That one’s my favorite, drove all the way from Alabammy.
4,000美元 说定了
$4,000.
Steve
Steve.
你好 部长先生
Hello, Mr. Secretary.
他们太年轻了
They’re so young.
他们是这个邻域最顶尖的专家 长官
They’re the top subject matter experts, sir.
他们高中毕业后 国安局就招募了他们
NSA’s recruiting right out of high school these days.
伙计们 快看 那就是国防部长
Guys, that’s the Secretary of Defense.
我的穿着与这种场合不符
I am so underdressed.
女士们 先生们 国防部长到了
Ladies and gentlemen, the Secretary of Defense.
请坐
Please be seated.
我是约翰.克勒
I’m John Keller.
显然你们很想知道 你们为何来这里
Obviously, you’re wondering why you’re here,
原因就是这
so these are the facts.
在昨天的当地时间19:00
At 1900 local time yesterday,
位于卡塔尔的美军基地SOCCENT受到攻击
the SOCCENT Forward Operations Base in Qatar was attacked.
就我们目前掌握的情报 没有生还者
So far as we know, there were no survivors.
这次攻击的目的是为了
The objective of the attack was to
入侵我们军事网络系统
hack our military network.
我们还不清楚 他们要找什么
We’re not sure exactly what they’re after,
我们可以确定
but we do know
他们确实侵入过 但被阻止了
that they were cut off during the assault,
因此我们猜测 他们还会再次发动攻击
which would lead us to assume that they’re going to try it again.
直到现在 我们仍不知道攻击者的身份
Now, no one’s taken responsibility for the attack.
我们现在手头唯一的线索就是这段录音
And the only real lead we have so far is this sound.
这个就是入侵我们网络的信♥号♥♥
That’s the signal that hacked our network.
国♥家♥安♥全♥局正在全力分♥析♥它
NSA’s working at full capacity to analyze it
以便截取他们之间未来的通信
and intercept further communications,
我们也需要你们的帮助 找出幕后的元凶
but we need your help to find out who did this.
你们在座的各位 都有很强的信♥号♥♥分♥析♥能力
Now, you’ve all shown considerable ability in the area of signals analysis.
我们现已箭在弦上
We’re on a hair-trigger here, people.
总统已派出航母战斗群
The President has dispatched battle groups
前往波斯湾和黄海
to the Arabian Gulf and Yellow Sea.
现在的情况是前所未有的严重
This is as real as it’s ever gonna get.
现在 我就把你们交给你们的指挥官
Now I’m gonna leave you to your officer-in-charge.
你们会被分成各个小组 开始你们的工作
You’ll break up into teams and you’ll start your work.
祝我们大家好运
Good luck to us all.
好了 魔汁 我有车了 现在我需要一位女友
All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl.
我需要钱 带女友出去玩
I need money to take out the girl is what I need.
无人竞标
Zero bids.
太好了 一钱不值
Great. Broke.
过来 魔汁 你要吃止疼片吗?
Come on, Mojo. You want your pain pills?
不 还没熟透
No. Premature.
好吧 怎么样?
Good. What’s up?
没什么 我只是在开车 我自己的车
Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car.
就如同时钟般准时
It’s like clockwork.
来吧 我知道你把这些都给吐了
All right, I know you get wasted on these things,
不过 如果你再吐在我的床上
but if you piss in my bed again,
你就只能睡在外面 明白吗?
you’re sleeping outside. Okay?
今天就这么多 不能再吃了 瘾君子
That’s it for today. No more. Crackhead.
– 罗 这里不平 – 是啊 可能吧
– Ron, this one is uneven. – Yeah. Probably.
这块在晃动
This one is wobbly.
好吧 等下我就去看看
Yeah. I’ll take care of that real soon.
我们就不能雇用一位专业人士吗?
Couldn’t we have hired a professional?
– 萨姆… – 什么?
– Sam… – What?
我不喜欢 我的草坪上留有足迹
I do not like footprints on my grass.
什么脚印… 根本就没有脚印
What foot… There’s no footprints.
这是我修建这条小径的原因
That’s why I built my path.
你为何不把你的脚从草坪上挪到小路上呢?
So why don’t you go from my grass onto my path, okay?
这块草坪属于我们大家的 爸爸
It’s family grass, Dad.
当你拥有属于你自己的草坪的时候
Well, when you own your own grass,
– 你就会明白了 – 这… 我再也受不了了
– you’ll understand. – This… I can’t do it anymore.
– 你把一条女性项链戴在一条公狗上 – 什么?
– You’re putting girl jewelry on a boy dog. – What?
它是条吉娃娃 自信满满
He’s got enough self-esteem issues as a Chihuahua, Mom.
那可是他的首饰
That’s his bling.
记得11:00前回家!
I want you home at 11:00!
