Mixed up in what?
你不会跟法国的爆♥炸♥案有关吧?
I mean… you didn’t have anything to do with that bombing in France, right?
继续拉筋
Just keep stretching.
撒米尔 我必须知道实情
Samir, I need to know the truth.
实情是…
The truth is…
说来话长
it’s complicated.
妈的
Holy shit.
回报
Get on the radio.

Hey.
你有没有… 你有没有做他们说的那些事?
Did you do… Did you do what they said?

Yes.
那你快停止 好吗?
Then you just stop it. Okay?
不管… 不管你正在做什么
Whatever… Whatever you’re involved in.
桑德拉… 不管你在做什么 你就…
Chandra… – Whatever you’re doing, you just…
桑德拉 听我说 我不能停止 我也不会回来了
Chandra, listen to me. I can’t stop and I’m not coming back.
你必须忘了我 忘了我
You have to forget about me. Just forget about me.
不 撒米尔 听我说…撒米尔… 让我走 让我走
No, Samir, listen to me… Samir… – Let me go. Let me go.
我们降落了
We’re on the ground.
盯住他 但先不要抓他
No, just keep him in your sight, but don’t move on him yet.
我们马上到
We’re on our way.
我们在蓝道夫南路128号♥
We’re at 128 South Randolph Avenue.
要继续跟踪而不被发现恐怕不容易
Continuing surveillance undetected is going to be a problem.
我们认为他进了那栋大楼 先生
We think he entered that building there, sir.
谁跟踪他进去的?
Who followed him in?
呃…我们还在等后援
Uh, we were waiting for backup.
你们两个到后面 你到侧面
You two go around back. You take the side.
快 我们走
[Archer] Come on. Let’s go.
没事 我们不是来抓你们的
It’s all right. We’re not here for you, fellows.
我到屋顶 好
I’ll take the rooftop. – Okay.
科雷顿探员
Agent Clayton.
你真是他妈的不死心啊
You’re a persistent son of a bitch, aren’t you?
你是很难抓的人
You’re a hard man to catch.
转身!
Turn around!
还不迟 撒米尔 我们可以商量商量
Not too late, Samir. We can work something out.
叫他们别动 你要出去了
Tell ’em to stay put. You’re coming out.
地下室安全 我要出来了
Basement’s clear. I’m coming out.
收到
[Man on radio] Copy that.
我们有共同点 我父亲也是个神职人员
We have something in common. My father’s a man of God, too.
是吗?那我们可说是兄弟了
Yeah? We’re practically brothers.
坐在你手上
Sit on your hands.
坐在手上
Sit on ’em.
我读过你父亲的教诲
I’ve read some of your father’s teachings.
他是非常正直的人
He’s a man of great integrity.
你怎么思想和他偏差那么多?
How’d you stray so far from his way of thinking?
你父亲是传教士? 对
Your father was a preacher? – Oh, yeah.
那你知道上帝的祷告
Then you know the Lord’s Prayer.
说吧
Say it.

Say it.
我们在天上的父
Our Father, who art in Heaven,
愿人都尊你的名为圣
hallowed be Thy name.
愿你的国度降临…
Thy kingdom come…

