好吧 孩子
Okay, chiefie.
拿上这个 去小便吧
Time to fill her up. And no drippy-drippy.
别撒的到处都是?
What are you rolling?
你咳了什么药? 那可不是孩子该吃的东西?
Whippets? Goofballs? A little wowie sauce with the boys?
– 不 我没有咳药 – 那这是什么?
– No, I’m not on any drugs. – What’s these?
在你的外套里找到的 魔汁
Found it in your pocket. “Mojo.”
现在的孩子 流行干这个? 吃魔汁?
Is that what the kids are doing now? Little bit of Mojo?
那是给我家小狗吃的止疼药
Those are my dog’s pain pills.
吉娃娃 一条小…
You know, a Chihuahua. A little…
怎么了?
What was that?
你盯着我的枪看?
You eyeballing my piece, 50 Cent?
你想试试吗? 那你就动一下试试
You wanna go? Make something happen. Do it.
不过 我向你保证 我会让你脑袋开花
‘Cause I promise you I will bust you up.
你是不是咳药了?
Are you on drugs?
卡塔尔 中东
希望这条电♥话♥线能用
Let’s hope this telephone line works.
嘿 头上
Hey, heads up!
小心头上 嘿 抬头
Heads up! Hey! Heads up!
那破玩意是什么?
What the heck was that?
英语 伙计 说英语
English, dude. English.
哇噢
Whoa!
小心
Watch out!
– 开火 – 接火接火
– Open fire! – Contact! Contact!
大家都安静点 冷静
Everybody, quiet. Settle.
哇噢 妈妈 这是到底是
Whoa, mother… What the hell is…
起来 起来 快
Get up! Get up! Come on!
快 跑呀
Go! Move it!
隐蔽起来
Take cover!
费格 小心后边
Fig! Cover the rear!
掩护 快 费格 小心后边 艾普斯 小心后边 快
Cover fire! Move it! Fig, cover the rear! Epps! Cover the rear! Move it!
快点 掩护我
Come on! Give me a mag!
你♥爸♥爸在哪儿? 你♥爸♥爸在哪儿?
Where’s your papa? Where’s your papa?
爸爸
Papa!
先生 我们需要 我需要打电♥话♥
Sir, we need… I need a telephone.
– 电♥话♥ 电♥话♥ 是的 – 电♥话♥
– Telephone, telephone, yes! – Telephone!
嘿 我需要掩护 掩护
Hey, I need a mag! Give me a mag!
– 手♥机♥ – 我都不知道该怎么感谢你了
– Cell phone! – I don’t know how to thank you.
开火
Fire!
这是打到五角大楼的紧急电♥话♥
This is an emergency Pentagon call!
我要你 你明白么?
I need you to… Do you understand?
打到五角大楼的紧急电♥话♥
It’s an emergency Pentagon…
我没有信♥用♥卡♥
I don’t have a credit card!
先生 你这种态度
Sir, the attitude is not going to
根本不能让事情很快得到解决
speed things up any bit at all.
我叫你对着话筒把话说清楚
I’m going to ask you to speak into the mouthpiece very clearly.
我现在身处战斗当中 这真♥他♥妈♥太可笑了
I’m in the middle of a war! This is frigging ridiculous!
火力支援
Ammo!
我需要信♥用♥卡♥
I need a credit card!
– 艾普斯 你的钱包在哪儿? – 裤袋里
– Epps! Where’s your wallet? – Pocket!
– 哪个裤袋里? – 后边
– Which pocket? – My back pocket!
你后边有10个裤袋
You got 10 back pockets!
左边屁♥股♥ 左边屁♥股♥ 左边屁♥股♥
Left cheek! Left cheek! Left cheek!
好了 继续射击 继续射击
All right, keep shooting! Keep shooting!
好的 是VISA信♥用♥卡♥
Okay, it’s Visa.
好了 先生 你知不知道
Also, sir, have you heard about
打国际长途我们还有资费套餐?
our premium plus world-service gold package?
我不需要资费套餐 艾普斯 五角大楼接通了
No, I don’t want a premium package! Epps! Pentagon!
什么情况
Give me a status.
先生 我们发现有一队特种作战队
Sir, we’re tracking a Special Ops team
在卡塔尔跟人交火
under fire in Qatar.
他们说是基地交火中的生还者
They say they’re survivors of the base attack.
生还者?
Survivors?
我这辈子都没见过这玩意
I ain’t never seen this in my life!
需要尽快派武装直升机火力支援
Need gunships on station ASAP!
掠夺者战机马上升空
Predator’s coming up in a minute.
我们正将电♥话♥连到最近的机载报♥警♥控制系统
We’re linking the call to the nearest AWACS.
不明身份 伙计 我都不…
Unknown, man. I don’t…
伙计 如果你看到这破玩意
Man, if you seen this shit…
掠夺者预计两分钟后到达
Predator ETA two minutes.
