Please tell me you copy.
退后! 去找掩护! 大黄蜂!
Back up! Take cover! Bumblebee!
不 不 不! 快跑!
No, no, no, no, no! Move!
– 退后! 退后! – 撤退! 退后!
– Back up! Back up! – Retreat! Fall back!
来了!
Incoming!
有人受伤吗? 大家都没事吧?
Anybody hurt? Everyone okay?
清理这一区域!
Clear the area!
哦 天哪
Oh, my God.
大黄蜂? 不 你的腿!
Bumblebee? No. Your legs!
你的腿
Your legs.
过来 过来 退后 退后 退后! 你还好吧?
Here. Here, back, back, back, back! You all right?
站起来 大黄蜂? 站起来!
Please get up. Bumblebee? Get up!
救护车!
Ratchet!
– 刚才是怎么搞的? – 你到底说了什么?
– What the hell was that? – What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思 你说我什么意思?
What do you mean, what am I talking about?
他们向我们设计!
They shot at us!
F-22的飞行员 不可能低空飞行
F-22 pilots would never fly below buildings.
那是外星人 不是自己人!
That’s alien. That ain’t friendly!
你得站起来 你没事的 你能行
You got to get up. You’re okay. You’re okay.
来呀!
Come on!
直升机已到位 请报告你们的方位 完毕
Army Black Hawk inbound to your location. Over.
A273度 10英里
Alpha 273 degrees, 10 miles.
NV 向北1.2
November Victor, 1.2 clicks north.
出去 快走
Move out! Let’s go!
快走 快
Let’s go! Move!
我不会离开你的
I’m not gonna leave you.
来吧 霸天虎小子
Come on, Decepticon punk!
噢 天哪
Oh, my God!
集中火力
Concentrate your fire!
快 快
Come on. Come on.
霸天虎!
Megatron!
是霸天虎 撤退 快 撤退
It’s Megatron! Retreat! Move! Fall back!
撤退
Fall back!
让我们的人都离开 离开 快
Get our guys out of the way! Get out of here! Go!
离汽车人远点 快
Get them out of the buggy! Move out!
我们现在需要空中火力支援
We need air cover down here now!
萨姆 帮帮我
Sam, help me with this.
– 你就这么点本事 霸天虎? – 过来 小白♥痴♥
– That all you got, Megatron? – Come here, little cretin.
你想碰到我身上一块皮? 想碰一块?
You want a piece of me? You want a piece?
不 我要两块
No! I want two!
怎么回事?
What’s going on?
长官 那个坦克又活过来了
Sir! That tank thing’s getting back up.
噢 这些玩意根本就不会死
Oh, these things just don’t die.
噢 我们死定了
Oh, we’re so dead.
– 把头部绑好 – 萨姆
– Wrap it around the head. – Sam!
神奇魔方在哪儿?
Where’s the Cube?
– 在这儿 – 好的
– Right there. – Okay.
把那个拿过去绑好
And take that and wrap it around
注意下面 再绕过颈部
the base and then put it around his neck.
– 好了? – 艾普斯 把黑鹰战机叫来
– Okay? – Epps, get those Black Hawks here!
那栋大厦
That building.
– 好的 – 什么?
– Okay. – What?
好了 我不能把我的人留在这儿
All right, I can’t leave my guys back there,
所以 拿着 拿着这个燃♥烧♥弹♥
so here, take this flare.
好了 有栋楼顶上有雕塑的白色大厦
Okay, there’s a tall, white building with statues on top.
– 去房♥顶上放燃♥烧♥弹♥ – 不
– Go to the roof. Set the flare. – No.
放燃♥烧♥弹♥给直升机发出信♥号♥♥
Signal the chopper and set the flare.
不 不 我做不到
No, no. I can’t do this!
听我说 你现在是名军人了
Listen to me! You’re a soldier now!
好吧? 我要你带走神奇魔方
All right? I need you to take this Cube.
我们会在这里拖住他们
Get it into military hands
你得把魔方交到军方手里
while we hold them off,
不然很多人都会死的
or a lot of people are gonna die.
– 你得离开 你得离开 – 不 我不走
– You got to go. You got to go. – No, I’m not leaving.
