You know, we didn’t ask to be here.
我以第七区执行官的身份命令你放下武器
I’m ordering you under S-Seven executive jurisdiction.
第七区并不存在
S-Seven don’t exist.
没错 我们不会听命于一个不存在的机构的
Right. And we don’t take orders from people that don’t exist.
– 我数5下 – 好吧 我数3下
– I’m gonna count to five. Okay. – Well, I’m gonna count to three.
– 塞门? – 是的 长官?
– Simmons? – Yes, sir?
我会照他说的办 这些人可受不了失败
I’d do what he says. Losing’s really not an option for these guys.
好吧 好吧
All right. Okay.
你想把世界的命运寄托在
Hey, you want to lay the fate of the world
这个小子的Camaro身上? 那好吧
on the kid’s Camaro? That’s cool.
不 停下 停下!
No, no!
住手! 你们都住手! 住手! 住手! 住手!
Stop! You got to stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
不 不 住手 住手! 让它走! 让它走!
No, no, stop, stop, stop! Let him go! Let him go!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
他们没伤着你吧?
They didn’t hurt you, right?
听我说 神奇魔方就在这里
Listen to me. The Cube is here
霸天虎正朝这里赶来
and the Decepticons are coming.
不 不 不用管他们 他们没事
No, no, don’t worry about them. They’re okay. Right?
他们能不会伤害你的
They’re not gonna hurt you.
退后 退后些 他没有恶意
Just back up a little bit. He’s friendly. He’s fine.
好了 来吧 放下枪 他们不会伤害你
Okay, come on. Put the guns down. They’re not gonna hurt you.
来 跟我走 我带你去找火种
Here, come with me. I’m gonna take you to the All Spark.
看哪 我们走吧 他要做什么了 他要做什么了
Okay, here we go. He doing something. He doing something.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
把这的东西带走 上尉
Message from Starfleet, Captain.
我们走吧
Let’s get to it.
他说的对 我们留下就死定了
He’s right. We stay here, we’re screwed
威震天就在隔壁的停机坪
with Megatron in the other hangar.
最近的城市距此只有22英里
Mission City is 22 miles away.
我们得把神奇魔方弄出这里
We’re gonna sneak that Cube out of here
我们将其藏于城市的某处
and we’re gonna hide it somewhere in the city.
很好! 就这么办
Good! Right.
可我们需要空军的支援
But we cannot make a stand without the Air Force.
这地方一定有无线电收发器吧!
This place must have some kind of radio link!
– 短波 民用频段 – 是的 有的
– Yes. Shortwave, CB. – Right, yes.
长官 你一定得想办法把信息传出去 我们走!
Sir, you got to figure out some way to get word out to them. Let’s move!
在外国档案室里 长官!
In the alien archive, sir!
是之前军队使用的旧式无线电收发器
There’s an old Army radio console.
– 它能否工作? – 凡事都有可能!
– Will it work? – Anything’s possible!
– 你看看 它能否… – 好了 萨姆 快上车!
– Did you see that… – All right, Sam, get it in the car!
部长先生! 请试着帮我们请求空中支援
Mr. Secretary! Get our birds in the air.
我们到达城市后 我们再找个无线电
When we get to the city, we’re gonna find a radio,
我会用无线电脉冲 引导他们 好吗?
and I’ll have Epps vector them in, okay?
出发!
Affirmative!
警报! NBE-1冷冻失败!
Warning! NBE One cryo-containment failing.
检查后备系统!
Check that backup system!
冷却系统失灵! 冷却系统失灵! 冷却系统失灵!
The cryo’s failing! You got to bump up the cryo! The cryo’s failing!
快! 快离开这里!
Come on! Get out of here!
抬头! 留心!
Heads up! Look out!
大家帮大黄蜂开条路!
Set a perimeter around the yellow vehicle!
– 这边 这边 这边走! – 上去! 我们走!
– This way, this way, this way! – Up there! Let’s go!
我是威震天!
I am Megatron!
– 神奇魔方还好吧? – 是的 它没事
– The Cube’s okay? – Yeah, it’s fine.
系上安全带
Well, put the seat belt on.
往他身上喷
Pour it on him!
我愿意为您效劳 威震天
I live to serve you, Lord Megatron.
神奇魔方在哪里?
Where is the Cube?
被几个人类拿走了
The humans have taken it.
你又一次让我感到失望 红蜘蛛 找到他们!
You fail me yet again, Starscream. Get them!
快点 Mags!
Come on, Mags!
这边 长官!
Over here, sir!
给我点时间 给我点时间
Give me a minute. Give me a minute.
给我动起来 麦克斯韦 给我动起来
Come to me, Maxwell, come to me.
