You got to get out of the tree right now. Get…
请你马上从树上下来
Just get out of the tree right now, please.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你没看到吗? 女孩们都盯着我们看
Did you see that dismount? All the chicks were watching.
你让我看起来就如同是个傻瓜
You’re making me look like an idiot.
现在 我俩看起来都是傻瓜
We both looked like idiots just now.
让我开车 好吗?
Hey, how about you let me drive?
哦 不 不 不行 这可不是什么玩具
Oh, no. No, no, no. This is not a toy.
这可是22寸的轮胎
These 22s,
我可不希望由你来驾驶 不行
I don’t want you grinding them. No.
我可爱的小兔子 为何不坐在后座上呢?
Why doesn’t my little bunny just hop in the back seat?
上帝 我可不是什么你说的的小兔子
God, I can’t even tell you how much I’m not your little bunny.
好吧
Okay.
你会回来找我的
You’ll call me.
*今夜 谁将送你回家?*
Who’s gonna drive you home, tonight?
嘿 伙计 你的收音机这是怎么了?
Hey, man, what’s wrong with your radio?
– 今晚 我要送她回家 – 什么?
– I’m gonna drive her home tonight. – What?
她可是恶霸的情人 伙计 让她搭车
She’s an evil jock concubine, man. Let her hitchhike.
她家离此10英里远 这是我仅有的机会
She lives 10 miles from here, okay? It’s my only chance.
你能理解吗 嗯?
You got to be understanding here, all right?
好吧 我们捎上她让她坐后面 我会很安静的
All right. We’ll put her in the back. I’ll be quiet.
– 你是说让她坐后面? – 我说错什么了
– Did you say, “Put her in the back”? – I called shotgun.
我可不会让她坐在后面 你给我下车
I’m not putting her in the back. You got to get out of my car.
– 这可不合规矩 – 什么规矩?
– That’s a party foul. – What rules?
不能重色轻友
Bros before hos.
迈尔斯 我求你下车 好吗?
Miles, I’m begging you to get out of my car. Okay?
你不能这么对我
You can’t do this to me.
你现在就给我下车
You got to get out of my car right now.
*你伤心之时 谁来关心? *
Who’s gonna come around when you break?
麦克娜! 我是萨姆
Mikaela! It’s Sam.
维特维奇
Witwicky.
我希望我没让你进退两难
I hope I didn’t get you stranded or anything.
你没事吧?
You sure?
听着 我能否送你回家
So, listen, I was wondering if I could ride you home.
我是说 我开车送你回去 送你回家
I mean, give you a ride home in my car, to your house.
上车吧
There you go.
那么…
So…
我不敢相信 我现在居然坐在这里
I can’t believe that I’m here right now.
如果你愿意的话 你可以把头低下 我不介意
You can duck down if you want. I mean, it won’t hurt my feelings.
哦 不 不 不 我不是这个意思
Oh, no, no, no. I didn’t mean here with you.
我是说我现所处的困境
I just meant here, like, in this situation,
我总会陷入这种同样困境
this same situation that I’m always in.
原因 我自己也不知道
‘Cause, I don’t know,
我猜可能是我对肌肉男有特殊的偏爱
I guess I just have a weakness for hot guys,
强健的胸肌 粗壮的手臂
for tight abs and really big arms.
粗壮的手臂?
Big arms?
嗯 车里装了几件新设备
Well, there’s a couple new additions in the car.
像那个 我新装的灯
Like, I just put in that light there.
那盏灯能用来照射这个迪科克球
And that disco ball. And so the light reflects off the disco ball.
是嘛
Yeah.
你是今年新来的? 这是你第一年来这儿吗?
Are you new to school this year? It’s your first year here?
哦 不 不是
Oh, no, no.
我们从1年级开始就在同一所学校上学
We’ve been in the same school since first grade.
– 真的? – 是的
– Really? – Yeah.
真的是很久了
Yeah, a long time.
我们曾一起上过课吗?
Well, do we have any classes together?
当然 当然 真的? 哪门课程?
– Yeah, yeah. – Really? Which?
历史 语言 数学 科学
History. Language arts. Math. Science.
– 萨姆 – 萨姆 没错就是我
– Sam. – Sam. Yeah.
– 萨姆.维特维奇 – 维特维奇
– Sam Wilkicky. – Witwicky.
天哪 知道么? 我真是很抱歉 我只是…
God, you know what? I’m so sorry. I just…
– 不 这没什么 – 我一时没认出你
– No, it’s cool. – I just didn’t recognize you.
这能理解
Yeah, well, I mean, that’s understandable.
哦 不 不 别这样 发动啊
No, no, no. No. Come on.