– 你必须得离开 快 – 不 我不走
– You need to go. Go. – No, I’m not leaving
除非带大黄蜂离开这儿 好吧?
till I get Bumblebee out of here, okay?
请求黑鹰战队前往
Army Black Hawk requested.
马上来接携带贵重物品的平民男孩
Immediate evac for civilian boy with precious cargo.
地点为放燃♥烧♥弹♥的房♥顶
Headed to rooftop marked by flare.
– 萨姆 我们会保护你的 – 好的
– Sam, we will protect you. – Okay.
– 艾普斯 飞机在哪儿? – 萨姆!
– Epps, where are those planes? – Sam!
不管怎样 我很高兴跟你一起上了那辆车
No matter what happens, I’m really glad I got in that car with you.
萨姆 快去那栋大厦 快
Sam! Get to the building! Move!
– 霸天虎 进攻 – 打
– Decepticons, attack! – Hit it!
– 掩护 – 快 掩护
– Cover fire! – Move to cover!
小心
Watch out!
– 姑娘 把拖车开走 – 我就走 我就走
– Girl, get that tow truck out of here! – I’m going! I’m going! – I’m going! I’m going!
马上离开这儿
Get out of here now!
霸天虎
Megatron!
擎天柱
Prime.
人类根本不值得生存下去
Humans don’t deserve to live.
他们应该自己选择
They deserve to choose for themselves.
那你就得跟他们一起死
Then you will die with them!
跟他们一起灭亡
Join them in extinction!
继续前进 萨姆
Keep moving, Sam!
别停下
Don’t stop!
不
No!
萨姆 去那栋大厦
Sam, get to the building!
把神奇魔方给我 孩子
Give me that Cube, boy!
那变♥态♥刚弄烂了我的车?
Did that jerk just dent my car?
你抓不到我的 你抓不到我的
You’re not gonna get me. You’re not gonna get me!
我闻到你的味道了 孩子
I smell you, boy!
卑鄙
Maggot!
噢 不
Oh, no!
我来开车 你射击
I’ll drive! You shoot!
这可不太好
This isn’t going well!
射击 射击
Shoot! Shoot!
干得好
Nice shot.
那坦克现在肯定死了
That tank is definitely dead now.
好了 走吧 我们有事做了
All right, let’s go! We got business!
嘿
Hey!
嘿 我在这边
Hey! I’m over here!
我们看到那孩子了
We’ve got the boy.
小心
Watch out!
导弹
Missile!
坚持住 萨姆
Hang on, Sam!
不 不
No! No!
是恐惧还是勇气让你这么做的 人类?
Is it fear or courage that compels you, fleshling?
我要去哪儿?
Where do I go?
把火种给我 或许你还能活着做我的宠物
Give me the All Spark and you may live to be my pet.
噢 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我绝不会把火种给你的
I’m never giving you this All Spark!
噢 真是不明智
Oh, so unwise.
我逮到你了 小子
I got you, boy.
把神奇魔方拿稳了
Hold on to the Cube!
– 噢 不 噢 不 – 真恶心
– Oh, no. Oh, no! – Disgusting.
萨姆?
Sam?
你冒着生命危险保护魔方
You risked your life to protect the Cube.
没有牺牲
No sacrifice,
– 就没有收获 – 如果我无法打败霸天虎
– no victory. – Lf I cannot defeat Megatron,
你就把魔方放进我的胸膛
you must push the Cube into my chest.
我要牺牲自己来毁了它
I will sacrifice myself to destroy it.
到我身后去
Get behind me.
只剩我和你了 霸天虎
It’s you and me, Megatron.
不 是只有我了 擎天柱
No, it’s just me, Prime.
今天战斗结束的时候
At the end of this day,
有一个会活着 还有一个会倒下
one shall stand, one shall fall.
你还在为弱小而战斗 那就是你失败的原因
You still fight for the weak! That is why you lose!
战斗机60秒到位
Fighter jets in 60 seconds.
友军和敌军混在一起了 我们会标出目标的
We got friendlies mixed with bad guys. Targets will be marked.
嘿