要你们安静个5分钟

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!