I need you to be quiet for five minutes.
10分钟 好么?
Ten minutes. Okay?
求你了 我求你们了 你们弄得太大声了
Please, I’m begging you. You got to… You’re making a racket.
我无法专心去找
I can’t concentrate.
你想我找东西 我却在听你们的动静
You want me to look and I’m hearing…
冷静点 冷静点
Calm down, calm down.
你得做点什么 你得做点什么
You got to do something here. You got to do something here.
– 汽车人 撤退 – 谢谢 5分钟 求你了
– Autobots, fall back. – Thank you. Please, for five minutes.
好么? 好么? 好的
Good? Good? Okay.
– 行动 – 走开
– Move! – Get away!
你们怎么回事? 就不能安静点么?
What’s the matter with you? Can’t you be quiet?
他想让我们安静点
He wants us to be quiet.
地震了 快 快 快 快 快 快 地震了
Earthquake! Move, move, move, move, move! Earthquake!
朱蒂 朱蒂 到桌子下面去 快 蹲下 保护好自己
Judy! Judy, get under the table! Move it! Duck and cover right now!
你怎么这么快就跑过去了?
How did you get over there so fast?
哇噢 动静可不小
Wow! That was tingly!
– 你得试试 – 是呀 看起来很有趣
– You got to try that! – Yeah, that looks fun.
– 萨姆? – 萨米?
– Sam? – Sammy?
– 那到底是什么? – 不知道
– What the hell is that? – I don’t know.
– 萨姆 – 真是奇怪
– Sam? – That’s weird.
– 萨姆 – 力捷 点灯
– Sam! – Ratchet, point the light.
– 快点啊 – 听着 现在有个大问题
– Come on, hurry. – Listen, we got a major issue in here.
灯怎么回事? 把灯关上
What’s with the light? You gotta stop the light.
搞什么? 关上 你该叫他关上
What’s going on? Turn it off. You gotta tell him to shut it off.
– 关了 – 萨姆 你在吗?
– Shut it off. – Sam, are you in there?
门怎么会锁了呢?
How come the door’s locked?
你知道规矩的 在我的房♥子里不许锁门!
You know the rules. No doors locked in my house!
他要开始数数了
You know he’ll start counting
– 如果你不开门的话 – 再给你一次机会 5
– if you don’t open the door! – One more chance. Five…
噢 天啊
Oh, dear.
– 4 他开始数数了 – 已经失控了 伙计
– Four. It’s coming off the hinges, pal. – He’s counting!
– 萨姆 开门吧 – 3
– Sam, just open the door. – Three.
– 噢 天啊 – 2
– Oh, my. – Two.
– 他在数数了 – 退后
– He’s counting. – Stand back.
怎么了? 那球棒怎么回事?
What’s up? What’s with the bat?
你在跟谁讲话?
Who were you talking to?
– 我在跟你说 – 你怎么浑身是汗 还这么脏
– I’m talking to you. – Why are you so sweaty and filthy?
我是个孩子啊 你知道的 十几岁的孩子
I’m a child. You know, I’m a teenager.
我们听到说话声和噪音 我们以为你或许…
We heard voices and noises and we thought maybe you were…
我们怎么想并不重要 那灯是什么?
It doesn’t matter what we thought. What was that light?
没 什么灯? 怎么了? 没灯啊 爸爸 没有灯!
No, what light? What? There’s no light, Dad! There’s no light!
你手里有两盏灯 就是这个
You got two lights in your hand! That’s what it is.
– 或许是反光啦 – 门下面有灯光
– Maybe it bounced… – There was light under the door.
听着 你不能…你不能
Look, you can’t… You can’t
就这么随便闯进我的房♥间
just bounce into my room like that.
你要敲门 要先打招呼
You got to knock. You got to communicate.
– 我们敲了5分钟的门 – 我不是小孩子了
– We knocked for five minutes. – I’m a teenager.
– 我们敲了 – 没有
– We knocked. – You didn’t knock.
– 你在对着我大吼 好吗? – 不是的
– You were screaming at me, okay? – No.
你们这是在镇♥压♥
This is repression, what you’re doing here.
你们要毁了我的青春 好吗?
You’re ruining my youth, okay?
噢 看在上帝的份上
Oh, for Pete’s sakes!
你也太爱生气了 你是不是在自♥慰♥?
You are so defensive! Were you masturbating?
– 朱蒂 – 我…
– Judy. – Was I…
– 不 妈妈 – 别说了 好吗
– No, Mom. – Zip it, okay?
– 没关系的 – 不 我不是在自♥慰♥!
– It’s okay. – No, I don’t masturbate!
这种话不该从你嘴里说出来
That’s not something for you to bring up.
– 这是父子之间的事 好吗? – 父子之间
– That’s a father-and-son thing, okay? – Father-son thing.
我是说 你用不着直说那个词
I mean, you don’t have to call it that word
如果让你觉得不自在的话
if that makes you uncomfortable.
你可以叫作萨姆的欢乐时光啊
You can call it Sam’s happy time or…
– 欢乐时光? – 我的独处时间…
– Happy time? – …my special alone time…
– 住嘴 – 妈妈
– Stop. – Mom.
– 朱蒂 别说了 – 我和自己…
– Judy, stop. – …with myself.
– 妈妈 你不能进来之后就… – 对不起
– Mom, you can’t come in and… – I’m sorry.
这一晚上都很奇怪 我得喝点什么
It’s just been a weird night. I’ve had a little bit to drink.
– 不 不 爸爸 – 是啊 我们看到一束灯光
– No, no, Dad. – Yeah, well, we saw a light.
