Why don’t you go sit in that seat, there?
我才不要去坐那儿 他在开车呢
I’m not going to sit in that seat. He’s driving.
是呀
Yeah.
你说得对
You’re right.
– 那么 或许你该坐我腿上 – 为什么?
– Well, maybe you should sit in my lap. – Why?
那么 车上只有一条安全带
Well, I have the only seat belt here.
你知道的 安全第一
You know, safety first.
– 是呀 好的 – 对吧?
– Yeah, all right. – Right?
– 是呀 – 好的
– Yeah. – Okay.
这儿 看吧? 好多了
There, see? That’s better.
– 很好 – 很好
– Okay. – Okay.
你知道的 安全带那玩意很好拉的
You know, that seat belt thing was a pretty smooth move.
谢谢
Thank you.
你知道我不明白的是什么吗?
You know what I don’t understand?
如果他是个超级先进的机器人
Why, if he’s supposed to be, like, this super-advanced robot,
为什么他要变成一辆超烂的Camaro?
does he transform back into this piece-of-crap Camaro?
哇噢 哇噢
Whoa! Whoa!
噢 看吧? 不 下 不 不会吧 看到么?
Oh, see? No. Get… No, that doesn’t work. See?
快点 你这个笨蛋
Move it, you moron!
太好了 现在 看吧?
Great, now… See?
好玩了吧
Fantastic.
你把他惹火了
Now you pissed him off.
那辆车真够敏感的
That car is sensitive.
我是说4000美圆刚就这么飞了
I mean, $4000 just drove off.
什么?
What?
这是你的
This is you…
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
来吧 走吧
Come on, let’s go.
这是我见过的最酷的事 到处都在爆♥炸♥
This is the coolest thing I’ve ever seen! Explosions everywhere!
这可比哈米吉多顺酷上几百倍
This is easily a hundred times cooler than Armageddon.
我发誓 (哈米吉多顺:世界末日决斗战场)
I swear to God!
开火 开火 开火
Fire, fire, fire, fire!
哇噢 够厉害
Whoa! Sweet!
噢 伙计 希望这家伙有上外星保险
Oh, dude, I hope this guy’s got asteroid insurance,
因为他什么都没了
’cause he is so boned!
那是什么?
What is that?
树上有东西 伙计
There’s something in the tree, dude.
不 是在树旁边那玩意里有东西
No, there’s something in the thing by the tree!
能给我块外姓石头么?
Could you guys just give me a space rock?
不好意思 请问你是牙仙么?
Excuse me, are you the tooth fairy?
嘿 宝贝 你自己在外面干吗?
Hey, sweetheart, what are you doing out here by yourself?
天哪 游泳池到底怎么回事?
Holy God! What happened to the pool?
你是塞缪尔.詹姆士.维特维奇
Are you Samuel James Witwicky,
阿奇博尔德.维特维奇的后代么?
descendent of Archibald Witwicky?
他们知道你的名字
They know your name.
他们认识你
They know your name.
是呀
Yeah.
我叫擎天柱
My name is Optimus Prime.
我们是塞伯坦星球上的自治机械体
We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron.
– 不过你们都称我们为汽车人 – 汽车人
– But you can call us Autobots for short. – Autobots.
怎么回事 小贱♥人♥们?
What’s cracking, little bitches?
我的中尉 名号♥:爵士
My first lieutenant. Designation, Jazz.
这地方真不错 就想来一脚
This looks like a cool place to kick it.
那是什么? 他怎么那样说话呢?
What is that? How did he learn to talk like that?
我们是从万围网上学习的地球语言
We’ve learned Earth’s languages through the World Wide Web.
武器专家 铁皮
My weapons specialist, Ironhide.
– 你觉得很幸运吧 小子? – 放松点 铁皮
– You feeling lucky, punk? – Easy, Ironhide.
开个玩笑 我就想让他见识见识我的大炮
Just kidding. I just wanted to show him my cannons.
我们的医护专家 力捷
Our medical officer, Ratchet.
从这小子的生理信息上来看
The boy’s pheromone level suggests
他很想跟这女孩子交♥配♥
he wants to mate with the female.
你已经认识了 你的守护者 大黄蜂
You already know your guardian, Bumblebee.
大黄蜂 对吧?
Bumblebee, right?
看看自己的衣服 是的 我首屈一指
Check on the rep Yep, second to none
那么 你是我的守护者 哈?
So you’re my guardian, huh?
他的语♥音♥处理器在战斗中被毁了
His vocal processors were damaged in battle.
我还在研究怎么弄好
I’m still working on them.
你们来这儿干吗?
Why are you here?
我们是来这儿找火种的
We are here looking for the All Spark.
