苏丹 1978年
叶门 今日
我们走 你的朋友呢?
We go now. Where your friend?
他在外面小便
He’s outside taking a piss.
马上就回来
He’ll be right back.
这枪不好 你的给我
Gun no good. You give me.
不 这枪非常好
No. It’s a very good gun.
给我你的枪 你明白吗?
Give me your gun. You understand?
我明白 但我不能把我的枪给你
I understand. I’m just not giving you my gun.
把枪给他 亚雀
Give him the gun, Archer.
你开玩笑吗?
You’re kidding, right?
随便一个12岁小孩都拿AK47了
Every 12-year-old in this country is carrying a Kalashnikov.
所以你那把小枪根本是玩具
Exactly why your pea shooter ain’t worth shit.
给他
Give it to him.
我是阿魅得的朋友
我是来谈生意的
阿魅得不在
你来干什么的?
我不认识你
你从哪来的?
Where are you from?
地球
All over.
但我是在苏丹出生的
But I was born in Sudan.
你的英文很好
Your English is very good.
你也是
So is yours.
你来这里做什么?
What is your business here?
亚魅德要我来的
Ahmed asked me to come.
他没告诉我
He didn’t tell me.
我不能这样谈生意
I can’t negotiate like this.
谈什么生意?
Negotiate what?
我有六箱炸♥药♥
I have six crates of Semtex,
特制的引爆器 就在我的卡车里
custom-built detonators, in my truck.
有兴趣吗?
Are you interested?
请…
Please…
坐下
sit down.
我可以教你怎么使用它 才不会炸死你自己
I can also show you how to use them without blowing yourself up.
我是指 不小心的话
Unintentionally, that is.
不小心
Unintentionally. [Laughs]
很好笑
That’s funny.
撒米尔 亚魅得
Samir. Ahmed.
你见过欧马了
他有请你喝茶吗?
他正要
He was just about to.
[Speaking Arabic]
[Men speaking Arabic]
怎么了?
What was that all about?
队长很喜欢那把SIG 我叫他收下吧
The captain was impressed with the SIG. I told him he could keep it.
我的枪?
My gun? – [Speaking Arabic]
你把我的枪给他了?
You gave him my gun?
在这个地方 表现一点小小的心意 是有很大帮助的
A small gesture of good will goes a long way in this part of the world.
谢谢 我们走
Shukran. Let’s go.
阿富汗的冬天快把我们冷死了
撒米尔把苏联制的地雷分解 做成了小暖炉
虽然我们有时差点就把自己的手指炸断
但至少我们有热茶可喝
快!快!
Come on! Come on!
哈啰 洪恩先生 我是联邦调查局的科雷顿探员
Hello, Mr. Horn, I’m Special Agent Clayton, FBI.
这是亚雀探员
This is Agent Archer. – [Metal door closing]
联邦调查局?
FBI?
联邦调查局什么时候管起叶门了?
Since when does the FBI operate in Yemen?
不是的 我们在这里没有权力
We don’t. We have no authority here.
你是被叶门政♥府♥所抓
You’re under Yemeni custody.
对你来说是天大的坏消息
Bad fucking news for you.
如果你愿意帮助我们的话 我们也许能帮你
If you’re willing to help us, we may be able to help you.
你没有权力要怎么帮我?
You’re gonna help me with no authority?
只要提起恐♥怖♥分♥子♥ 他们就愿意听话
They listen to us a touch closer when it comes to terrorism.
噢 我现在成了恐♥怖♥分♥子♥?
Oh, I’m a terrorist?
我不知道 你说呢? 你在卖♥♥炸♥弹♥?
I don’t know. You tell me. You been selling them explosives?
我卖♥♥给能付钱的人
Oh, I sell to whoever can afford to buy.
例如美国政♥府♥
Like the United States government.
但我们不杀无辜的人
Only ours don’t kill innocent people.
杀的 你这个天才
Oh, yeah, they do, genius.
只是他们肤色都较深点
People just usually have darker skin.
别做这种政♥治♥辩论了
Let’s skip the political debate.
我们只想知道那批炸♥药♥要送到哪里
We just want to know where the Semtex was headed.
我不知道 我没问
I don’t know. I didn’t ask.
