I found him…
找到它 不会吧
…in your step-father’s garage.
拿去
Here…
起床了
Rise and shine!
走吧 我们走
Come on! Let’s go!
我周末要回到洛杉矶
I’ve got to be in L.A. By the end of the week.
我替你找份电♥话♥销♥售♥的工作
What would you say if I told you I could set you up with a job…
在电♥话♥营销领域?
…in the telemarketing field?
电♥话♥销♥售♥的好处是… 不管你住哪里都无所谓
The nice thing about telemarketing is you can live any place.
我可以在奥斯汀让你下车
I could drop you off in… Austin.
我要去加州 我生父在那里有豪♥宅♥ 附游泳池
I’m going to California. My real dad has a mansion there with a pool.
你对十年后的生活有何展望?
What do you see your life like, 10 years from now?
可能在宠物店找份工作吧 养一只狗,或许生几个小孩
Probably get a job at a pet store. Have a dog, maybe some kids.
小孩?
Kids!
我一直很想有小孩
I always wanted kids.
你的目标可以
Perhaps you ought to aim for something a little…
比宠物店再高点
…higher than working in a pet store.
喜欢动物可以去当兽医 或是动物学家
If you like animals, you could become a veterinarian or a zoologist.
我没香烟了 – 真可惜
I’m out of cigarettes. – Quel dommage!
那是什么意思?
What does “quel dommage” mean?
意思是你不准再买♥♥香烟了
It means you’re not getting any cigarettes.
你是男生还是女生?
Are you a boy or a girl?
转回来,不要去烦别人
Turn around and stop bothering people!
玛格丽特? 幸亏你在家
Margaret! Thank God!
我在阿肯色州的鸟地方
I am in the middle of Arkansas…
竟然被小女孩质疑性别 我快撑不下去了
…and an 8-year-old child just read me! I can’t handle this!
我昨晚还露宿野外 跟满地的虫子席地而睡
I had to camp out last night on the ground with bugs!
他真的无可救药
He is impossible.
我不能当散财大娘 还有五天就要动手术了
I can’t throw away all my savings! My surgery’s only 5 days away.
达拉斯?我不知道 大概四、五个小时吧,怎样?
Dallas? I don’t know. 4 or 5 hours. Why?
等一下
Hold on.
托比!
Toby!
你要不要介绍新朋友 给我认识?
Would you mind introducing me to your new friend?
泰乐
Taylor.
对,她是泰乐
Yeah, this is Taylor.
很高兴认识你,泰乐
It’s nice to meet you, Taylor.
这是怎么回事?
What’s going on here?
过来,你妈在车上等你
Come on! Your mother’s waiting for you in the car!
你最好小心 别让他拐骗无辜少女
You better watch out he doesn’t get some poor innocent girl in trouble.
小心别让她毁了 无辜少男的人生
You better watch out she doesn’t ruin some poor innocent boy’s life!
你去座位上等我
You, go wait for me at the table!
玛格丽特? 我觉得我不太适合做母亲
Margaret! I really don’t think I am cut out to be a mother.
亲爱的主啊 感谢您赐与食物
Dear God, bless this meal…
请给予托比力量别再吸毒了
…and please help Toby to find the strength not to take any more drugs…
等我们到了洛杉矶 他可以找到工作 租一间好公♥寓♥
…so that in L.A. He can get a job and find a nice apartment.
即使他永远找不到生父
So that even if he never finds his real father…
也能独♥立♥地生活 阿门
…he can lead an independent life. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
店里有很屌♥的帽子在卖♥♥ 只要10块钱
There’s a really cool hat back there. It’s only $10.
我的鼻子都要晒焦了
My nose is getting sunburned…
吃你的蔬菜
Eat your vegetables.
用叉子
You might wanna use a fork.
不妨试试看
Just an idea.
这样吧
I’II tell you what.
买♥♥那顶帽子有一个条件 不准再吸毒
You can have that hat on one condition: No more drugs.
我说真的
I mean it.
一言为定?
Deal?
一言为定
Deal.
我要送你一个礼物
I got you a present.
谢谢你,我很… 感动
Thank you. I’m very… touched.
戴戴看
Put it on!
很好看耶
That looks good.
你给我坐好啦
You get back in here!
你知不知道那样有多危险? 快进来
Do you have any idea how dangerous that is?! In! In! In!
进来!
Okay!
进来啦 – 我有抓住啊 你想害我心脏病发吗?
Get in! – I was holding on. You wanna give me a heart attack?
我吓到你了吗?
Did I scare you?
我们要去达拉斯干嘛?
Why are we going to Dallas?
我有个同事 安排地方给我们过夜
An associate of mine has arranged a place for us to stay for the night.
这个玛丽·艾伦很大方 要接待我们
This Mary Ellen is being very generous to offer us her hospitality, so…
希望你要好好地表现
…I hope you’ll be on your best behavior.