抱歉 我之前才修理过 这可是辆新车
Sorry, I’m just working out the kinks. You know, it’s a new car.
*一旦有那种感觉 需要性♥爱♥来愈合*
When I get that feeling I want sexual healing
这个收音机有点问题 这是个老收音机了…
This radio is, like, you know… It’s an old radio, too, so…
*性♥爱♥来愈合*
Sexual healing
我也不知出了什么问题…
Look, this isn’t something that I, you know…
我没法管了这收音机 你看 我并不想捉弄你
I can’t get this radio to stop. Look, I wouldn’t try this on you.
因为这看起来很浪漫 可我不想这么做
‘Cause this is like a romantic thing that I’m not trying to do.
你不是那种我能做这种事的人
Not that you’re not worthy of trying something like this on.
– 不 当然不 – 我们是朋友
– No, of course not. – I’m a friend of yours.
可我不是一个能做浪漫事的浪漫朋友
I’m not a romantic friend. Romantic friends do this.
我是说 我不是那种人 我们…我会
I mean, I’m not that friend. I mean, we… I could be.
*我感觉真棒*
I feel good
打开引擎罩
Just pop the hood.
笨蛋 快闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Stupid. Shut up, shut up, shut up.
哇哦 这气缸真不赖
Whoa, nice headers.
你有一台高置双泵渗碳气缸
You’ve got a high-rise double-pump carburetor.
真是令人印象深刻 萨姆
That’s pretty impressive, Sam.
双泵?
Double-pump?
汽油流入的速度更快 你能开得更快
It squirts the fuel in so you can go faster.
我想开的再快些
I like to go faster.
看来你的配电盘封盖有些松了
And it looks like your distributor cap’s a little loose.
是嘛? 你怎么知道这些?
Yeah? How’d you know that?
是我父亲 他是一位经验丰富的汽修工
My dad. He was a real grease monkey.
他教会了我这些
He taught me all about this.
我能把它完全拆卸 清洗一下 在装起来
I could take it all apart, clean it, put it back together.
不可思议 可我一定会不雇你当技师的
That’s weird. I just wouldn’t peg you for mechanical.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
我不喜欢听别人这么说
Well, you know, I don’t really broadcast it.
男人不喜欢女人对车的了解比他们更内行
Guys don’t like it when you know more about cars than they do.
尤其是特伦特 他尤为讨厌
Especially not Trent. He hates it.
不 不会 我认为由女性
Yeah, no, I’m cool with, you know,
来维护我的引擎 这件事本身就很酷
females working on my engine.
事实上 我更愿如此
I prefer it, actually.
好吧 你想点火试试吗?
Okay. You want to fire it up for me?
哦 好的 好的 没问题
Oh, yeah, yeah, no problem.
– 谢谢 – 我在想
– Thanks. – You know, I was thinking.
如果说特伦特是个混♥蛋♥
You know, if Trent’s such a jerk,
你为何还要与其在一起呢?
why do you hang out with him?
我想… 我该走了
You know what? I’m just… I’m gonna walk.
希望你能修好车
Good luck with your car.
好的
All right.
路上当心
Walking’s healthy, right?
哦 上帝 不 不 不 不该这样
Oh, God, no, no, no, no, no, no.
快点火呀 求你了 你现在得为我想想
Come on, please. Please, you gotta work for me now.
不能让她就这么走了
Don’t let her walk away.
快呀 快呀 快呀 快呀 求你了 求你了
Come on, come on, come on. Please, please.
*宝贝快回来 感受所有很棒的一切*
Baby come back any kind of fool could see
嘿!
Hey!
*所有一切都关于你*
There was something in everything about you
*宝贝快回来 你可以一切都怪我*
Baby come back you can blame it all on me
嘿!
Hey!
等等!
Wait a second!
*我错了 没有你我也活不下去*
I was wrong and I just can’t live without you
到了
There it is.
今天 我很开心 谢谢你听我唠叨
I had fun. So, you know, thanks for listening.
– 哦 这没什么 – 你可能会认为我很肤浅?
– Oh, yeah, yeah. – You… You think I’m shallow?
我认为你… 不 不 不
I think you’re… No, no, no.
我认为 人不能只看表面
I think there’s a lot more than meets the eye with you.
是嘛
Okay.
是的
Yeah.
好了 明天我们学校见
All right, I’ll see you at school.
好的
All right.
我真是蠢透了
That’s stupid.
我都说了些什么蠢话
That was a stupid line.
人不能光看表面 真蠢
“There’s more than meets the eye with you.” Stupid.
哦 天哪
Oh, God.
哦 上帝啊 我太喜欢这辆车了