Ohh.
他跑了
He’s gone.
我们派了很多人到处找他
And we had guys everywhere looking for him.
但那些地下通道…
But those basement tunnels…
遍布这五条街附近的大楼
they run under five city blocks of buildings.
对 他也知道
Yeah. He knew that, too.
他以前住在那里
He used to live there.
蓝道夫南路128号♥
128 South Randolph.
这在他的档案里 我没注意到
It was in his file. It didn’t occur to me.
不知道为什么他没杀你
I wonder why he let you live.
因为我不像你那样打过他
Because I didn’t try to beat the crap out of him like you did.
卡特 你在我身上装追踪器?
Carter, you put a tracker on me?
你疯了吗? 全联邦调查局都在找你
Are you crazy? – The FBI’s all over you.
我要去会面! 跟我走
I’m on a meet! – Come with me.
我要去会面 卡特!
I’m on a meet, Carter! – [Tires screeching]
妈的 推我 推我!
[Whispers] Shit. Push me. Push me!
我们走!
Let’s go!
发生了什么事?
What the hell happened?
那是谁? 是个警♥察♥
Who was that? It was a cop.
我去见个女人 我的一个前任女友
I went to see a woman. An old girlfriend of mine.
但…但他们在监视她 然后那个人突然攻击我
And… And they were watching her, and then the dude jumped on me.
我根本不知道他在那里 直到我到了…
I didn’t even know he was there until I got to the…
我们必须在今晚出国
We have to get out of the country tonight.
我们只跟30个炸♥弹♥客联络上
We’ve only made contact with 30 of the bombers.
希望这样就足够了
You better hope that’s enough.
我们见到法利德时再谈
And when we see Fareed, let me talk.
系上安全带
Put your seatbelt on.
这是洪恩从那些案子偷来的车
This is the car Horn stole from the projects.
两个弹壳上有他的指纹
Two of the shell casings have his prints on them.
尸体在这里
The body’s over here.
你说他是政♥府♥的人?
You say you had a federal ID on him?
对 是情报局的承包商
Yeah. Intelligence contractor.
安大略湖 加拿大
愿和平与你同在 法利德兄弟
As-Salamu Alaykum, Brother Fareed.
愿和平与你同在 欧马
Wa alaikum assalam, Omar.
愿和平与你同在 愿和平与你同在 撒米尔
As-Salamu Alaykum. – Wa alaikum assalam, Samir.
旅途愉快吗?
Good trip?
呃…我们有点麻烦
Um… we had a problem.
撒米尔犯了点错
Samir has made a small mistake.
他去见一个女人… 桑德拉·多金?
He went to see a woman… – Chandra Dawkin?
对 桑德拉·多金 听好
Yeah, Chandra Dawkin. Listen…
对 但法利德 重要的是 他的任务完美达成
Yeah, but Fareed, the important thing is that he carried out his mission successfully.
重要的是…
The important thing is…
她在和联邦探员合作
that she was cooperating with Federal agents.
不 不
No. No.
那…我很抱歉 你错了 法利德兄弟
That’s… I’m sorry. You’re mistaken, Brother Fareed.
我没错
I’m not mistaken.
我们在联邦局调查局里有线人
We have a source inside the FBI.
那你的线人错了
Well then your source is mistaken.
没有…不 她不可能那样做 我认识她很多年了
There’s… No. She would never do that. I’ve known this woman for years.
带撒米尔到他的房♥间
Show Samir to his room please.
欧马和我要单独谈谈
Omar and I need to talk alone.
对 但他是我们任务非常重要的一分子 法利德
Yeah, but he’s an integral part of our mission, Fareed.
没错 但去见那女人使我们陷入危险
Yes. But going to see the woman has put us in jeopardy.
噢 拜托 大哥
Oh, come on, man.
谁没有被诱惑过
Who amongst us hasn’t faced temptation?
这跟诱惑没有关系 欧马
This isn’t about temptation, Omar.
这跟安全有关
It’s about security.
把你们的友情先搁置一边
[Sighs] Leave aside your friendship
我的兄弟 然后想想
for just one moment, my brother, and think.
好好想想
Think sensibly.
如果他是故意的呢?
What if he did it deliberately, huh?
很不幸地 他的行为让我们起了疑虑
Unfortunately his actions have left us with a doubt.
那表示什么?
And what does that mean?
我们必须消除所有疑虑
We eliminate all doubts.
英国情报局从从纳希尔在伦敦的藏身处
Ml5 has recovered some files from a hard drive Ml5 has recovered some files from a hard drive
找到的硬碟里救回了一些档案
in Nathir’s London safe house.
其中一个档案记录了一项行动
One of them has a record of an operation…
利沙拉·苏克兰·阿尔希巴
Risala Shukra Al-hiba.
我好像在哪里听过
Where have I heard that before?
在我们窃听的电♥话♥里
Our phone intercept.
你窃听到的只有代号♥的前半部
Your intercept only picked up the first part of the code name.
完整的代号♥里包含了攻击的日期 雷拉?
The date of the attack is in the full name. Leyla?
“利沙拉”表示“讯息”
“Risala” means “message,”
“苏克拉”表示“谢谢” “阿尔希巴”表示“礼物”
“Shukra” means “thanks” and “Al-hiba” is “the gift.”
直译的话就是“感谢礼物的讯息”
So the literal translation is “Message of thanks for the gift.”
感恩节
Thanksgiving.
没错 他们就是要在那天攻击
Exactly. That’s when they’re gonna strike.
只剩两天了
In two days time.
目标呢?
What about the target?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!