已经翻新了膛片
They’re being retrofitted with sabot rounds now.
如果他们再袭击我们 我们会准备好迎战的
If they hit us again, we’ll be ready for them.
如果没有全球通讯系统的支持 可做不到那么好
But it won’t do us much good if we can’t get world communications back up.
嘿 孩子
Hey, kid.
我想我们的认识得时候很糟糕 哈?
I think we got off to a bad start, huh?
你一定很饿吧?
You must be hungry?
要杯拿铁吗? 双份大杯焦糖?
You want a latte? HoHo? Double venti macchiato?
我的车在哪儿?
Where’s my car?
孩子 我要你仔细听我讲
Son, I need you to listen to me very carefully.
很多人会死的
People can die here.
我们需要知道 你所知道的一切 马上就要知道
We need to know everything you know. We need to know it now.
好的
Okay.
但首先 我要拿我的车 接我爸妈
But first, I’ll take my car, my parents.
或许你该记下来
Maybe you should write that down.
噢 还有她的少年犯记录
Oh, and her juvie record.
那个要销毁 永远的
That’s got to be gone. Like, forever.
跟我来 我们谈谈你的车
Come with me. We’ll talk about your car.
谢谢
Thank you.
那人真是会敲诈
The man’s an extortionist.
好了 现在情况是这样
All right, here’s the situation.
你们都和NBEs有直接联♥系♥
You’ve all had direct contact with the NBEs.
NBEs?
NBEs?
非生物外星来客
Non-Biological Extraterrestrials.
好好适应首字母缩写
Try and keep up with the acronyms.
你将要看到的是绝对机密
What you’re about to see is totally classified.
我的老天 这是什么啊
Dear God. What is this?
我们认为当他到达北极的时候
We think when he made his approach over the north pole,
我们的重力场扰乱了他的测距术
our gravitational field screwed up his telemetry.
他在冰里沉睡 很可能是好几千年前
He crashed in the ice, probably a few thousand years ago.
1934年的时候 我们把他运到这个地方
We shipped him here to this facility in 1934.
我们叫他非生物外星来客1号♥
We call him NBE One.
先生 我并不想纠正你所想的一切
Well, sir, I don’t mean to correct you on everything you think you know,
但是 我是说 那是威震天
but, I mean, that’s Megatron.
他是狂派的领导者
He’s the leader of the Decepticons.
从1935年起他就在了
He’s been in cryostasis since 1935.
你的曾曾祖父创造了人类历史上
Your great-great-grandfather made one of the greatest discoveries
最伟大的一项发现
in the history of mankind.
事实上 你看到的是现代的
Fact is, you’re looking at the source of the modern age,
雷射 太空飞行 汽车
the microchip, lasers, spaceflight, cars,
所有的反编译 全从他身上学的
all reverse-engineered by studying him.
非生物外星来客1号♥ 我们是这么叫的
NBE One. That’s what we call it.
你认为美国♥军♥队没必要知道
And you didn’t think the United States military might need to know
你把一个敌对的外星机器人冷冻在地下室里?
that you’re keeping a hostile alien robot frozen in the basement?
在这些事件发生之前
Until these events,
我们认为已经对国♥家♥安♥全♥没什么威胁了
we had no credible threat to national security.
现在有了
Well, you got one now.
– 为什么是地球? – 是火种
– So why Earth? – It’s the All Spark.
火种? 那是什么?
All Spark? What is that?
他们来这儿找什么叫神奇魔方的东西
Well, yeah, they came here looking for some sort of cube-looking thing.
不管怎样 这位非生物外星来客先生
Anyway, Mr. NBE One here,
也叫威震天 他们是这样叫他的
AKA Megatron, that’s what they call him,
他就预示着死亡 想要用神奇魔方
who’s pretty much the harbinger of death, wants to use the Cube
来改变人类技术 从而统治宇宙
to transform human technology to take over the universe.
那是他们的计划
That’s their plan.
– 你确定吗? – 是的
– And you’re sure about that? – Yeah.
你们知道在哪儿 是不是
You guys know where it is, don’t you?
跟我来
Follow me.
你就要看到我们皇冠上的宝石了
You’re about to see our crown jewel.
碳-14测定这块东西
Carbon dating puts the Cube here
是公元前1000年左右的东西
around 10,000 BC.
“第七区”等到1913年才找到了它
The first Seven didn’t find it until 1913.
他们知道它来自外星
They knew it was alien
因为那方块上的象形文字是吻合的
because of the matching hieroglyphics on the Cube
跟非生物外星来客那块一样
as well as NBE One.
胡佛总统在它附近筑起了大坝
President Hoover had the dam built around it.