而且必须在威震天之前找到
And we must find it before Megatron.
威什么?
Mega-what?
我们的星球本来是个很强大的帝国
Our planet was once a powerful empire,
很和平 直到
peaceful and just,
直到霸天虎的首领威震天背叛了我们
until we were betrayed by Megatron, leader of the Decepticons.
所有不服从他们的人都被毁掉了
All who defied them were destroyed.
我们之间的战争最终毁灭了星球
Our war finally consumed the planet,
火种也遗失到了星际之中
and the All Spark was lost to the stars.
威震天追踪火种来到了地球
Megatron followed it to Earth,
维特维奇船长发现了他
where Captain Witwicky found him.
我爷爷
My grandfather.
那是件事关我们命运的意外
It was an accident that intertwined our fates.
回来
Come back!
我觉得那些狗有所发现
I think the dogs have found something.
冰在破了
The ice is cracking!
船长 抓住绳子 船长
Captain! Grab my rope, Captain!
我没事 伙计们
I’m all right, lads!
要我们扔绳子下来么 船长?
Can we throw you a rope, Captain?
威震天在拿到神奇魔方之前坠落了
Megatron crash-landed before he could retrieve the Cube.
伙计们 我们有所发现了
Men! We’ve made a discovery!
他无意中激活了他的导航系统
He accidentally activated his navigation system.
神奇魔方的所在地就记录在了他的眼镜里
The coordinates to the Cube’s location on Earth were imprinted on his glasses.
你们怎么知道他的眼镜的呢?
How’d you know about his glasses?
– 易趣 – 易趣
– EBay. – EBay.
如果让霸天虎找到火种
If the Decepticons find the All Spark,
他们就会用火种的力量
they will use its power to
把地球上的机械变形 组成一支新的军队
transform Earth’s machines and build a new army.
而人类就将会灭亡
And the human race will be extinguished.
萨姆.维特维奇 你手里就拽着拯救地球的钥匙
Sam Witwicky, you hold the key to Earth’s survival.
请告诉我眼镜就在你手里
Please tell me that you have those glasses.
好象是种自我修复的装甲
It’s like a self-regenerating molecular armor.
看看膛片给烧焦的痕迹
Look at the scorch mark where the sabot round hit.
完全给融化了
Melted right through.
嘿 膛片的热负载好象
Hey, aren’t sabots hot-loaded for,
是达到6000度的镁燃烧温度?
like, a 6,000-degree magnesium burn?
差不多 它把坦克装甲都融化了
Close to it. It melts tank armor.
所以 这块金属皮能承受任何高温
So this metal skin must react to extreme heat.
– 小心头上 – 噢
– Heads up! – Oh!
我觉得你说过那玩意已经死了 伙计
I thought you said that thing was dead, man!
绑住 绑住 这家伙太可怕了
Strap it down! Strap it! This thing is wicked.
好了 跟北美司令部取得联♥系♥
All right, get on the horn with Northern Command.
告诉他们有效武器是耐高温膛片的弹♥药♥
Tell them that our effective weapon is high-heat sabot rounds.
建议给所有的武装直升机安装 走
Recommend we load them on all the gunships. Go.
你要块不?
You want that piece?
好了 Maggie 听着
Okay, Maggie, look.
让我跟你说说等会会怎样
Let me break it down to you how it’s gonna happen.
他们会进来玩好警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥
They gonna come through that door and be good cop, bad cop.
千万别上当 好吧? 那就是我吃东西的原因
Don’t fall for that, all right? That’s why I ate their food.
看吧 他们把这盘甜甜圈拿来测试你的罪恶感
See, they put the plate of donuts out here to test your guilt.
如果你不碰的话 你肯定就有问题
If you don’t touch it, you’re guilty.
我吃了整整一盘 整整一盘 好吧?
I ate the whole plate. The whole plate. Okay?
只有我和你
It’s me and you.
他们进来之后 你什么也别说
They walk through that door, you don’t say nothing.
是她干的 是她干的 你们要抓的人就是她 好吧?
She did it! She did it! She’s the one you want! All right?
我当时正坐在家里看卡♥通♥
I was just sitting at home watching cartoons,
跟我表兄玩电动 她就进来了
playing video games with my cousin, and she came in there.
– 然后 – 格伦 你这个变♥态♥
– And then… – Glen, you freak.
嘿 我才不要为了你或是别的谁进监狱呢
Hey! I am not going to jail for you or anybody else!
我这辈子都没干过什么坏事
I have done nothing bad my entire life!
嘿 伙计 我还是个处♥男♥呢
Hey, man, I’m still a virgin.
好了 那又怎样?
Okay, so what?
我就只在网上下了几千首歌♥

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!