– 好的 – 11:00!
– Yeah, all right. – 11:00!
为了安全起见 请小心开车
Please, for the love of God, drive safely.
系上安全带!
Seat belt on!
哇哦 你真是太吝啬了
Wow. You are so cheap.
这是他的第一辆车 理应如此
Well, it’s his first car. Supposed to be like that.
现在 我们无法确认 是否还有其他生还者
At this time, we can’t confirm whether there were any survivors.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
现在 我们位于全球的军事基地都已进入
Our bases worldwide are, as of now,
四级戒备状态
at DEFCON Delta,
这是最高警戒水平
our highest readiness level.
我们面对的是一个效率奇高的武器系统
We’re dealing with a very effective weapons system
之前我们从未遇到过
that we have not come across before.
我们会与英勇的士兵家属一起为他们祈祷…
But our prayers are with the families of the brave men and women…
宝贝 爸爸会没事的
Honey, Daddy’s gonna be okay.
我从未见过这种武器系统
I’ve never seen a weapons system like this.
热成像仪显示 在它外面附有一个神秘光环
The thermal shows this weird aura around the exoskeleton
就像穿了一件无形的防护罩
like it’s cloaked by some kind of invisible force field.
这不可能 根本就没什么无形的防护罩
That’s impossible. There’s no such thing as invisible force fields
那只是漫画中的情节 不是吗?
except in, like, comic book stuff, right?
– 我不知道 – 那是什么?
– Man, I don’t know. – What is that?
知道吗 我妈妈有种能力?
My mama, she had the gift, you know?
她能预见未来 我也继承了这种能力
She saw things. I got the gene, too,
那个攻击我们的家伙 我感觉它还会回来
and that thing that attacked us? I got a feeling it ain’t over.
你为何不施展你的巫术
How about you use those magic voodoo powers
把我们弄出这该死的鬼地方呢?
and get us the hell out of here, huh?
我想在我拍照的时候 它也看到了我
When I took that picture, I think it saw me.
他盯着我看
It looked right at me.
好吧 我们要把这段影片 送回五角大楼
All right, we got to get this thing back to the Pentagon right away.
他们要知道 我们在此与谁交火
They got to know what we’re dealing with here.
我的电台受到干扰
My radio’s fried.
– 我无法与基地取得联♥系♥ – 嘿 马弗滋
– I got no communication with aerial. – Hey, Mahfouz.
你家离这儿有多远?
How far do you live from here?
不远 翻过那座山就到了
Not far. Just up that mountain.
– 那里有电♥话♥吗? – 有
– Do they have a phone? – Yes.
好吧 我们走
All right, let’s hit it.
伙计 你确信我们被邀亲参加这个聚会了吗?
Dude, are you sure we’re invited to this party?
当然 迈尔斯 这可是在湖边 是公共场所
Of course, Miles. It’s a lake. Public property.
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪 伙计 麦克娜也在这里
Oh, my God, dude, Mikaela’s here.
记住别做傻事 好吗?
Just don’t do anything weird, all right?
– 我看上去还行吧? – 是的 你看上去很棒
– I’m good, right?不是 – Yeah, you’re good.
好的
Okay.
嘿伙计 接着
Hey, guys, check it out.
你好
Oh, hi.
你好 伙计 你的车很棒
Hey, bro. That car. It’s nice. Hey.
那么 你们来这干吗?
So, what are you guys doing here?
我们来这爬树
We’re here to climb this tree.
我看到了 这看来… 这看来很有趣
I see that. It looks… It looks fun.
– 是的 – 我想我认出你了
– Yeah. – You know, I thought I recognized you.
去年 你曾参加过橄榄球队的选拔 是吧?
You tried out for the football team last year, right?
我们去找你妈妈
Let’s go call your mom.
哦 不 不 那只是…
Oh, no, no, that…
不 我并不是真的想参加选拔
No. That wasn’t like a real tryout.
只是为我写的书收集素材
I was researching a book I was writing.
– 真的? – 是的
– Oh, yeah? – Yeah.
真的? 关于什么书? 不擅长运动的书?
Yeah? What’s it about? Sucking at sports?
不 那是一本关于
No, it’s about the link between
橄榄球运动与大脑受损的书籍
brain damage and football.
这可是一本好书 你的朋友会喜欢它的
No, it’s a good book. Your friends’ll love it.
有彩页 立体模型
You know, it’s got mazes in it and, you know, little coloring areas,
还有插图 是本有趣的书
sections, pop-up pictures. It’s a lot of fun.
真是可笑
That’s funny.
好了 好了 住手 别这样好吗?
Okay, okay. You know what? Stop.
伙计们 我知道有个聚会 我们现在就去吧
Hey, guys, I know of a party. Let’s go, let’s head.
你现在打算从树上下来了吗 快…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!