我一直都表现良好
I’m always on my best behavior.
布莉和托比,对吧?
Sabrina and Toby, right?
我是玛丽·艾伦,请进
I’m Mary Ellen. Come on in!
我家有个小聚会 你们进来当成自己的家吧
I’m having a little get-together, but you two just make yourselves at home!
玛丽·艾伦,过来 费莉莎要给我们看她的新阴♥道♥
Mary Ellen, come here! Alicia’s showing us her new vagina!
对不起,他们有点放纵
I’m sorry. They’re feeling a little feisty.
各位,她是布莉 这位英俊的护花使者是托比
Everybody, this is Sabrina, and her handsome escort here is Toby.
嗨 – 大家好
Hi! – Hi yo!
玛格丽特说你们很低调
Margaret said you were stealth!
我在公众场合很低调 但这是在自己家里
I am, in public. This is the privacy of my own home!
欢迎参加性别荣耀总统日
Welcome to the first meeting of the Gender Pride President’s Day…
周末加勒比海游轮之旅 筹备委员会的会议第一次
…Weekend Caribbean Cruise Planning Committee!
我们先走了 – 不
We have to go. – No!
我们不认识 她是朋友的朋友
We don’t. She’s a friend of a friend of a friend…
快来嘛 – 别放不开,是派对耶
Come on! – Don’t be so uptight. It’s a party!
玛格丽特说你快要动手术了
Margaret told me you were planning to have your surgery soon.
托比不知道我的事
Toby doesn’t know about me.
你对他保密?
You’re stealth to him?!
哦 甜心 – 放心,我们都是过来人
Oh, sugar dumpling! – Don’t worry, honey, we’ve all been there.
我会偷偷告诉大家
I’II pass the word.
我们一见面就变成知心好友了
It was one of those instant best friend things.
但当时我们都是异性恋男人 还能怎么办呢?
But at the time we were both straight men. What could you do with that?
我们在同一天动手术
We had our surgery on the same day.
最后在恢复室里手牵手
We ended up holding hands in the recovery room.
现在这位美女是我的挚爱
And now this gorgeous creature is the love of my life.
我们在跟你朋友 谈变性生活方式
We were telling you friend a bit about the transsexual lifestyle.
你在教会不习惯这种事吧
Not what you’re used to in church, huh?
这是阴♥道♥扩张器 她上个月刚动手术
These are vaginal dilators. She just had her surgery last month.
这是基努二号♥ 这是基努三号♥ – 基努一号♥在哪?
This is Keanu 2. And this is Keanu 3. – Where’s Keanu 1?
我们不想给他添什么丑闻
…and we don’t wanna hear a snarky remark about him.
我们不是性别不明 是性别两全
We’re not gender-challenged. We’re gender-gifted.
我当过女人,也当过男人
I’ve been woman and I’ve been man, and I know more things…
我知道的玩法比你们多太多
…than you single-sexed people can even imagine.
大哥,我以为你是真正的男人
Dude, I thought you were a real guy.
我们跟大家打成一片
We walk among you.
那个穿粉红色的家伙好怪
That poor thing couldn’t pass on a dark night at 200 yards.
粉红色的
In the pink.
你要把眼睛擦亮一点 她可是个GG
You better check your T-dar, honey. She’s a G. G!
什么? – 货真价实的女人 她是玫琳凯推广小姐
A what? – A genuine girl… from Mary Kay!
只要让她试妆 就送彩妆简易包
If you let her do a color trial, she’II give you a free compact.
#Give me a home where the buffalo roam… #
#… and the deer and the antelope play… #
#… with each other. #
#Where seldom is heard a discouraging word… #
#… and the skies are not cloudy all day. #
各位
Everybody!
对不起
Sorry!
麻烦你拿睡袍给我 粉红色丝质那件
Could you hand me my robe, please? The pink… satin.
就在…
It’s by the…
谢谢你
Thank you.
我吃药会有讨厌的副作用 那是利尿剂
It’s an unfortunate side-effect of my… pills. They’re a… diuretic.
好恶心
Gross!
利尿剂啦 是小号♥会变多,不是大号♥
A diuretic… It means you go number 1, not number 2.
那些冒牌女人的事我很抱歉
Listen, I’m… sorry about those Ersatz women.
什么?
What?
冒牌就是假的 明明不是,还假装自己是
“Ersatz” means phony, something pretending to be something it’s not.
我觉得他们很好啊
I thought they were nice.
动物学家就是在动物园工作吧
Zoologists are the guys that work in the zoos, right?
对,还有其他地方
Yes, among other places.
我没见过生父 我妈没提起过他
I never met my real dad. My mom never talked about him.
但我要和他一起住 等我存够了钱
I’m gonna go live with him. As soon as I get enough money…
买♥♥几件像样的衣服
…I can get some nice clothes…