天呐,我的经期全乱了 – 你没有经期
God, my cycle’s all out of whack! – You don’t have cycles!
荷尔蒙就是荷尔蒙
Hormones are hormones.
你和我都要服用荷尔蒙
Yours and mine just happen to come in little purple pills.
年轻人,麻烦帮我们打包 – 好的
Young man! May we get some doggie bags here, please? – Yes, ma’am.
我要把他的汉堡肉带回家煎熟
I am going to finish cooking his hamburger at home!
莫瑞,皮夹给我
Murray, give me your wallet!
这是两百块 剩下的再从保险箱拿给你
Here’s 200 dollars. We’ll get the rest out of the safe.
不过有一个条件
There’s one condition.
我要托比留下来跟我
I want Toby to stay here with me.
你想留下来吧?
Wouldn’t you like that, honey?
你可以有自己的房♥间
You could have your own little apartment.
我们会替你翻修客房♥
We’ll remodel the guest house!
你要不要打网球? 我们俱乐部有八个新网球场
Do you like to play tennis? We have 8 new courts at the Country Club.
我和莫瑞都觉得 你需要一个幸福安稳的家
Murray and I just feel that you need a stable, loving family…
得到所有应有的机会
…with the means to give you every chance that you deserve.
托比,这个给你
Toby! There you are, baby!
半义式别♥墅♥,半乡村俱乐部
Half Italian villa, half Country Club.
美丽是比较出来的 – 我的家人没得比较
Beauty is relative. – Not my relatives!
真希望家人能真正认识我一次
I wish just once they’d look at me and see me.
一次就好,看清楚我
That’s all. Just really see me.
他们为何对我这么好?
Why are they being so nice to me?
你觉得我应该留下来吗?
You think I ought to stay here?
你想留吗?
Do you want to?
这里还不错
It’s pretty nice.
做对你最好的选择
I think you ought to do whatever you think is best for you.
假如你想的话
But if you want…
你也可以跟我住
…you can come and live with me.
我给不起你这些东西 但是过日子应该没问题
I can’t give you anything like this, but I’m sure we can manage something.
你真的自杀过吗?
Did you really try to kill yourself?
我吞了一整瓶的镇静剂
I swallowed half a bottle of Nembutal.
然后我就吓得打急救电♥话♥了
Then I panicked and called 911.
说不定你不适合自杀 – 或许吧
Maybe you’re not the suicidal type. – Maybe.
除非我妈说得对 我就是三分钟热度
Unless my mother is right and I just can’t stick to a decision.
请进
Come in.
你睡不着吗? – 对啊
Can’t you sleep? – Not really.
你需要什么吗?
Do you need something?
来杯牛奶? – 不要
A glass of milk? – No.
怎么了?
What is it?
我现在一定很丑
I must look awful.
你很漂亮
You look good.
你漂亮极了
You look well.
别担心
Don’t worry.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
做我最擅长的事
What I’m good at.
不要… – 没关系,我想这么做
No! No! – It’s okay. I want to.
你一定会喜欢,我保证
You’II like it, I promise.
我不想喜欢,我根本不想要
I don’t wanna like it. I don’t wanna it at all.
好吧
Okay.
就算要我娶你也可以
I’II marry you if you want.
我不管你家多大 我只想和你在一起
I don’t care how big your place is. I just wanna be with you.
我觉得你很性感,布莉
I think you’re sexy, Bree.
就好像… 我看清楚你了
It’s like… I can see you.
天呐
Oh, God.
别这样,穿好衣服 我是认真的 马上穿好,别这样
Oh, no. Put your clothes on. I mean it. Right now. Stop it.
怎么了? – 你能不能稍微遮掩一下?
What’s the matter? – Would you please just cover yourself up?!
我真是糗毙了 – 才不会呢
I am such a total shit. – No, you’re not.
有件事我早就该告诉你了
There’s something I should have told you a long time ago.
你一定会恨我
You’re gonna hate me.
我其实不是…
I’m not really… exactly…
不属于任何教会
…affiliated with the church.
我早就猜到了
I already figured that out.
什么?
What?
那是我的爸妈
It’s my mom and dad.
这是你妈
It’s your mom…
和我的合照
…and me.