但你知道那是哪来的
But you knew where it came from.
对 从一台卡车后面掉下来的
Yeah. It fell off the back of a truck.
回答我的问题
Answer the question.
你该和当地人学学礼仪
You need to take some lessons from the locals.
噢!
Ohh! [Coughing]
让我跟他讲
Let me talk to him.
抱歉 我把我的人♥权♥忘在家里了
Sorry. Must have forgotten my Bill of Rights at home.
我很明白你不是个狂热份子 撒米尔
It’s clear to me that you’re not a fanatic, Samir.
也许是个机会主义者 但绝不是个狂热份子
An opportunist perhaps, but not a fanatic.
考虑考虑这个机会
So consider this opportunity.
你有美国护照 所以我可以帮你离开这里
You have an American passport, which means I can get you out of here.
但我需要答案
But I do need an answer.
你想终身留在这里?在叶门?
You want to spend the rest of your life here, in Yemen?
你请便吧
You go right ahead.
但你我都很明白 我大概是你在短期内
But you and I both know that I’m likely to be
唯一能看到的友善脸孔
the last friendly face you’re gonna see for a very long time.
我没什么话要对你说
I don’t have anything to say to you.
你和他的差别
The only difference between you and him
就是他知道他是个混♥蛋♥
is he knows he’s an asshole.
你回家吧 科雷顿探员
Why don’t you just go home, Agent Clayton.
真是个好人 你不该打他的
Nice guy. – You shouldn’t have hit him.
他活该 那不重要
He deserved it. – That’s not the point.
想让一个嫌犯说话 你得剌激他
You get a suspect to talk by pushing his buttons,
而不是让他剌激你
not by letting him push yours.
没人教过你吗?
Nobody ever teach you that?
你是个判徒 你出♥卖♥♥♥了我们
You are a traitor. You sold us out.
那我怎么又会和你们一起在这里?
Then why am I in here with you?
万能的阿♥拉♥
Allahu Akbar.
万能的阿♥拉♥
Allahu Akbar.
万能的阿♥拉♥
Allahu Akbar.
你在干什么?
求求你 瓦迪 我只是在吃我的食物
谁的食物?
我错了 瓦迪…是你的食物
很对不起 瓦迪 请拿去
你的口水流到上面去了
我不想要
喂 喂 喂
Eh, eh, eh.
你以为你在做什么?
我不想吃
那你就不要吃
但谁吃谁不吃是由我决定的
谁生 谁死
你懂我吗?
You understand me?

生死是由上帝决定的
你懂我吗?
Do you understand me?
Mmm.
[Clapping]
别管阿♥拉♥了
Ah, forget Allah.
[Speaking Arabic]
[Men yelling in Arabic]
[Yelling in Arabic]
[Groans]
联邦调查局特殊行动组 华盛顿特区
你们在叶门找到的那台卫星电♥话♥ 的加密被破解了
[Woman] They cracked the encryption on that satphone you guys found in Yemen.
你看通话记录
Check out the call log.
一月初有14通打到罗马
14 calls to Rome in early January,
三月有17通打到柏林
17 calls to Berlin in March,
五月初有11通打到阿姆斯特丹
11 to Amsterdam in early May.
跟纳希尔组织的爆♥炸♥攻击完全相符
It correlates exactly with the Al-Nathir bombings.
罗马 柏林 阿姆斯特丹
Rome, Berlin, Amsterdam.
那些电♥话♥打给谁?
Where did the calls go?
都是打到回♥教♥移♥民♥居住区的一些公共电♥话♥
Payphones located in largely immigrant, Muslim neighborhoods.
撒米尔·洪恩这个人调查得怎样?
What have you found on Samir Horn?
没有前科
No criminal record.
我找过全国、州、和市的犯罪资料库
I searched NCIC, state and local databases.
都没有收获
Nothing so far.
也找找军方的资料库
Well, check with the military liaison, too.
他肯定不是在高中学到怎么制♥作♥引爆器的
He sure as shit didn’t learn to put detonators together in high school.
万能的阿♥拉♥
Allahu Akbar.
哈啰 圣人
你有什么要捐献给穷♥人♥的东西吗?
该把上次的事做个了结了
It’s time to finish what we started.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!