Okay, we’re coming around.
你们俩放轻松
Easy, you two.
不 不 不 萨姆 萨姆 萨姆 别丢下我
No! No! No, Sam! Sam, don’t drop me!
萨姆 别 萨姆 不要!
Sam, don’t! Sam, don’t!
我要滑掉了 我要滑掉了
I’m slipping! I’m slipping!
– 坚持住! – 不!
– Hold on! – No!
萨姆
Sam!
好了 他动弹不了了 他被困在河里了
All right, we’ve got him pinned. We’ve got him pinned in the river.
我来射击
I’m in for the shot.
停! 停下来!
Stop! Stop!
等等! 不!
Wait! No!
开枪 抓住他 开枪
Take the shot, get him. Take the shot.
不!
No!
不! 停!
No! Stop!
停下来!
Stop!
快趴到地上 趴下!趴下!
Get down on the ground! Get down! Get down!
什么? 好吧
What? Okay.
瞧 他没有反击
Look, he’s not fighting back!
冷冻起来 冷冻 冷冻
Freeze it! Freeze it! Freeze it!
别伤害他了
Stop hurting him!
别让他动
Don’t let him move!
我抓到他了
I got him here!
不!
No!
高兴又见到我吗?
Happy to see me again?
把他和他的罪犯小朋友关到一辆车里
Put him in a car with his little criminal friend.
把那玩意给我冷冻起来 免得他变形
I want that thing frozen and ready for transport!
退后 让我去瞧瞧
Hang back. Let me check it out.
擎天柱
Optimus,
我们就站在这里袖手旁观吗?
are we just gonna stand here and do nothing?
想要不伤害人类 解救大黄蜂是不可能的
There’s no way to free Bumblebee without harming the humans.
– 但这样不对 他… – 让他们走吧
– But it’s not right. He… – Let them leave.
中国和俄♥罗♥斯♥离我们在西太平洋的
The Chinese and the Russians are nearing our area of operations
军事区很近
in the western Pacific.
我们觉得这一事件将很快失去控制
We feel like this could get out of hand real fast.
不过 接下来的几个小时很可能影响其任期
But the next couple of hours may just define his presidency.
美国和中国特遣部队距离100海里
US and Chinese task forces approaching 100 nautical miles
处于巡航导弹射程范围
of cruise missile range.
告诉指挥官
Tell the strike group commander that
在未受到攻击之前不能进行战斗
he’s not to engage unless fired on first.
– 是的 长官 – 部长先生?
– Yes, sir! – Mr. Secretary?
汤姆.班纳切克 我是第七防区的
Tom Banachek. I’m with Sector Seven,
远景研究部的
Advanced Research Division.
从没听说过 我很忙 汤姆 我想你也看得出来
Never heard of it. I’m a little busy, Tom. I think you can see that.
– 怎么回事? – 我不知道
– What’s going on here? – I don’t know.
快告诉我怎么回事
Sit rep! Talk to me!
– 整个房♥间都瘫痪了 – 我看得出来
– The whole room’s gone down, sir. – I can see that!
那个病毒程序是可以把我们毁掉的
The virus was coded to shut us down.
– 将军? – 我坐会等你
– General? – I’ll take a seat.
你说”毁了我们”是什么意思?
What do you mean, “shut us down”?
他们利用我们的网络传播到世界各地
They used our network to spread out to the whole world.
将会造成全球的通信中断
The blackout’s global.
我们将无法通讯 卫星和地缆都会没用
We have no communications, satellite and land lines are dead.
你意思就是说我都不能打电♥话♥
You mean to tell me that I cannot pick up this telephone
和我的家人说话?
and call my family?
国防部长? 我在这是受总统直接管辖的
Mr. Secretary? I’m here under direct order from the President.
你真该看看我这儿的东西
You really need to see what I have in the case.
你不得不承认有些东西
You’ll have to accept that there are certain things
你是无法立刻明白的
you won’t understand right away.
第七防区是80年前胡佛总统
Sector Seven is a special-access division of the government
秘密召集起来的部门
convened in secret under
是拥有特权的政♥府♥部门
President Hoover 80 years ago.
你或许还记得美国国家航♥空♥和航♥天♥局的
You may remember NASA JPL
喷气推进实验室丢失猎犬2号♥火星流浪者的事
lost the Beagle 2 Mars Rover.
我们要求报道任务完全失败了
We told them to report the mission a complete failure.
可事实并非如此
It wasn’t.
猎犬2号♥传送了13秒的信息
Beagle 2 transmitted 13 seconds.
