Hey.
靠近了再打 明白吗?
Bring the rain. All right?
好了 让我们来干掉这些家伙
All right, let’s kill these things.
– 快走 快走 快走! – 记住 瞄准低处
– Move, move, move! – Remember, aim low.
胸部的装甲最弱
Armor’s weak under the chest.
目标已标记 继续等待
Target marked. Still waiting.
收到目标 20秒后到
Time on target, 20 seconds.
F-22 我们仍在等待
F-22s, we’re still waiting.
快跑!
Move out!
受到攻击!
Incoming!
武器开启 射击
Weapons armed. Status green.
跑! 快跑!
Run! Move!
准备第二波攻击
Second wave’s on approach.
那是什么? 小心!
What is that? Break off!
– 收到 – 它不是我们的人…
– Copy. – It’s either a massive amount of…
锁定它了! 干掉它!
Two, get a lock! Pop that guy!
坚持住 咬住它
Stay on him. Keep him in your sights.
干掉它!
Take him out!
干掉了2个!
Two’s down!
我要杀了你!
I’ll kill you!
火种! 是我的!
Mine! All Spark!
萨姆! 把神奇魔方放入我的胸内! 快!
Sam! Put the Cube in my chest! Now!
萨姆!
Sam!
不 萨姆!
No, Sam!
小心
Hold up.
你让我别无选择 兄弟
You left me no choice, brother.
萨姆 我欠你一条命
Sam, I owe you my life.
我们都欠你的情
We are in your debt.
擎天柱 我们救不了他了
Prime, we couldn’t save him.
爵士
Jazz.
我们失去了一位杰出的伙伴
We lost a great comrade
却结交了新朋友
but gained new ones.
谢谢你们所有的人
Thank you, all of you.
我们敬佩你们勇敢
You honor us with your bravery.
我有话要说 长官?
Permission to speak, sir?
请讲吧 老朋友
Permission granted, old friend.
你能说话了?
You speak now?
我希望能与这孩子呆在一起
I wish to stay with the boy.
如果他同意的话
If that is his choice.
同意
Yes.
先生们 总统已下令解散第七区
Gentlemen, the President has ordered Sector Seven be terminated
处理掉外星人的尸体
and the remains of the dead aliens disposed of.
丢入7英里深的海底
The Laurentian Abyss is seven miles below sea level,
我们星球的最深处
deepest place on our planet.
在那个深度 超强的压力与极低温
The massive depth and pressure there, coupled with subfreezing temperatures,
会把尸体压扁 并埋葬他们
would crush and entomb them,
而不留下任何证据
leaving no evidence.
由于火种已毁 我们无法回到自己的星球
With the All Spark gone, we cannot return life to our planet.
受命运的眷顾
And fate has yielded its reward,
我们有了一个新家
a new world to call home.
我们与其人♥民♥生活在一起
We live among its people now,
就藏于他们的眼皮底下
hiding in plain sight,
但也在秘密的保护着他们
but watching over them in secret,
等待 保护
waiting, protecting.
我目睹了他们的勇气
I have witnessed their capacity for courage.
虽然我们与他们之间 明显不同
And though we are worlds apart,
但就如同我们一样 人不可貌相
like us, there’s more to them than meets the eye.
我是擎天柱
I am Optimus Prime
在此召唤所有在宇宙中
and I send this message to any surviving Autobots
流亡避难的汽车人
taking refuge among the stars.
我们在这里
We are here.
我们在等待
We are waiting.
你们能描绘一下最近在这一区域活动的
Can you shed any light on the recent,
被称为外星人的生物吗?
so-called alien activity in the area?
知道么 我想 如果真有外星人在此
Do you know what? I think that if there was some sort of an alien
– 横行… – 是的
– infestation… – Yeah.
政♥府♥会在第一时间让你知道的
They, the government, would be the first to let you know.
政♥府♥会告诉我们的
The government would let us know.
– 我是说 这里是美国 – 是的
– I mean, this is America. – Yeah.
要知道 为何称我们生活在一个自♥由♥的国度
You know, that’s how we know we live in a free land,
因为这里没有秘密
because there’s no secrets.
他们会说 嘿! 没什么可隐瞒的
They’d say, “Hey! Duck and cover.”
你脸的大小和电视上看起来不太一样
Your head is kind of a different size than it is on television.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!