四个橄榄球场厚的混凝土
Four football fields thick of concrete.
巧妙地让外面的任何人或者
A perfect way to hide its energy from being detected by anyone
外星物种无法察觉得到那方块的能量
or any alien species on the outside.
发现火种
我是红蜘蛛 所有震天虎行动起来
路障 已出发
大力神 报到
船头浪 出发
眩晕 报到
大家向威震天致敬
等一下 等等
Wait, back up.
你说那个大坝把方块的能量隐藏了起来
You said the dam hides the Cube’s energy.
– 有多准确? – 问得好
– What kind exactly? – Good question.
请进 他们得把我们锁里面
Please step inside. They have to lock us in.
噢 哇呜
Oh, wow.
那是什么? 恶魔佛列迪跑这撒野了?
What’s that? Freddy Krueger
还是别的什么东西?
done been up in here or something?
噢 不是的 老兄
Oh, no, man.
恶魔佛列迪有四片刃 老兄
Freddy Krueger have four blades, man.
那只有三片 那是豹熊
That’s only three. That’s Wolverine!
– 对吧? 那是豹熊 – 真好玩
– Right? That’s Wolverine! – That’s very funny.
谁有什么机械设备吗?
Anybody have any mechanical devices?
黑莓? 钥匙警报? 手♥机♥?
BlackBerry? Key alarm? Cell phone?
我有部手♥机♥
I got a phone.
诺基亚真是垃圾
Nokias are real nasty.
你得尊重日本鬼子 他们深谙武士之道
You’ve got to respect the Japanese. They know the way of the samurai.
诺基亚是芬兰的
Nokia’s from Finland.
是的 不过他 你知道的 有点怪
Yes, but he’s, you know, a little strange.
他有点怪
He’s a little strange.
我们能收集那方块的放射物
We’re able to take the Cube radiation
然后收进盒子里去
and funnel it into that box.
– 有点操蛋吧? – 那东西真可怕
– Mean little sucker, huh? – That thing is freaky!
像是只怪怪的吃了兴♥奋♥剂♥的地狱兔子 哈?
Kind of like the itty-bitty Energizer Bunny from hell, huh?
他在砸盒子呢
He’s breaking the box.
上! 上! 上!
Go! Go! Go!
动起来!
Move!
先生们 他们知道方块在这呢
Gentlemen, they know the Cube is here.
班纳切克 怎么回事?
Banachek. What’s going on?
这样的 那个NBE的机库没电了…
Well, the NBE One hangar has lost power…
– 什么? – 然后备用的发电机
– What? – …and the backup generator
– 没办法关掉它 – 有兵器库么?
– is just not gonna cut it. – Do you have an arms room?
威震天! 威震天! 威震天!
Megatron! Megatron! Megatron!
我已派人去…
I’ll bring security to the…
所有人都去NBE-1停机坪!
Get everyone to the NBE One chamber now!
– 灯都灭了! – 快! 快跑!
– The lights are out! – Move it! Move it!
我们走!
Let’s go!
他们在攻击我们的发电设备!
They’re popping our generators!
威震天正在融化!
Megatron melting!
16502 我们正在失压
16502. We’re losing pressure.
待命! 去那儿!
Stand by! Set!
我们正在失压!
We’re losing pressure!
冷冻系统失常! 我们失去了对NBE1的控制
The cryogenic system is failing! We’re losing NBE One!
40毫米的穿甲弹在那桌上!
Forty millimeter sabot rounds on that table!
很好 带上所有的装备
That’s good. Get all the ammo you got.
拿上你能拿得一切 都带上
Everything you can carry. Bring it.
你得带我去找我的车
You got to take me to my car. You have to take me to my car.
它知道该如何来处理神奇魔方
He’s gonna know what to do with the Cube.
– 你的车? 它已被没收了 – 那就放了它
– Your car? It’s confiscated. – Then unconfiscate it.
我们不知道如果让它靠近神奇魔方
We do not know what will happen
会发生什么情况!
if we let it near this thing!
– 你不知道 – 或许你知道 但我不清楚
– You don’t know. – Maybe you know, but I don’t know.
你宁可坐以待毙 也不愿做些什么吗?
You just wanna sit here and wait and see what happens?
我的手中掌握着众多人的性命 年轻人
I have people’s lives at stake here, young man.
带他去找他的车!
Take him to his car!
放下武器
Drop it.
哇哦! 哇哦! 哇哦!
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa!
放下你的武器 士兵
Drop your weapon, soldier.
外星人已经发动了战争 你却要杀了我?
There’s an alien war going on and you’re gonna shoot me?
我们没打算这么做