我们在洪恩在芝加哥抛弃的车子里
Well, we found traces of Semtex in the vehicle
找到微量的强力炸♥药♥
Horn abandoned in Chicago.
但那是一个月前在加州买♥♥的
But that was purchased in California a month ago.
他现在有可能已经把炸♥弹♥送到美国各地了
And he could have been distributing bombs right across the entire country by now.
我们必须提高警戒度
We’ll raise the threat level.
双重警力保护桥梁、机场、纪念碑、白宫
Double up protection on bridges, airports, monuments, the White House.
先生 我提议把洪恩也放在 高度危险恐♥怖♥份♥子♥名单上
Sir, I would also suggest that we place Horn on the high-value target list, too.
他杀了一个好人
He killed a good man.
我们不会反对的
You’re not going to get any objections from us.
你让我赢 欧马 不
You let me win, Omar. – No.
不 我发誓
No, I swear. [Laughs]
你变强了 我的朋友
You’ve gotten better, my friend.
拜托 别骗我了
Please, don’t bullshit me.
你赢过我太多次 我知道你放水
You beat me enough times for me to know when you’re throwing a game.
[Sighs]
法利德做好决定了
Fareed has made up his mind.
对不起 不是你的错
Sorry. It’s not your fault.
是我做的
I did this.
我们都是男人 我的朋友
We’re only men, my friend.
我在巴梨有个女人 撒米尔
I have a girl in Paris, Samir.
很漂亮 很美
Beautiful. Beautiful.
她以为我是音乐制♥作♥人
She thinks I’m a music producer. [Laughs]
你知道吗 他们说的没错
You know, it’s true what they say.
战争只是小型的圣♥战♥
War is the lesser jihad.
要能抗拒诱惑 正直活着
To overcome temptation, to live rightly,
那才是真正的圣♥战♥
that is the great jihad.
而我们一直做的就是这个吗?
And is that what we’ve been doing?
你有没有问过你自己?
You ever ask yourself that?
有时候
Sometimes.
但如果纳希尔是领导者
But Nathir is the leader.
而我的职责是服从
And my duty is to follow.
来吧 我们祷告
Come, let’s pray.
我们刚从华圣顿的线民接到消息
We’ve just received word from our source in Washington.
看起来你上了高危险恐布份子名单
It appears you’re on the high-value target list.
那是什么? 什么意思?
What is that? What does that mean?
表示我欠你一个道歉
It means I owe you an apology, Samir.
表示美国政♥府♥对你发出了追杀令
That means that the American government has put a fatwa on you.
他们要你死
[Laughs] They want you dead.
等等 这个… 这系统跑得非常慢
Hang on. This is… The system’s running really slow.
我们必须上路 在今晚前到达哈利法克斯
We need to get back on the road and make it to Halifax by tonight.
哈利法克斯?
Halifax?
明天过后他们就会大规模找我们
They will be looking for us big time after tomorrow.
但我们那时已经在海上了
We’ll be cruising across the ocean by then.
我们全部
All of us.
电脑当了
[Scoffs] Computer’s frozen.
什么?
[Sighs] What?
妈的 我得重开机
Jeez, I gotta reboot the whole thing.
什么意思 天啊
What do you mean? – Good God.
我去倒杯咖啡 不 不 你留在这里
I gotta get some coffee. – No, no, no. You stay here.
我去拿
I’ll get it.
确认每个数字都正确无误
Make sure you get the numbers exactly right.
我要每个人都同一时间在路上
I want each person on the road at the same time.
懂了
Got it.
就这样
That’s it.
做完了? 对 都好了
Done? – Yeah, we’re good.
走吧
Let’s go.
纳希尔明天从哈利法克斯离开 你们有内鬼 我知道我在高危险恐♥怖♥份♥子♥名单上
撒米尔?那炸♥弹♥呢? 炸♥弹♥在哪里?
信件无法送出
Aah.
哈利法克斯 新斯科细亚省
别开玩笑了
[Archer] You’ve got to be shitting me.
美国今天就要被攻击了 结果我们来到加拿大边境
The U.S. Is going to be attacked today and we just arrived at the ass-end of Canada.
罗依·科雷顿? 是
Roy Clayton? – Yeah.
这份传真是给你的
This fax came for you.
这是什么?
What is it?
这是在尼斯大使♥馆♥被炸死的那两个
The county records for the two State Department employees
国♥务♥院♥员工的身份
killed at the consulate bombing in Nice.
他们在婴儿时就死了
Well, these people died as infants.