这是顶级的机密
This was classified above top secret.
EDA长达170小时48分钟
EDA ended at 170 hours, 48 minutes.
远远不只是一堆的火星岩石
More than just a pile of Martian rocks.
这是从火星传来的图片
This is the image from Mars.
这是你的特别小组从 被攻击的基地那里
Here’s the image your Special Ops team was able to retrieve
取得的图片
from the base attack.
我们相信他们是属于同一骨骼类型
We believe they are of the same exoskeletal type,
很明显不是俄♥国♥人 也不是韩国人
and obviously not Russian or North Korean.
我们是在讨论侵略吗?
Are we talking about an invasion?
我们拦截了你特别小组的信息
We intercepted the message from your Special Ops team.
这些东西能够被我们的武器所伤
These things can be hurt by our weapons
而他们也知道这点
and now they know it.
那就是为什么病毒想要毁了我们
That’s why the virus shut us down,
那样我们就无法定位他们的下一次进攻了
so we can’t coordinate against their next attack,
那样的话我猜我可笑的政♥府♥
which I would bet my ridiculous government
工资就能发下来了
salary is coming soon.
通过国家警卫队频道通知舰队指挥官
Get word to our fleet commanders over the National Guard frequency.
这是一种短波射电波道 可能还在工作
It’s a shortwave radio channel. It might be still working.
告诉他们调转船头马上回来 马上
Tell them to turn their ships around and come home. ASAP!
通知所有指挥官准备好即将来临的袭击
And inform all commands to prepare for imminent attack.
NELLIS空军基地
蓝尼上尉
Captain Lennox,
我们现在需要你和你的队伍的支援
we need you and your team to come with us right now!
我们走吧!
Let’s go!
她在里面
She’s in here.
出什么事了?
What’s going on?
你跟我一起
You’re coming with me.
– 你要作为我的顾问 – 我也要?
– You’re going to be my advisor. – Me, too?
这位是谁?
Who’s this?
– 他是我的顾问 – 他也来
– He’s my advisor. – He comes, too.
– 那么… – 他们凭什么抓你?
– So… – What’d they get you for?
我买♥♥了辆车 结果变成了外星机器人
I bought a car. Turned out to be an alien robot.

Wow.
谁知道?
Who knew?
安排进个洞 小心后面
Make a hole! Watch your back!
好了 就让它来告诉我们吧
Please, let this work.
开动 擎天柱
Fire it up, Optimus.
密♥码♥
The code.
眼镜里的密♥码♥说明
The code on these glasses indicates
说明火种离这里230英里远
the All Spark is 230 miles from here.
我感觉震天虎已经准备全动员了
I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize.
他们肯定也知道这儿了
They must know it’s here, as well.
大黄蜂怎么办?
What about Bumblebee?
我们不能就这样让他去死
We can’t just leave him to die
不能让他成为人类的实验品
and become some human experiment!
如果我们不完成任务 他会死得毫无意义
He’ll die in vain if we don’t accomplish our mission.
大黄蜂是个坚强的战士 这就是他想要的
Bumblebee is a brave soldier. This is what he would want.
我们为什么要为拯救人类而战?
Why are we fighting to save the humans?
人类不过是个原始而暴♥力♥的种族
They’re a primitive and violent race.
我们那么不同吗?
Were we so different?
他们是年轻的种族 他们还有很多需要学习
They’re a young species. They have much to learn.
但我看到了他们的善良
But I’ve seen goodness in them.
自♥由♥是所有有知觉的生物的权利
Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.
你们都知道只有一种方法 来结束这场战斗
You all know there’s only one way to end this war.
我们必须毁掉神奇魔方
We must destroy the Cube.
如果不成功 我就把它融进我胸口的火种里
If all else fails, I will unite it with the spark in my chest.
那是自杀
That’s suicide.
神奇魔方是原能量 那会毁了你们两个的
The Cube is raw power. It could destroy you both.
这是为了这个星球和平必要的牺牲
A necessary sacrifice to bring peace to this planet.
我们不能让人类 来为我们的错误付出代价
We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes.
能和你们一起共事真的很高兴
It’s been an honor serving with you all.
– 汽车人 出发 – 出发
– Autobots, roll out! – We rolling!
全组注意 举枪致敬
Team attention! Present arms!
放松 上尉 中士 我拿到你们拍的图片了 干得好
At ease. Captain, Sergeant. Got your intel. Excellent work.
谢谢 长官 直升机武装怎样了?
Thank you, sir. What about the gunships?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!