嘿 前进
Hey! Make way!
– 那是什么? – 我不知道
– What is that? – I don’t know.
我们需要空中支援 现在就要
We need air support and we need it now.
让空中支队对不明目标发起多重进攻
Roll in strike package Bravo on unknown target.
向TW3点方向Z区前进
I authenticate Tango Whiskey at time 0300 Zulu.
所有战机注意 这将是一场近距离交火任务
Attention, all aircraft. This will be a danger close-fire mission.
我刚接到猎鹰突击队的呼叫
Weapons, I just got a call from Falcon Ops.
哪队更接近KB1A区?
Who’s closer to Kill Box One Alpha?
– 派公猪小分队上 – 就派公猪小分队
– Send the Hogs, sir. – Okay, send the Hogs over
到KB1A区 是近距离
to Kill Box One Alpha. It’s a danger close…
派公猪小分队到KB1A区 距离为300英尺
Switch the Hogs to Kill Box One Alpha, 300 feet danger close.
该区中有友军
Friendlies in the area.
7人小分队 北方成色烟雾处
Seven-man team north of orange smoke!
收到交战区求救 有敌军出现
Received Kill Box One Alpha. Engage hostile.
向西面进攻 很容易看到 已经很接近了
Attack direction west! You’re clear and hot!
马上向我报告公猪的情况
Strike, tell me status of Hog right now.
公猪现在进入一对一状况
Hog One-One Dark Star status.
– 蓝尼 支援到了 – 对准目标
– Lennox! The heat’s coming! – Laze the target!
用波束对准目标
We got a beam-rider incoming! Laze target!
– 准备好 支援到了 – 什么? 引他们过来
– Ready! Heat’s coming! – What? Bring it!
接近目标区域受到雷达干扰
Receiving radar jamming in vicinity of target.
他妈的没可能 那玩意还在
No frigging way that thing’s still not down.
幽灵3号♥ 幽灵2号♥ 使用105号♥炮弹
Spooky Three Two, use 105 shells.
大规模使用
Bring the rain.
接到建议 地面部队要求大规模使用105进攻
Be advised, ground team is requesting 105 sabot rounds.
他们都牺牲了么?
Did we lose them?
疣猪1号♥ 确定看见友军
Warthog One confirm visual on friendlies.
费格在哪儿?
Where’s Fig?
– 费格? 费格? – 噢 天哪
– Fig? Fig? – Oh, God!
– 他妈的 – 需要救护人员
– God damn it! – Get a medic!
叫救护人员
Get a medic!
– 抱歉 – 黑鹰
– I’m sorry. – Black Hawk…
马上就有救护人员 撑住 他还有脉搏
We’ll get a medic. Just hold on. He’s got a pulse.
需要救生直升机 有人受伤 急需救护
We need a medevac. One man down. Patient care category urgent.
带他们回来
Bring them home.
把他们带回美国来
You get those men stateside right now.
我要在10小时后听他们汇报
I want them debriefed in 10 hours.
世界上只有一名电脑骇客 能破解这一密♥码♥
There’s only one hacker in the world who can break this code.
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 等等 停下
Hey! Hey, hey, hey! Wait! Stop!
很抱歉打搅你了
I am sorry to bother you.
– Maggie? – 听着 我需要你帮忙
– Maggie? – Listen, I need your help.
不 这是我的私人地方 这是我坐禅宗的地方
No! This is my private area, my place of Zen and peace.
– 听我说 – 格伦 那是谁?
– Listen to me. – Glen! Who is it?
闭嘴 奶奶
Shut up, Grandma!
你来这儿干吗?
What are you doing here?
让我缓个劲 行不?
Just give me a break, will you, please?
奶奶 去喝你的李子汁
Grandmama! Drink your prune juice!
– 你到第几级了 伙计? – 6级
– What level are you on, man? – Six.
噢 来了 高难度来了
Oh, here come the matrix! Here come the matrix!
格伦 说真的 你不想看点机密的东西?
Glen, seriously, don’t you want to see something classified?
好了 低下
Yeah. Get low.
好的 好的 轻拍两次
Here we go. Here we go. Double tap.
嘿 我只是暂停了 我只是暂停了
Hey, I just paused it. I just paused it.
嘿 给我点时间
Hey. I need a moment.
– 求你了 – 对不起
– Please. – Sorry.
嘿 伙计 帮我存盘
Hey, man, save my game.
有多机密?
How classified?
就像我给你看了 我的后半辈子
Like “I will go to jail for the rest of my life
就得坐牢那么机密
for showing you” classified.
好了 就看一眼
Yes! One quick peek.
特种作战对袭击
Special Ops got a thermal snapshot
卡塔尔基地的东西拍的热量快照