等等
Wait a sec.
这些死亡是假的
These deaths are fake.
没错
Yeah.
几十艘船在港口
[Man] A few dozen ships in port right now,
但只有这五艘是今天要出海
but only these five are scheduled to head out today.
好 这些船都是要开往美国的港口
All right, all these ships are destined for U.S. Ports
除了这艘…象牙之星
except for this one… The lvory Star.
这是在亚丁注册的油轮 叶门?
It’s a tanker registered out of Aden. – Yemen?
就是它了 就是它了
That’s gotta be it. – That’s gotta be it.
你想上船的话 我们需要取得华圣顿的联邦调查局的许可
You want to board her, we’ll need an official request from the FBI in Washington.
我们跟总部联络的话 这情资又会被泄露回去
We go through Hq, this information’s gonna get leaked right back.
等一下
Wait a minute.
海关有权搜索任何他们认为 可能运藏♥毒♥品的船 对不对?
Customs can search any ship that it wants if it thinks it has drugs on board, right?
你有朋友在毒品局?
You have any friends left in Narcotics?
我们马上就知道了
We’ll soon find out.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
欢迎 我的朋友
[Speaking Arabic] – Welcome, my friend.
今天将是伟大的一天
This is going to be a great day.
时间快到了
It’s almost time.
美国人爱炫耀他们的政♥府♥代表着人♥民♥
The Americans love to brag about how their government represents the people.
所以同样的 我们可以认为美国人♥民♥
So we should accept that every American shares equal responsibility
也背负着他们政♥府♥所犯的罪
for their government’s crimes.
没有人是无辜的
Nobody is innocent.
我们马上要离港了 伊米尔
[Man] We’re leaving harbor soon, Emir.
我们得待在甲板下一段时间
We have to stay below decks for a while.
你是怎么了?
What’s the matter with you?
呃 我只是有点晕船
Uh, I’m getting a little seasick.
我想我需要去呼吸点新鲜空气 可以吗 伊米尔?
I think I need to take some air. May I, Emir?
你是保安队长吗 兄弟? 是的 先生
You’re the head of security, brother? – Yes, sir.
有多少人保护着伊米尔?
And how many men in your detail guarding the Emir?
七个 别担心 我们很安全
Seven crew members. Don’t worry. We’re certainly safe.
妈的 什么都没有
Shit. Nothing.
我想他是在调虎离山
I think he’s leading us on a goose chase.
港口负责人在那里
That was the harbor master.
还有一艘船今天要进国际公海
There’s one more ship going into international waters today.
是一艘前往马赛的货轮
Cargo carrier headed for Marseilles.
哪一艘?
Which one is it?
撒米尔?
Samir?
等等 兄弟 想想你的职责…
Wait, brother. Think of your duty to…
欧马!欧马!欧马!
Omar! Omar! Omar!
别开枪!别开枪! 听我说!
Don’t shoot! Don’t shoot! Listen to me!
你做了什么 撒米尔?
What have you done, Samir?
我不是来这里杀你的 欧马 你这个叛徒!
I didn’t come here to kill you, Omar. – You are a traitor!
不!纳希尔才是叛徒
No! Nathir was the traitor.
法利德才是判徒 他们背叛了伊♥斯♥兰♥教
Fareed was the traitor. They betrayed Islam!
不!我不想听!
No! I don’t want to listen to you!
我要杀了你 撒米尔! 没差
I’m gonna kill you, Samir! – It doesn’t matter.
我在上这艘船时就已经死了
I was dead as soon as I stepped foot on this ship.
但我必须阻止他们 我必须阻止这一切…
But I had to stop them. I had to stop this…
你在说什么?你什么都没阻止!
What the hell are you talking about? You haven’t stopped shit!
30辆巴士即将爆♥炸♥
Thirty buses are going to explode!
万能的阿♥拉♥
Allahu Akbarl
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
你是谁?
Who are you?
万能的阿♥拉♥ 万能的阿♥拉♥ 我们为什么在同一辆巴士上?
Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar. – Why are we on the same bus?
你在干什么?
What the hell are you doing?
我让他们都上了同一辆巴士
I put them all on the same bus.
不 不 不可能的
No. No, that can’t be.
我看到你给他们炸♥弹♥
I saw you give them the bombs.
我看到那些电子邮件
I saw the e-mails.
我改了那些邮件 欧马
I changed the e-mails, Omar.
一切都结束了
It’s over.
我相信了你
I put my trust on you.
我把你当我的兄弟!
I thought you were my brother!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!