好吧
Alright.
我只是来看看你做了没有
I just came over to see if you did it.
做什么?
Did what?
让你的老二缩进去
Got your dick turned inside out.
做了
Yes.
你不进来吗?
Won’t you come in?
一下子就好了
Just for a little while?
我有东西要给你,拜托嘛
I have something for you.
什么东西?
What?
拜托嘛
Please.
你♥爸♥妈的家漂亮多了
Your parents’ house is a lot nicer.
我爸妈的家是他们的
My parents’ house comes with my parents.
你不是说我们是犹太人吗?
I thought you said we were Jewish.
你只有四分之一 遗传错的那四分之一
And you’re only a quarter. The wrong quarter.
我要把学分修完 我想去教书
I’m gonna finish up my degree. I thought I’d take up teaching…
或许租个房♥子
…maybe rent a house some place…
找个有院子的房♥子
…some place with a yard.
你要给我什么?
What have you got for me?
等一下
Hang on a minute.
我很想念你
I’ve missed you.
坐吧
Have a seat.
你近来好吗?
So how have you been?
我还好啦
I’m doing alright.
能不能再多透露一些事?
Would you care to divulge a few more details?
我在拍电影 – 真的吗?
I’m making a movie. – You are?
我早就说过我办得到
I told you I could.
他们已经在广♥告♥了
They’re already doing the advertisement for it.
“断背洞”
“Cowabunghole”.
他是狄伦李维,是个大明星
That’s Dylan Reeves. He’s a big star.
你在这里耶
And there’s you.
这张照片不错
It’s a very… nice picture.
我喜欢你的头发
I like your hair.
你想看的话我可以帮你打折
If you wanna, I could get you a discount when it comes out.
谢谢你,你真体贴
Thank you. That’s very considerate.
这是在比佛利 购物中心买♥♥的衣服 在比佛利山庄
I got these clothes at the Beverly Center, Beverly Hills.
你要不要喝可乐?
Would you like a coke?
我要喝啤酒
I’II take a beer.
好吧
Alright.
年轻人
Young man…
把脏球鞋踩在我的新茶几上
…if you think you can put your dirty shoes on my brand new coffee table…
你一定是皮在痒
…you’re gonna have to think again.