Callicoon. – Where’s Callicoon?
你家人在那里吗?
Is that where your family is?
我妈死了 她中风
My mother’s dead. She had a stroke.
还有别人吗?
Is there anyone else?
有个继父 – 太好了
I had a stepfather. – That’s wonderful!
我和他相处得不好
Me and him don’t get along.
为什么? – 你问太多了
Why not? – TMI
你问太多了
Too much information.
祖父母呢?姑妈?叔叔?
What about grandparents? Aunts? Uncles?
我不需要家人 我可以照顾自己
I don’t need any family. I can take care of myself.
我习惯独来独往
I’m a Ioner.
太好了 精神可嘉
That’s wonderful. That’s the spirit.
我一直没机会谢谢你保释我
I’ve been meaning to thank you for bailing me out.
别客气
You’re welcome.
我在牢里决定不再拉皮条
I decided in jail, I’m going to give up hustling.
太“坠”落了 – 是“堕”落
It’s degradable. – Degrading.
这里住了几个人? – 3个
How many… people inhabit… this place? – 3.
毒瘾犯只想着今天爽就好 什么理想也没有
Junkies just live for the day, no ambition or anything.
你有理想吗? – 有
You have ambition? – Yeah.
我要进军演艺圈
I’m gonna get a career in the movies.
十、二十、四十
10… 20… 40.
六十、八十 一百
60… 80… 100.
拿去吧
Here.
这样够你过一阵子了吗? – 可以啊,老哥,太好了
Will it hold you for a while? – Yeah. Dude, this is great.
请你别再叫我“老哥”了
I wish you’d stop calling me “dude”!
好吧,我最好马上就来
Well, I best be on my way.
或许我改天去找你 电影不是都在那里拍的吗?
Maybe I’ll see you out there. That’s where they make the movies, right?
我要搭便车去那里,大概… 明天吧
I’m gonna hitchhike out there, like… tomorrow.
不行
You can’t.
你不能违反假释 留下犯罪记录
You don’t wanna add jumping bail to your permanent record.
我会改名
I’II change my street name.
比如改成史丹利 屎丹 超级屎丹
Something like Stanley. Stan. Stan the Man.
这是我爸的名字
That’s my dad’s name.
这是他的照片
There’s his picture.
他和我妈
He’s with my mom.
你还好吧?
Are you okay?
我有点头晕
I’m a little dizzy.
比佛利山庄在海边吧?
Beverly Hills is close to the ocean, right?
改天我也去学冲浪 把头发染成金色去拍电影
Maybe I’ll learn how to surf. Dye my hair blonde for the movies.
那里的人喜欢金发 “金爽快”、“金发猛♥男♥”
They love blonds there. “Blond in Blond”, “Stocks and Blonds”…
“金色后♥庭♥花” 我不搞后面来的
…”Bodacious Blond Bottoms”. Not that I’m a bottom or anything.
你指的是色情电影?
Are you talking about pornographic films?
对啊
Duh.
这里…
Is there a…
有没有化妆室? 我人在纽约
…ladies room in this establishment?

Hello.
玛格丽特,我是布莉,我在纽约
Margaret this is Bree. I’m in New York
结果监狱的事是个大乌龙
It turns out this whole jail episode was just a big mistake.
说吧
Talk to me!
他是个完全独♥立♥的年轻人
He’s a thoroughly independent young man!
我们相处得好极了
We’re getting along famously.
我手术完以后他要来看我
He’s going to come visit me after my surgery and…
我答应带他去迪士尼乐园玩 这样啊
…I promised to take him to Disneyland. – I see.
所以我要搭早班飞机回去上班
So I thought I’d take an early flight back tomorrow. Get back to work.
在下周手术以前 把这趟旅行花的钱赚回来
Recoup some of the money I spent on this trip before my surgery next week.
你好吗?
How are you?
我现在有点失望,因为你骗我
Right now I’m a little disappointed because you’re lying to me.
你还有什么话想说吗?
Is there anything else you’d like to say?
他有个继父 我可以安排他们团圆
There appears to be a step-father. Perhaps I can effect a reunion.
你听过卡利昆这个地方吗?
Have you ever heard of a place called Callicoon?
我刚才找教会的 直属上级讨论了
I just conferred with my immediate superior at The Church.
她觉得让你脱离这个不良环境
She feels that getting you away from this unwholesome environment…
是我道德上的责任
…is my moral duty.
免费搭车、免费吃饭 免费住宿 一路直达洛杉矶
Free ride, free food, free motel rooms, all the way to L.A.
天下没有白吃的午餐
Uh-uh. Nothing’s free.
你最后要娶她
You’re gonna end up marrying her and spending all your life…
跟教会老姊妹过完下半辈子
…eating out cobwebby old stank Christian pussy.