插上电源
Plugged in there.
– 通电了! 启动了! – 麦克风在哪里?
– We’re hot! We’re live! – Where are the mikes?
麦克风?
Mikes?
没麦克风 这东西怎么用 塞门
This doesn’t work without mikes, Simmons.
哦 不 不 不 不 不 不!
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
我们去找找
Let’s find them.
孩子 坐下! 坐下 好吗?
Kid, get in the chair! Just get in the chair, all right?
好的 我坐下了 我坐下了
Okay, I’ll sit. I’ll sit.
他们拿走了这里的一切
They steal everything out of this place.
我们如何才能发送信♥号♥♥?
How do we get the signal out?
我们如何才能呼叫空中支援?
How do we call the Air Force?
– 格伦? – 嗯?
– Glen? – Huh?
你能否把这台电脑接上无线电
Can you hotwire this computer
然后把讯号♥传出去?
to transmit a tone through the radio?
那有什么用?
What good is that?
摩尔斯电码! 你可以用它把讯息传送出去!
Morse code! You can use this to transmit it through that!
好的 就这么办! 把它翻过来 让我看看
Okay, I’ll do it! Turn it around. Okay, let’s see.
塞门 我要把螺丝刀!
Simmons, I need a screwdriver!
是擎天柱
There’s Optimus.
快弄好了
Almost done.
那是什么东西?
What the hell was that?
把门堵住!
Barricade the door!
– 找点东西来 – 小心!
– Get something. – Watch out!
6 5 4 3…
Six, five, four, six, three.
给你! 装弹!
Here! Put some rounds in!
完全搜索
Master search.
我成功了! 我们能发送讯息了!
I got it! We’re transmitting!
照我说的写!
Send exactly what I say!
让开! 让开!
Get out of the way! Get out of the way!
烧死你 这个该死的东西! 烧死你!
Burn, you little sucker! Burn!
我是国防部长克勒 致电北方司令部司令
“This is Defense Secretary Keller. Get me NORTHCOM commander.”
– 哇哦! – 哇哦!
– Whoa! – Whoa!
那是什么东西?
What was that?
启动应急程序 黑鸟1195…
Authenticate emergency action. Blackbird 1195…
长官 我们收到来自国防部长的空袭命令
Sir, I have an authenticated air strike order from Sec Def.
– 不 不 不 不 – 怎么?
– No, no, no, no, no. – What?
是那辆警车!
It’s the same cop!
挡住他们 挡住他们 快挡住他们
Block them, block them, block them.
哦 上帝啊
Oh, my God.
太酷了 妈妈!
Cool, Mom!
情况不妙
This is so not good.
他躲在柱子后面!
He’s behind the pillar!
– 操♥你♥妈♥的… – 马吉 掩护我!
– Shoot that mother… – Maggie, cover fire!
是空军! 他们有回应了!
It’s the Air Force! They’re responding!
烧死你!
Sucker, burn!
哦 该死的!
Oh, shit!
好地! 他们派了F-22战机前来支援我们!
Yes! They’re sending F-22s to the city!
猛禽 出发 出发 出发
Raptors, let’s scramble, scramble, scramble.
攻击机群列队出发
Strike and Dark Star roll call.
注意前方
Looking out the right side.
推进暗♥杀♥盒子1A
Push to Kill Box One Alpha…
– 快 我们走! 我们走! – 快走! 快走! 快! 快!
– Come on, let’s go! Mount up! – Move out! Move out! Go! Go!
我找到短波无线电
Here, I got shortwave radios.
等等 我用这东西干什么用?
Wait. What am I supposed to do with these?
用它来联♥系♥! 我们就靠它了!
Well, use them! It’s all we got!
这东西就如同无线电家族中的古董 伙计
This is like RadioShack dinosaur radios or something, man.
有效范围最多只有20-30英里远
I’m only gonna get 20 or 30 miles out of these things.
是否有飞机在城市上空盘旋?
Are there any aircraft orbiting the city?
F-22 12点方向
F-22 at 12:00.
我计划是请求空中支援 用黑鹰直升机
All right, I want planes for air cover and get Black Hawks on station
来运送神奇魔方 你明白没有?
to extract that Cube. You got it?
空中支援已经到了! 放烟雾!
Air Force has arrived! Pop smoke!
猛禽 猛禽 听到没有?
Raptor, Raptor, do you copy?
我们看到你们了
We have you visual.
绿色烟雾作标记
Green smoke is the mark.
请求提供空中支援 派遣黑鹰前来接我们
Provide air cover and vector Black Hawks for extraction.
那是红蜘蛛!
It’s Starscream!
请回答我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!