噢 家长啊
Oh, parents.
不知道是哪里来的 不过就是看到的
I don’t know where it was, but we saw it.
地震! 又开始了 又地震了! 快到门口去
Earthquake! It’s another one! Another earthquake! Get in the doorway!
– 好吧! – 余震! 余震!
– Okay! – Aftershock! Aftershock!
– 好了! – 余震! 余震!
– Okay! – Aftershock! Aftershock!
噢 我讨厌这样
Oh, I hate these.
会过去的 一定会的 藏起来 快 快点藏起来
Got to ride it out. Ride it out! Quick, hide.
– 嘿 灯光又出现了 – 藏? 什么?
– Hey, the lights are back on. – – Hide? What?
– 哪里? – 快 从浴缸里出来
– Where? – Come on, get out of that tub.
你就不能拿安全当回事儿吗?
Can’t you take safety seriously?
– 天啊 这地板太脏了 萨姆 – 噢 天啊 天啊
– Good Lord, this floor is filthy, Sam. – Oh, oh, man! Man. Oh.
噢 不! 看院子里 院子被毁了
Oh, no! Look at the yard. The yard is destroyed.
朱蒂? 快点打电♥话♥给政♥府♥ 变压器爆♥炸♥了!
Judy? Better call the city. We got a blown transformer!
电线杆的火花到处溅
Power pole’s sparking all over the place!
噢 天啊 这院子算是废了
Oh, man. Yard’s a waste.
没用了 完了
Trashed. Gone.
– 一团糟 整个院子一团糟 – 你开玩笑吧
– It’s a wash. The whole yard. – You’re kidding.
父母都很生气
The parents are very irritating.
– 是啊是啊 是啊 – 我能把他们弄走吗?
– Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Can I take them out?
铁皮 你知道我们不伤人的
Ironhide, you know we don’t harm humans.
你是怎么了?
What is with you?
我只是说我们可以这样 是个选择而已
Well, I’m just saying we could. It’s an option.
我们听到你在跟什么人讲话 萨姆
We heard you talking to somebody, Sam.
– 我们想知道是谁 – 妈妈 我说…
– We wanna know who. – Mom, I told…
嗨 我是麦克娜
Hi. I’m Mikaela.
我是…我是萨姆的朋友
I’m a… I’m a friend of Sam’s.
天啊 你好漂亮 最漂亮的就是她了吧
Gosh, you’re gorgeous. Isn’t that the prettiest girl?
– 她会听到的 妈妈 – 谢谢
– She can hear you talking, Mom. – Thank you.
噢 我的天 真抱歉要你听到我们的家务事
Oh, my goodness. I’m sorry you had to hear our little family discussion about…
– 很抱歉打扰到你们了 – 我的背包在你那里吗
– Sorry that we’re bugging you. – Do you have my backpack?
– 来吧 亲爱的 我们走 – 噢 在厨房♥里
– Come on, hon. Let’s go. – Oh, it’s in the kitchen.
噢 是啊 好的 好
Oh, yes. Okay. Okay.
– 恩 – 你妈妈人真好
– Yeah. – Your mom’s so nice.
你帮我分散爸爸妈妈的注意力
I want you to distract my parents
我好溜出去把这副眼镜给他们 好吗?
while I slip out and get these glasses to them, okay?
– 罗纳德.维奇特 – 是维特维奇 你是谁?
– Ronald Wickity? – It’s Witwicky. Who are you?
我们是政♥府♥部门 第七防区
We’re the government. Sector Seven.
– 从没听过 – 也不会听过了
– Never heard of it. – Never will.
你儿子是阿奇博尔德.维奇特船长的
Your son’s the great-grandson of Captain
曾孙子 是不是?
Archibald Wickity, is he not?
是维特维奇
It’s Witwicky.
我能进去吗? 先生
May I enter the premises, sir?
罗 前院里都是人
Ron, there’s guys all over the front yard.
这里发生什么事了?
What the heck is going on here?
昨晚你儿子报告了一辆车子被盗
Your son filed a stolen car report last night.
我们认为这涉及国♥家♥安♥全♥事务
We think it’s involved in a national security matter.
– 他们弄坏了我的蔷薇树 – 国♥家♥安♥全♥?
– They’re ripping up my rose bushes! – National security?
没错 国♥家♥安♥全♥
That’s right. National security.
我的天啊 罗 到处都是他们的人
My God, Ron, they’re everywhere.
房♥子周围全都是穿西装的人 快看啊!
There’s guys in suits all around the house! Look at this!
麻烦别踩草坪好吗?
Could you stay off the grass?
给我一个样本和同位素读数
Get me a sample and some isotope readings.
他们在拔我的树!
They’re pulling bushes out of the ground!
我的上帝啊 别再碰我的树了!
Good Lord! They’ve got to get their hands off my bush!
– 把球棒放下 夫人 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 那是我的…
– Drop the bat, ma’am. – Hey, hey, hey, that’s my…
我手里的枪可有子弹
I’m carrying a loaded weapon.
但你最好让那群家伙离开我的草坪
But you’d better get those guys out of my garden
不然我就要把他们爆打一顿!
or I am gonna beat the crap out of them!
你有什么感冒的症状吗? 关节痛? 发烧?
Are you experiencing any flu-like symptoms? Aching joints? Fever?
– 没有! – 这是怎么回事?
– No! – What is this?
你好吗 孩子 你叫萨姆?
How you doing, son? Is your name Sam?
– 是的 – 那好 需要你跟我们走一趟
– Yeah. – Well, I need you to come with us.
喔 过分了啊
Whoa, way out of line.
先生 我在很礼貌的邀请 让开