要不要带点东西在路上吃? 最高级的货哦
Something for the road, my man? The finest Tecate!
才不要咧,我要戒了
Fuck no, man. I’m giving that shit up.
少来了 一袋只比街头价多五元
Come on, it’s only 5 dollars a bag over street price!
物美价廉耶
Convenience charge!
只要她买♥♥这辆车,就从里面扣
We could take it out of your cut if she buys the car.
去你的,兄弟
Fuck you, dude.
好吧
Alright.
随便你,你是老大 – 不行,等一下
Whatever! You’re the man! – No. Wait. Hey.
打死我也不会娶你
I’m not marrying you.
谢天谢地
Glory hallelujah!
风扇皮带八成新
Almost a new fan belt.
我两个月前换了机油 才跑23万里
I changed the oil 2 months ago, only 230,000 miles.
只要再烤漆就好了 车子很好开
It just needs a little paint. That’s all. It runs perfect.
保证没问题 – 我已经租好车了
Guaranteed. – I’ve already arranged a rental.
但这辆车开到加州之后 还可以转卖♥♥赚一笔钱
But, when you get to California, you could resell it, make a profit.
赚钱?
A profit?
系好安全带 – 我不喜欢系安全带
Fasten your seat belt. – I don’t like wearing them.
我不想出事时你的内脏
Well, I don’t like the idea of seeing your internal organs…
喷在仪表板上
…splattered all over the dashboard in case we get in a wreck, God forbid.
快系上吧 – 有没有看到这件衣服?
So put it on. – See this shirt?
我只花了两美金
It cost me 2 dollars.
真的啊 – 还有鞋子三块钱,一只一块半
Quelle surprise! – These shoes? 3 dollars, 1.50 each.
你知道在日本价值多少吗? – 三美金?
You know how much these things are worth in Japan? – 3 dollars?
大概五百美元,日本人超爱耐克的鞋子
Like, 500 dollars. Japanese people will kill for old Nikes.
那你去日本时最好就别穿了
Then you probably should avoid wearing them in Japan.
对,可能大概会被 忍♥者掏心挖肺
Yeah. I’d probably be like disemboweled by a ninja.
你不必说“大概”了
You don’t have to say “like”.
“可能会被忍♥者 掏心挖肺”就好
“Probably disemboweled by a ninja” is sufficient.
请你别把脚踩在仪表板上
And, please, don’t put your feet up on the dashboard.
在车上不准抽烟
No smoking in the car.
我不想走95号♥公路往西
I thought instead of going west on Route 95…
要改走20号♥公路绕过山区
…we’d wind through the mountains on Route 20.
20号♥公路离卡利昆比较近
Route 20 takes us close to Callicoon.
我不想去那里
I don’t wanna go there.
我实在是搞不懂
What I find absolutely beyond comprehension…
你怎么能在街上遇到陌生人
…is how a person can perform all those…
就发生那么亲密的行为
…intimate acts with just any stranger off the street.
那又干♥你♥屁事?
Why should you give a shit?
因为我们基♥督♥徒要关心
Because it’s the Christian thing to do.
你每次像这样的约会
How much money did you make per…
可以赚多少钱? – 45到50元
…assignation? – $40 or $50.
我们要经过德州吗? – 很难不经过那里
Are we gonna be going through Texas? – Pretty hard to avoid it!
你有没有钱买♥♥点吃的?
Do you have any money for some food?
很抱歉不能给你自己的房♥间
I’m sorry I can’t offer you a private room.
教会要节省开支
The church has to conserve its resources.
我在地图上找出一条捷径
I’ve charted us a course on the nice, little red roads.
只要45钟就到卡利昆了
Callicoon is only about 45 minutes out of our way.
我不想去那里
I don’t wanna go there.
这里的床很好睡
These are nice beds!
你没有睡衣吗?
Don’t you have any pajamas?
没有 – 好吧
No. – Well…
你应该买♥♥一套
…you should get some.
晚安
Good night.
起床了
Rise and shine!
快起来吧
Up, up, up!
我们要赶路了
We’ve got a schedule to keep.
我的腮红会不会太鲜艳?
Did I put on too much blush?
你好奇怪
You’re weird.
我第一个落脚的地方大概 在纽约C大道上的夹层屋
The first place I lived was like a hole in the wall off Avenue C.
我有大概四个室友
I had, like, 4 roommates. One was…
一个吸毒,一个吸安
…a junkie, one was a crackhead…
另一个大概也吸毒
…one was like a junkie, and the other one was…
还有一个大概也吸毒 – 大概、大概、大概
…like a junkie. – Like, like, like!
你知道“魔戒”的魔王 是同性恋吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!