托比…
Toby…
对不起
…I’m so sorry.
我知道不应该骗你 我知道你一定很失望
I know I shouldn’t have lied to you. I know how disappointed you must be…
只有小套房♥,没有豪♥宅♥
…your one bedroom apartment instead of a mansion…
是犹太人血统,不是印地安人
…half Jewish instead of half Indian.
托比!
Toby!
往好处看,我们彼此了解
Why don’t we look on the bright side? We’ve gotten to know each other…
知道彼此的优缺点 我们还是好朋友吧?
…our strengths and weaknesses. And we’re still good friends. Aren’t we?
对不起,我不是故意伤害你
I’m so sorry! I truly… Really I didn’t mean to hurt you!
或许我妈说得对 我是不良示范
My mother’s probably right. I’m a terrible influence.
拜托,我现在很尴尬 我应该… 托比,等一下
Please, this is a terrible time for me. I should be… Toby, wait!
你不是我爸!
You are not my father!
天啊
Oh, God!
亲爱的
Honey…
这里…
There…
好了,他不是故意的 他只是有点不高兴
He didn’t mean it, honey… He’s just a bit upset…
没事了
There now…
没事了
There… There…
托比走了
Toby’s gone!
他拿了我的钱包 还有我的野马雕像
He took my purse and my bucking bronco statue.
你打算怎么办,史丹利?
What do you want to do, Sta…?
布莉
Bree!
他17岁,但你不知道他的生日
He’s 17, but you don’t know his date of birth?
你和失踪的男孩的关系是?
What’s your relationship to the missing boy?
我是他老爸
I am his father.
你能不能展开协寻什么的? – 我们会尽力而为
Can’t you put out an APB or something? – We’ll do our best.
很抱歉,如果他不想被找到
I’m sorry to say this, but chances are if he doesn’t wanna be found…
那他可能就永远失踪了
…he’s gonna stay lost.

Hey!
我是布莉
This is Bree.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
一切都很顺利 手术都非常成功
Everything’s fine. The surgery was a complete success.
小姐,你好啊
Hello, my baby!
你觉得怎样?
How are you feeling?
别说感觉像个全新的女人
And don’t say “like a new woman”!
我觉得自己像是中世纪异教♥徒♥
I… feel like a… medieval heretic…
被一根又大又粗的木桩 给刺穿了
…impaled on a very large and very thick… stake…
木桩上还有刺人的碎片
…with splinters.
帽子很好看
Nice hat!
这是别人送我的
It was a present.
布莉,我觉得有点不对劲?
Bree, why do I get the feeling that there’s something not quite right?
上礼拜你说这会是 你毕生最快乐的一天
Last week you said this was gonna be the happiest day of your life.
上礼拜是很久以前的事了
Last week was a long time ago.
说吧
Talk to me.
我搞砸了
I fucked up.
好痛啊
It hurts.
宝贝
Oh, my sweetie…
有心就会痛啊
That’s what hearts do.
对不起
I’m sorry.
哭出来吧,这样很好
No. Let it out.
这样很好
This is good.
(西班牙语)
¡Ay! ¡Qué regalo para mí!
我喜欢吃墨西哥菜 – 我喜欢吃墨西哥菜
Amo la comida mexicana. – Amo la comida mexicana.
我也喜欢费南多
¡Y amo… a Fernando!
我喜欢吃墨西哥菜
Amo la comida mexicana. Mexicana.
再过十五分钟学校就要关门了
School’s going to be closing in about 15 minutes.
韦恩,这真的很难
Wayne, this is really hard. Do you think you could give me a hand?
性教育
Sex education.
好了,卡!
Alright, cut!
拉奇又需要帮忙了 过来吧
Lucky, needs help again! Let’s go!
你有没有吃伟哥? – 大约两个小时前
Did you take your Viagra? – Yes, ma’am.
拜托,要专心点,可以吗?
Christ, kid! You’ve got to focus! Can you focus?
我们进度落后了,要加紧赶工
We are behind schedule. We’ve got to move!
托比
Toby!
别以为我会原谅你 因为我不原谅你
Don’t think that I’m fucking forgiving you, because I’m not.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!